Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
fictionalxbliss

http://www.globalhouseplans.com/1485-square-feet-3-bedroom-2-bathroom-Cottage-house-plans-0-garage-(33542)

White siding and red brick. Black shutters and a gray roof. There's a large Willow tree in the front yard. A stone walkway leads to the porch steps. Three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Wood flooring in every room.

Residents:

6/19/2010 . Edited 6/27/2010 #1
fictionalxbliss

*Shep and Reese entering*

Shep pulled Reese through the back door of the vacant home. She felt like hear heart was pounding in her chest, even though it really wasn't. There was an old creaky bed in one of the bedrooms. Shep sat on the edge of the bed, spreading her legs. She pulled Reese down on top of her and smiled.

6/19/2010 #2
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese let Shep lead him through the old abandoned house and smiled a little when he saw the bed. He watched her eagerly, a rush of excitement rushing through him when she spread her legs for him and he nuzzled himself there. For a long moment, he just stared at her and he leaned in closer, kissing her softly as his length pressed against her from behind his zipper.

"Are you sure?" He whispered, not forgetting what she had told him. If she showed even the slightest sign of hesitation, he'd back away. The last thing he wanted was to force himself on her, she meant too much to him.

6/19/2010 #3
fictionalxbliss

Shep didn't say anything. Instead, she showed him. Her hands tangled into his hair as her lips worked on his neck, licking and sucking. She felt his length teasing her beneath his jeans. Slowly her hands went from his neck, down his chest, and stopped when they reached his zipper. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled down the zipper. Slipping her hand beneath his boxers, she grabbed his length and squeezed. "I'm sure."

6/19/2010 #4
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese closed his eyes, enjoying the contact from Shep. Her lips were warm against his skin and her hands were soft, smirking slightly as she trailed her fingers over his body. When she reached his jeans, he tensed slightly though didn't stop nibblingon her ear lobe. Reese sucked in a sharp breath when she seized his member before he let out a quiet moan, his eyes opening again as the pleasure rolled through his spine. "Okay." He whispered into her ear, his voice trembling with anticipation.

6/19/2010 #5
fictionalxbliss

Shep missed Asher's dominance, the way he fought her for control. Asher was rough, experienced. Reese was still just a rookie. Letting go of him, she gave a flirty smile. "Get naked," she said, pushing him away and wiggling out of her clothes.

6/20/2010 #6
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese pulled away reluctantly but smiled when she started to remove her clothes and he followed suit, dropping his shirt to the floor. He started to unzip his pants, letting them fall around his ankles and his boxers followed. "Wow." He said with a satisfied smile, looking over Shep's body, his eyes lingering over her breasts.

6/20/2010 #7
fictionalxbliss

Staring up at Reese, Shep saw his only flaw. He wasn't Asher. Her face fell and the tears burned her eyes. "Sorry," she said in a small voice. Shep covered breasts with her arm and turned her face to a wall. Tears slid down her face. "I can't," she whispered brokenly. The tears came faster and her body trembled with silent sobs.

6/20/2010 #8
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese frowned slightly but his expression softened when she started to cry. He reached down and picked up his boxers, sliding them on though he was a little uncomfortable with his dick still hard. "Don't worry about it." Reese said in a gentle voice, sitting down next to her. He should've know this was coming, she had said she loved Asher. And he could tell she meant it. Gently, he placed a hand on her shoulder, hoping to sooth her. "Talk to me."

6/20/2010 #9
fictionalxbliss

Shep sat up, covering herself. She put on her clothes and sat beside Reese, staring at the floor. "We had a fight. it was about him living forever and me dying. I told him that one day he would have to let me go." The tears started up again and Shep looked at Reese. "I saw him with someone else and it pissed me off so I just agreed with you. I can't do that to him, though. I've never felt this way about anyone." She covered her face with her hands. "I don't know what to do," she whimpered.

6/20/2010 #10
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese sat on the edge of the mattress and kept his eyes locked onto the floor while she got dressed again, patiently waiting for her to explain. He listened silently, wrapping his arm around her to pull her close and frowned slightly at the part about Asher being with someone else. "Tell him that." He said quietly, trying to hide the hurt in his voice. She had used him to get back at her boyfriend. It hurt to admit, but he would never be more then a close friend in Shep's eyes. "Tell him that you've never loved anyone the way you love him." He swallowed hard and kissed the top of her head, hoping to sooth her. "Tell him the truth."

