Song Ideas & General Chat
Come here & talk about song lyrics and basic chat about recent songs that you like and what inspires you! :
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
x alacrity

Hi. :)

4/5/2010 #1
Dengar999

Hi, I'm a bit new to Fictionpress, I just came from Fanfiction, I joined this site, because I was thinking of making songs and my own fiction characters here.

So ya, I was thinking of making death metal songs, because I am a fan of death metal. So ya hi there!

6/4/2010 #2
LongToBeLikeYou

Hah, i am really new here. Mostly i write my poems/songs at school, so i do have quite a couple.

Nice to meet you :)

1/20/2011 #3
dreamer-13

Hello, I'm dreamer. I enjoy all kinds of music - many country, a lot of 90s pop, some pop now (don't judge me) heavy metal, grunge, whatever you would count AAR as, rock, punk, alternitive and the list just never ends...

I'm a sucker for a good party song, but I do love ballads.

My story "Days Like That: an imaginary album by me" Is where I will probably keep most of my songs. But I might make another imaginary album... one never knows...

So, yeah - even one of my stories is based heavily around music. I look forward to reading all of your works and seeing if I can hear the music in my head. :)

1/20/2011 #4
Lily Etolia

Hi, im Lily! I'm 11, and have written a couple sons, and i need a little help. I write love songs. If theres any ideas, please tell me!

10/25/2012 #5
fantasybookworm2012
Welcome. I write songs but the last time I tried to sing in front of people lets just say my best fried was following me half way around the school. I'll go hy Talia here. That's nothing close to my real name.
4/7/2013 #6
Skyrela Tano

Hi my name is Sky and I write songs for myself and two other singers. I love music and I am always looking for new song ideas.

8/21/2013 #7
Forum Moderators: x alacrity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member