Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
fictionalxbliss

Two story Bungalow with green siding. Three bedrooms with two and a half bathrooms. Swimming pool in the back.

http://www.globalhouseplans.com/2507-square-feet-3-bedroom-2.5-bathroom-Bungalow-House-Plans-2-garage-(31814)

-

Residents:

Kathy Higgins

Danny Higgins

Phoebe Higgins

6/19/2010 #1
fictionalxbliss

Phoebe sat on her bed, scribbling away in her journal. Secondhand Serenade was playing on her stereo as Danny walked by her room. Curious as always she chased after him.

"Hey big brother, where do you think you're going?" Danny grabbed his car keys off the coffee table. "Party." Phoebe perked up. "Where? I wanna go!" Danny laughed, adjusting his beanie.

"Don't think so, kiddo." Looking out the window, Phoebe shook her head. "You can't. It's a full moon." Danny cocked an eyebrow, passing an odd look at his sister. "That's never stopped us before." Phoebe grinned. "I'm coming with you or else I'll tell Mom you lost your virginity with that waitress two years ago." Danny narrowed his eyes.

"Whatever, just don't embarrass me." Phoebe's smile was smug as she swiped up her purse and followed her brother to the car.

*Higgins to Main Street*

6/19/2010 #2
fictionalxbliss

*Kathy Higgins entering*

Kathy pulled into the garage, making sure it shut behind her. Locking the garage door, Kathy went into the kitchen and heated up a TV dinner.

6/19/2010 #3
fictionalxbliss

When she finished her meal, Kathy went to check on the kids. She panicked when they were nowhere to be found. She quickly grabbed the walky-talky. "Sheriff, this is Kathy, I can't find the kids. They must have gone out. Please find them."

6/19/2010 . Edited 6/19/2010 #4
xAmericanIdi0tx

On Kathy's Walky Talky: "Sure thing, Kathy." There was a small pause before he spoke up again. "There's a body in the park. We need to get someone out here to collect the it before the animals get to it."

6/19/2010 #5
fictionalxbliss

"I'll page Dr. Jane," she told him through the walky talky.

6/19/2010 #6
xAmericanIdi0tx

On Kathy's Walky Talky: "Thanks. I'll let you know when I find the kids."

6/19/2010 #7
fictionalxbliss

Kathy paged Dr. Jane. He said he would have to wait until morning, afraid to risk anything on a full moon. Anxious about her children, Kathy bit her nails as she closed the shutters to board up the house.

6/20/2010 #8
xAmericanIdi0tx

*Danny, Phoebe, Jason and Jordan from Main Street*

Jordan leaned over in the seats when they turned the corner sharply, able to feel the bile rising in the back of her throat. She braced one had on the back of Danny's seat with the other clutching her stomach while she threw up, her vomit smelling of alcohol and hospital food. "Sorry." She mumbled weakly, glancing up at Phoebe after throwing up on the girl.

[[Hope you don't mind that I moved them Taylor. HAha. :P]]

6/21/2010 #9
fictionalxbliss

Danny looked over the seat and frowned. "Disgusting," he mumbled. Phoebe gagged and opened her door. "Danny, I hate you." She stepped out of the car and took her jeans off. Jason smirked and Danny punched him in the arm. Thankfully, Danny's jacket covered her rear. The boys got out of the car and Danny offered to help Jordan.

Kathy came from the house, throwing her arms around Phoebe's neck. "Thank goodness you're alright!"

"Hey, Mom..." Phoebe said, glaring at Danny over her shoulder.

[[Of course not.]]

6/21/2010 #10
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan glared at Danny's hand and slapped it away, climbing out of the car by herself though stumbled when stepped onto the pavement. She used the car for support and blinked up at her surroundings, still feeling sick to her stomach. "Where are we?" She asked before looking at the woman who rushed out of the house to embrace Phoebe.

