Plague: A Roleplay
In the tiny city of Moor Falls, a single evil force works it's way through the streets, killing all in it's path. A disease? No. It is a person. A person by the name of... this is where you come in. Come in, create your slasher, and join the plague.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Rex-Impetus

(Welcome to the west! Mind starting us off, Wendigo?)

11/25/2009 #1
DemonBunny205

(No problemo!)

Nikolai walked down the dark, dreary street, he kept an eye on his surroundings.

11/25/2009 #2
Rex-Impetus

(Hey, Wendi, this is kinda off topic, but do you listen to Linkin Park?)

When you're a shadow, all that is left of you is footsteps, the mild click-clack of you're shoes on cement, and in the darkened streets of this God-forsaken town, all Doc could be was a shadow.

'Everyone's in there houses.' He observed dryly, looking around at the quiet streets 'Not a soul out here, it's as if they're avoiding me.'

11/25/2009 #3
DemonBunny205

(Yeah I do.)

Nikolai spotted Doc, and quickly hid in a nearby alleyway, Just my luck. Of which I have none. He thought.

11/25/2009 #4
Rex-Impetus

(Cool. Sorry, just a random thought)

Doc looked over for a moment, sure he had seen something.

"I'm going crazy..." He said to himself quietly "Crazier, that is."

Shaking his head confusedly, he slowly walked over to the small alley, a small smile on his hidden face.

11/25/2009 #5
DemonBunny205

(S'Okay.)

Nikolai climbed up the pipe to the roof of the building before Doc reached the alley.

11/25/2009 #6
Rex-Impetus

Doc looked around the small alley, confused.

"Where are you..." he asked, looking around slowly "You can't hide... whoever you are..."

11/25/2009 #7
DemonBunny205

"Become the wind and darkness, then nothing.... not even the light can bind you." Nikolai muttered.

11/25/2009 #8
Rex-Impetus

"Ah..." Doc said, noticing the fresh fingerprints on the pipe beside him "Rookie. You thought you could hide above me..."

11/25/2009 #9
DemonBunny205

"Who's hiding?" Nikolai asked as he jumped to the opposite roof.

11/25/2009 #10
Rex-Impetus

"That's a nice trick." Doc said, looking up at the rooftops "Although far too see-through. I would've expected a little more, even from someone like yourself."

11/25/2009 #11
DemonBunny205

"I am not hiding. Merely..... staying alive." Nikolai replied as he walked along the roof top.

11/25/2009 #12
Rex-Impetus

"Of course..." He said, as he slid his way up the pipe. "And what makes you think that'll happen."

11/25/2009 #13
DemonBunny205

"Because.... unlike you. I'm better at this." Nikolai replied.

11/25/2009 #14
Rex-Impetus

"Mmm?" Doc said, reaching the rooftop "And why would you say that?"

Inavertidly, Doc reached down to the back of his belt, where his hand gripped something small, sharp, and deadly.

11/25/2009 #15
DemonBunny205

"You are a grounded bird, a dodo. While I can soar far above you." He replied, jumping to the next roof.

11/25/2009 #16
Rex-Impetus

"You're lucky, rookie." Doc growled, releasing his weapon "My interest wanes in this petty argument of ours. My hunt calls to be completed."

11/25/2009 #17
DemonBunny205

"You will find no prey tonight." Nikolai said as he turned to look at Doc. "They are shut away, safe from both of us."

11/25/2009 #18
Rex-Impetus

Doc smirked. "When has a locked door ever stopped a shadow?" he asked calmly "When has a well ever stopped the power of fear? I am little more then these things, child, and I intend to continue my work, irregardless."

11/25/2009 #19
DemonBunny205

"You would break the rules that bind you to your meaning for the petty taste of blood? Have you sunk so low that you no longer know the warmth of the light?"

11/25/2009 #20
Rex-Impetus

Doc clenched his teeth, staring out at the darkened hills with his covered eyes.

"The light has long forsaken me, child." He said, emotionless "The blood of others is all I have left."

11/25/2009 #21
DemonBunny205

Nikolai stared at him calmly, "You are truly pitiful." He said.

11/25/2009 #22
Rex-Impetus

"Pitiful?" he said coldly "Perhaps. But you, child, I do not understand you. You're life still seems fully intact. You still have something in you're life that holds you back. Tell me... what is it that secures you to your bonds of mortality?"

(Getting to be practically Shakespearean, eh?)

11/25/2009 #23
DemonBunny205

"My bounds were forged when I came into this world and took my mother from it." Nikolai replied.

11/25/2009 #24
Rex-Impetus

Doc thought about this for a moment, almost at a loss for words.

"So blood stained you're hands even before you could walk and talk. A bond such as that is not easily broken."

11/25/2009 #25
DemonBunny205

"I am straining my bonds with my father." He replied, "In hope that one day they will snap."

11/25/2009 #26
Rex-Impetus

"Pull and pull young child, a man's bonds are not easily broken. And, trust me, perhaps it might be best for you to stop trying. Join the many faces that now stain the world with ignorance. Knowledge is a powerful thing, child, and once you're bonds are broken, you receive more then you've ever wanted to know. Every day, I look back on the time I saw the world for what it really was for the first time, and I regret it more and more every hour that passes."

11/25/2009 #27
DemonBunny205

Nikolai looked impassive, "I have already seen more in my eighteen years on this earth then many have seen in fifty." he said.

11/25/2009 #28
Rex-Impetus

"And some see little more in 90 years then they will in 9."

(Seriously, this is some deep s**t.

11/25/2009 #29
DemonBunny205

(*Devil Horns* Hellz yeah!)

"When I was nine, my grandfather was murdered." Nikolai said.

11/25/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Rex-Impetus PhantomMan15.5
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member