Plague: A Roleplay
In the tiny city of Moor Falls, a single evil force works it's way through the streets, killing all in it's path. A disease? No. It is a person. A person by the name of... this is where you come in. Come in, create your slasher, and join the plague.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

Just some rules, to keep things running smoothly;

1. Not TOO much profanity. The filter's off, and I don't really mind it that much, but when it gets overwhelming, it kinda detracts from the plot.

2. No making fun of other members. That should be obvious.

3. Get a room. In other words, no in-depth sex scenes, it's just awkward for everyone else.

4. Not really a rule, just so everyone knows, I'm not expecting you to keep the killing scenes calm and less-then-graphic. This is the horror thread, after all, and ruled against graphic murder never stopped Jason, Freddy, or Michael.

That's everything. Remember, if I see any of the first three rules broken at least three times, I'm kicking you off the forum. But that really shouldn't be a problem, as these are pretty basic.

Also, a little extra, just keep all OOC chat in parenthesis (Like this). Anything else is great, we're excepting any other kind of format.

Whether it be story;

He pulled his cloak tighter around himself, his weapon held tightly his his hand

Or Script;

(Tightens his cloak)

Doc: God, where is everyone...

It's all up to you! Anyway, that's everything, so I bid you goodbye, good luck, and happy hunting!

11/14/2009 . Edited 11/14/2009 #1
Forum Moderators: Rex-Impetus PhantomMan15.5
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member