6/21/2010 #11
fictionalxbliss

"Safe," Jason told Jordan, running into the house. Danny looked down and noticed he was only in his boxers. "Crap." Kathy left phoebe and went to hug Danny. She stopped in her tracks. Looking from Jordan, then to Danny, her face grew red. "We'll talk about this later," she snapped at him. "Get in the house," she told everyone, ushering them up the walkway.

Phoebe went into her bedroom and changed into some shorts and a t-shirt to sleep in, though she doubted sleeping would be on the schedule tonight.

Danny glanced at Jordan. "Need some help?"

6/21/2010 #12
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan was afraid to move away from the support of the car, her legs already feeling wobbly and unstable enough without it. She glared at Danny and rolled her eyes at his offer. "No. I can walk by myself." She snapped and pushed away from the vehicle. At first, she was seemed to be okay but with each step, she grew more and more unsteady and lightheaded. "I--" She started and placed a hand on her forehead, which was burning up. "Need to sit down."

6/22/2010 #13
fictionalxbliss

"Fine," Danny snapped. He walked past Jordan and joined Phoebe and Jason in the house. Kathy glared at her son and went to Jordan's side, gently touching her arm. "Honey are you alright?"

6/23/2010 #14
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan glared at Danny as he stalked into the house and rolled her eyes slightly, leaning against the garage doors. She looked up at Kathy and smiled a little, nodding. "Just had a little too much Vodka." She said with a shrug and started for the house again, walking inside. She forgot that Danny's shirt was all that she was wearing.

6/23/2010 #15
fictionalxbliss

"Oh boy," Kathy mumbled under her breath, shutting the front door behind her. Jason was sitting in a chair, his head in his hands as he mumbled to himself. Phoebe sat on the couch, flipping through channels on the television. Danny had just walked into the living room, changed into jeans and a shirt. He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms over his chest.

Kathy bolted the door. "Phoebe, why don't you offer Jordan some of your clothes?"

6/23/2010 #16
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan stood awkwardly in the doorway and she crossed her arms over her chest. She felt uncomfortable being in their home, she barely even knew these people. When Kathy spoke up again, Jordan looked over at her and opened her mouth to debate, but snapped it shut again. She needed clothes.

6/23/2010 #17
fictionalxbliss

Phoebe nodded. "Sure. Follow me," she said to Jordan, walking down the hall.

Kathy looked at Danny. "You know you're grounded, don't you?" Danny rolled his eyes. "Figured as much," he mumbled.

6/23/2010 #18
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan bit her lip, watching as Phoebe lead the way down the hall. She didn't know what she wanted to do. She thought about just making a break for it, but where would she go? She considered going back to Ellie, but she seemed too occupied with happily ever after at the moment. Not that Jordan wasn't happy for her, because she was. Ellie deserved to be happy for once. She had been so sad after they left Newborn, even though she tried to hide it.

And Paxton, he had been so good with her. He always made things better, even when they were at their worst... A lump started to form in her throat again and she swallowed hard, forcing the emotions away. Jordan blinked back into reality, pushing the memories to the back of her mind where they belong. All of that was in the past and no matter how hard she tired, she could never get that back.

She had ruined things and she didn't blame Paxton for hating her. He deserved better. Jordan wrapped her arms around her stomach, starting to feel sick again as she followed after Phoebe. "Hey, uh, Phoebe, right? Sorry about earlier...in the car?" She said with a sheepish smile, glancing down at the girls jeans.

6/23/2010 #19
fictionalxbliss

Phoebe laughed as she entered her bedroom. The lighting was dim and the walls were painted chocolate brown. The bed was unmade and clothes were scattered around the floor. "Please, it's my brother that has to apologize, not you. As you may have noticed, he's kind of a dick." Phoebe searched the drawers of her dresser and came up with a snoopy t-shirt and black pajama pants. She held them out to Jordan. "You can change in here," Phoebe offered.

