Gossip Forum
A place where you can get reviews. Get tips on your work, and have fun and chat.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Poll
When you come to this topic, what do you do?
1 Read and review peoples stories?
2 Ask for reviews?
3 Both
View Poll Result. Please vote for one of the choices.
K.M.Simpson

Alot of people do review forums. But some of them aren't moderated. This will be all done properly.

So if you don't understand what to do, follow the steps.

It's simple and easy; if your struggling for reviews, you write on the forum what story you would appreciate being reviewed. Everyone (including yourself) reviews it. Well you don't have to it depends on if you want to or not, it's all up to you. You can also write what stories you have reviewed of peoples on here, that way you're more likely to get reviews back. Like a review returned kind of thing. You don't have too, but it would be nice, and I'm sure you'll have more responds to your story then. Or you don't have to ask for reviews, just give them out, it is a nice thing to do, plus more stories for you to read. You're more likely to become more popular on the fourm, if you review peoples work.

Rules -

Don't write short reviews example: Brilliant story, update soon. It's a bad review, it's basically telling the other people, I can't be bothered to read your work. Explain why you liked it maybe.

Criticism is allowed: but more good comments back are a nice way to work. But if the work is that bad, then maybe tell them where they are going wrong.

And last rule; no arguments, or bad issues with each other, take that somewhere else, this is a place for those of you who have come for reviews or to just chill.

If rules don't go as followed, moderators will take action.

Get reviewing ;)

RULES HAVE BEEN CHANGED, YOU MUST ATLEAST READ SOMEONES WORK BEFORE REQUESTING FOR SOMEONE TO READ YOUR OWN FIRST.

1/5/2010 . Edited 1/17/2010 #1
Catherine Julia Jefferson

First!

I'd appreciate reviews on any chapter of Patterns of Paralysis. (Or, really, any of my stories posted within the last year, if sci-fi isn't your preference.)

Thank you in advance!

1/5/2010 #2
WriterOnTheMove

i'd really like some reviews on the poem A Reflection Through My Heart. It's probably the only one i really wanted reviews on, and i've only gotten one, so please i'd really appreciate some feedback :) thank you

1/5/2010 #3
Bekalicious

I would really like reviews on the untitled stroy of mine! Please and thanks! -Avongonza

1/5/2010 #4
Catherine Julia Jefferson

I reviewed "A Reflection Through My Heart."

1/5/2010 #5
K.M.Simpson

I reviewed Patterns of Paralysis,

Reviews on my story will be returned. It's called Journal of a Demon.

1/6/2010 #6
When The Leaves Turn

heyy i'm new on here.

I've put up the preface to my story that i'm working on and I would really like to know if it hooks you into the story or not? reviews are very welcome.

it's called Pack of cards thanks guys

1/6/2010 #7
BlueTwilite

Hi I'm new to fiction press and only have a couples of stories up :)

1/6/2010 #8
BlueTwilite

I would like everyone to review my new piece....Dreaming

I am new at writing and would like to know what you think

1/6/2010 #9
BlueTwilite

I would like everyone to review my new piece....Dreaming

I am new at writing and would like to know what you think

1/6/2010 #10
K.M.Simpson

Blue don't spam the fourm up. You ask and you review peoples on here to. You're more likely to get reviews back then.

1/6/2010 #11
BlueTwilite

sorry it posted twice... :S

1/6/2010 #12
K.M.Simpson

I've reviewed Dreaming.

Reviews on my Journal Of A Demon, will return.

------

Note; guys review peoples work on here too.

1/6/2010 #13
Vroooommmmmm

review my story the hashims..its a fantasy fiction...

1/6/2010 #14
kyoharu

I would like a review on my story TetraElementals. Had this in my mind for years, chapter 1 has gone through so many changes, but maybe if I find people are at least a little interested then I'll get to writting more. Sorry what I have up so far doesn't get into the real storyline...it's kinda long ^^; Or should be.

1/6/2010 #15
K.M.Simpson

Reviewed the hashims.

1/6/2010 #16
Vroooommmmmm

i have reviewed both journal of the demon and the tetraelementals...

please bear if i have been a little bit of a critic...esp for the tetraelementals...there were a few grammatical errors I needed to correct...

no personal feelings dude.....

1/6/2010 #17
bookwormbelle

First off, thanks K.M for starting this!

If someone doesn't mind reviewing my story, when I get the time, I will gladly return the favor.

Thanks in advance(;

1/6/2010 #18
Vroooommmmmm

reviewed guerilla smoke

1/6/2010 #19
bookwormbelle

Reviewed Chapter One of Patterns of Paralysis.

1/6/2010 #20
bookwormbelle

Reviewed The Hashims.

1/6/2010 #21
Yoshino Maribara

Can You Review The Nobody and The Aftermath, please?

1/6/2010 #22
Vroooommmmmm

reviewed nobody

1/6/2010 #23
bookwormbelle

Reviewed Journal of a Demon.

1/6/2010 #24
YouveBeenJayed

I would love for any of my poems to be reviewed, it wouldn't matter which. But, if I had to be specific, "Lonely Rose" and "Listen to the Music" are the ones I would rather.

1/6/2010 #25
dream-beautiful

Please Review/Read, The Life http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2758299/1/The_Life

Summary: Natalia wants nothing more but to get away from her life in a family of conmen. She achieves that by getting "accepted" into a prestigous overseas boarding school, but just as she starts getting used to her new life, her mysterious ex-boyfriend shows up with bad news...

1/6/2010 #26
dream-beautiful

Please review/read: Behind the Purple Eyes http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2760263/1/Behind_The_Purple_Eyes

Summary: Hailey's never been one to believe in mythical creatures. Until she learns her little brother is one...and so is the heroic and mysterious purple-eyed new boy at Rosewood High...

1/6/2010 #27
island.dreamm.ailani

i would like my story sweet seventeen, how you hate me reviewed if anyone would be so kind :)

im hoping im posting this right. i tend to totally fail lol!

thanks a bajillion.

1/6/2010 #28
bookwormbelle

Reviewed Behind the Purple Eyes.

1/6/2010 #29
bookwormbelle

Reviewed chapter one of Sweet Seventeen, How You Hate Me.

1/6/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: K.M.Simpson Not Over You, taerkitty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member