Plague: A Roleplay
In the tiny city of Moor Falls, a single evil force works it's way through the streets, killing all in it's path. A disease? No. It is a person. A person by the name of... this is where you come in. Come in, create your slasher, and join the plague.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Rex-Impetus

Welcome to Plague: A Roleplay, my very first forum on fictionpress! Certainly not my first forum ever, just ask the people over at Fanfiction, but definitely my first Horror-related forum.

So, anyway, here's the sign-up template:

Birth Name:

Alias (Optional):

Appearance

Background:

Reason he/she does it:

Ok, there it is, and good luck!

11/14/2009 . Edited 11/14/2009 #1
Rex-Impetus

Might as well put mine in...

Alias: Doc

Appearance: Tall and thin, wearing entirely black clothes, a black leather boots and gloves, a long black cloak, a black, wide-brimmed hat, and a iron plague doctor mask, like this;

http://www.overheardinthesacristy.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/plague-mask.jpg

Background: Doc originally grew up in Moor Falls, living a fairly normal childhood. He had a girlfriend by the age 17, and by 19 he was off to college, which was quickly followed by medical school. When he returned home, he got a well-paying job as a surgeon in the Moor Falls Hospital, and he married his girlfriend, whom he had stayed in touch with all these years. Life was going great for him; 28, good-looking, happily married with a child, and a job that gave him all he could want and more. Then things got a bit... odd. When he was exactly 30 years of age, he suffered a major mental breakdown, do to a phycological condition he was diagnosed with many years before. After so many years of therapy, his parents had figured he was cured, but... I don't suppose anything truly goes away. So, he lashed out, in a state of unexplained, emotional turmoil, and... he killed both his wife and 2-year-old son that night, with nothing but his bare hands and a small metal dish. When he finally saw what he had done, he was horrified with himself, dashing off into the outskirts of town until he found an old abandoned shack. He stayed there for 4 days and 4 nights, slowly driving himself closer and closer to insanity. And finally on the 5th night, he popped, dashing back into town with an old rusty screw in his hand. He killed three policemen on his way in, and, approaching main street, he killed the owner of the costume store. He stole a long, black cloak, a wide-brimmed black hat, a pair of black leather boots and gloves, and finally, his prized bird mask. He now still lives in that old shack, dashing into town every night to finish what he started... finishing off the people who turned against him.

Why he does it: Hurt; Inner Pain; Phycological Disturbance.

11/14/2009 . Edited 11/15/2009 #2
DemonBunny205

(DUDE! You called, I came a knocking!)

Birth Name: Nikolai Chzov

Alias (Optional): Azreal

Appearance: http://hanapu-lord-of-death.deviantart.com/art/Lacerta-Cover-Art-Azreal-144145905. His outfit is entirely black. He wear a turltleneck sleeveless top, black gloves, black trousers and knee high boots also black. He has a rosary tied around his wrist.

Background: He grew up in an abusive home, where he lived with his father. His mother died when he was a child and he left home when he was sixteen. He earned his name by, the large black wing tattoos that dominate his back and his uncanny ability to be in a place when someone is dying.

Reason he does it: To prove he's not worthless.

11/24/2009 #3
Rex-Impetus

Accepted!

BTW, I can't RP right now. Wait about two hours, until I get out of school.

I' actually in stud hall!

11/24/2009 #4
DemonBunny205

Baka. Thanks.

11/24/2009 #5
Rex-Impetus

K, I'm here!

11/24/2009 #6
DemonBunny205

As am I.

11/24/2009 #7
Rex-Impetus

Outskirts?

11/24/2009 #8
DemonBunny205

Cool. You start?

11/24/2009 #9
Rex-Impetus

Yup.

11/24/2009 #10
DemonBunny205

C you there.

11/24/2009 #11
DarkMidnightStars

Hey...I was wondering if I could join...? Here's my character...

Birth Name: Kallie Johndrow

Appearance: Blonde. Not a fake blond, an natural, beautiful blonde. Hypnotic blue eyes. Slim, petite, perfect.

Background: Grew up in Arizona with wealthy parents. She got everything she could possibly want. She's the epitome of perfect. Her mother always made sure her daughter was the prettiest, smartest, most well-mannered girl in the country...even if it killed her.

Reason he/she does it: Wants everyone to be perfect. Regards the world with the same scrutiny as her mother.

6/30/2010 #12
Rex-Impetus

Oh, man, I'm sorry for taking so long to get back to you. yes, we'd love to have you here!

7/29/2010 #13
TheFallOut

Birth Name: Alic Noveau

Alias (Optional): Aegis

Appearance: Tall and skinny but muscular. Picture KElly Bachand from Top Shot. His eyes are the lightest blue.

Background: Military man, got out after a major post tramautic stress breakdown

Reason he/she does it: Still believes he's killing soldiers in Afghanistan, also believes that they deserve to die because he gave his sanity for them and they sit here doing nothing.

5/31/2012 #14
TayMor

is this forum still active?

1/10/2013 #15
TheBlackSheepForever

Birth Name: Zimoku Kasagawa

Alia: Little Red

Appearance: A 5'5 slender girl. She always wears black leather pants, knee-high black boots, and a black zipper-less hoodie. She has brown leather write bands to hold two knifes and a katana empowered by a demon's soul at her side. Her hair is silver and her eyes are yellow. Her eyes turn red when she is angered.

Background: At the age of 5, her parents and 4 years old sister were torn apart by demons. before she knew it, she had torn the demons apart and was covered with blood. One demon was still alive and, seeing her potential, placed his soul into his own katana and gave it to her. She's called "Little Red" because of her hood and the fact that she's almost always covered in blood.

Reason she does it: She does it to get revenge for her sister, whom she promised she'd keep safe, and to feel alive.

3/24/2013 #16
Forum Moderators: Rex-Impetus PhantomMan15.5
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member