6/23/2010 #20
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan smiled at Phoebe's comment, following her into the messy room. She walked inside, trying to avoid the clothes littering the floor and smiled when Phoebe offered the outfit. "Thanks." She took the shirt and pants, smiling at the cartoon printed on the front. Jordan made her way towards the bed and set the clothes down onto the mattress, snatching up the pants.

She stepped into them and pulled them up, the elastic fitting around her waist. With her back to Phoebe, Jordan removed Danny's shirt and covered herself up with it until she grabbed the snoopy shirt, slipping it on over her head. Jordan turned to face Phoebe and smiled at her, pulling her hair up into a loose pony tail.

6/23/2010 #21
fictionalxbliss

Phoebe smiled. "Awesome." Phoebe reached for the door and closed it. Then sat down in her computer chair. "Do you mind if we talk a little bit?"

[[Btw, all the windows are boarded up. Super cool shutters. Haha.]]

6/23/2010 #22
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan watched her close the door and swallowed, feeling a little nervous. "Eh, yeah." She sat down on the mattress and folded her legs, placing her hands into her lap. "Sure." Jordan smiled at Phoebe, but it didn't change they way she felt. She glanced around the room and noticed the window's had been boarded up. Jordan quirked an eyebrow and turned back to Phoebe, waiting for her to start talking.

6/23/2010 #23
fictionalxbliss

"I want to apologize, for my brother. Danny has a tendency to get in trouble, with everyone. He doesn't really care who he hurts in the process. So I'm sorry for whatever he did to you." Phoebe paused. "It wasn't your fault," she said in a soft voice, referring to Paxton.

6/23/2010 #24
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan looked down at her hands, fidgeting with the hem of the shirt. She swallowed and turned her gaze back to Phoebe. "It was my fault. I should have known better. Pax--" Her voice cracked when she said his name and she looked down again. "Paxton is amazing and kind. He didn't deserve what I did to him." Her voice was low and it shook slightly.

"God, I love him so much and... You should have seen the way he looked at me." She hugged her legs to her chest and set her chin on her knees. "I wish I could take it back, but...." She let the sentence trail, trying to rain her emotions back under control.

6/23/2010 #25
fictionalxbliss

Phoebe moved to the bed and put an arm around Jordan's shoulders. She snatched a few tissues from the nightstand and offered them to Jordan. "What happened wasn't right, but that doesn't make it your fault. You were under the influence of alcohol, encouraged by Danny. He didn't even stop to ask if you had a boyfriend. Paxton is a nice guy, but we all make mistakes. If you hadn't run into my idiot of a brother, you wouldn't even be here right now. Danny approached you, not the other way around. I can tell you're a nice person. I'm sure Paxton will come around eventually."

6/23/2010 #26
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan took the tissues from Phoebe and nodded her head slowly. "I hope you're right." She whispered, though had a feeling he wouldn't. Paxton had looked at her with such hatred, she had never seen him so hurt before and it killed her inside, knowing she could do something like that to him. Something clicked in Jordan's head and she looked at Phoebe with curious eyes. "How do you know Paxton?"

6/23/2010 #27
fictionalxbliss

Phoebe blinked, then smiled. "Oh, I met him at the party. He kind of saved my life. I mean, did you see that thing?! Super creepy, but kind of cool at the same time." The light in her eyes dimmed when she realized now was not the time to get excited. Jordan was hurting. Phoebe should have been offering her comfort.

6/23/2010 #28
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan smiled at Phoebe's excitement and shook her head. "No, I didn't get a chance to look." She admitted with a shrug, folding her legs beneath her again. In the back of her mind, she hoped that her friends would be okay; mainly Paxton. Though, he probably already left town again. A part of her hoped so, that way he'd be out of harms way. Her stomach growled and Jordan realized she hadn't gotten a chance to eat.

6/24/2010 #29
fictionalxbliss

Phoebe smiled and patted her stomach. "I'm starved, too. I don't think Mom cooked anything. She usually doesn't. I can heat up some TV dinners or make some sandwiches. Canned fruit. What do you think?"

6/24/2010 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member