6/21/2010 #11
fictionalxbliss

Shep wiped her face, but the tears continued silently. "I'm sorry, Reese. You shouldn't have to hear this. It isn't fair," she said, pulling away from him. She already felt guilty enough.

6/21/2010 #12
xAmericanIdi0tx

When Shep started to pull away, he just tightened his hold on her. "It's fine, Shep. Don't worry about it. We're friends and I'm here for you." He said with a small smile, kissing the top of her head. "This is what friends do." He tried to reassure her that he was okay with the topic.

6/21/2010 #13
fictionalxbliss

It wasn't fair to him, but Shep leaned against him anyway. It felt good to have someone care for her like this, but she still wanted Asher.

6/21/2010 #14
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Things will work out, Shep. You'll see." He whispered into her ear. "Soon enough, you'll be back to normal and Asher will be the one holding you."

6/21/2010 #15
fictionalxbliss

"I hope so," she mumbled. Then realizing what she said, "God, Reese, I'm sorry. You know I didn't mean it that way."

6/23/2010 #16
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese shook his head. "I know." He said with a gentle smile, pulling away from her. "I had my chance at living, Shep. I never got the chance to have my happily ever after, but you can still make that happen for you. With Asher." It was hard for him to admit but he knew it was true. "We're friends, Shep. And that will never change." He promised, placing his hand on her knee gently. "All you have to do is call and I'll hear you." Reese flashed her a friendly smile, though his eyes revealed his true feelings for her.

6/23/2010 #17
fictionalxbliss

"You deserve so much more than this, Reese. You're a good guy," she told him, smiling apologetically. Shep took a deep breath. "It's not fair to you. You died to young."

6/23/2010 #18
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Yeah, maybe." Reese shrugged again and looked away from her. He'd heard it all before, but it didn't change the fact that he had died. "Death doesn't care if you're a 'good guy' or how old you are. If it's your time, then it's your time."

6/23/2010 #19
fictionalxbliss

"I don't understand why you can't move on," she suggested. "There's nothing keeping you behind," she wondered. Shep tried to think of a reason he couldn't pass on to the afterlife, or whatever. Surely he deserved that much, to live an afterlife the right way.

6/23/2010 #20
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese shrugged again and stared at the wooden floors, tracing the cracks with his eyes. "I'm not sure exactly. Someone told me once that it was because I haven't 'let go' or something. I don't know, whatever that means." Again, he shrugged, turning his gaze back up to Shep. "But that's not important right now, getting you back to normal is what matters."

6/24/2010 #21
fictionalxbliss

Shep smiled and shook her head. "I think we've got that solved. You know, you really are something, Reese."

6/24/2010 #22
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese laughed and leaned back against he elbows. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" He joked, shaking his head. He paused for a long moment, just staring at her with a smile on his face. "I'm happy for you, Shep. I really am." It was true, though he wouldn't mind being the one who held her heart. But, if she was happy. He was happy.

6/24/2010 #23
fictionalxbliss

If she could have, Shep would have blushed. "Yeah, well... Anyway, it's a good thing."

6/24/2010 #24
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese pushed himself up again and smirked at her, his elbows resting on his knees. "Let's do something. You and me, before you..you know, go back to normal." He said enthusiastically, jumping up from the bed. He laughed a little and held out his hand. "Come on. We can go haunt some people or something." He joked, winking at her.

6/24/2010 #25
fictionalxbliss

Shep took his hand and rose from the bed. "We can haunt people, really? That sounds fun."

6/24/2010 #26
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Sure we can. It just takes a little practice." Reese laughed a little, pulling her through the house. "And a lot of energy. But it's sooo worth it." He said, dragging out the syllable with a laugh.

6/24/2010 #27
fictionalxbliss

"So who's first on our hit list? Or are we doing this at random?" Shep said, getting excited.

6/24/2010 . Edited 6/24/2010 #28
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese thought for a moment and he shrugged. "There's all kinds of places. The Inn, the coffee house, Carl's, eh, we could even go to someone's home." He laughed and shrugged again. "Whatever you want." Reese flashed her a bright smile, knowing he'd enjoy spending the day with her.

6/24/2010 #29
fictionalxbliss

"Lead the way." Shep smiled. If everything went as planned, she figured they would have a nice time.

[[You can move them to Main and then wherever.]]

6/24/2010 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member