Gossip Forum
A place where you can get reviews. Get tips on your work, and have fun and chat.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Poll
When you come to this topic, what do you do?
1 Ask for reviews?
2 Both
3 Read and review peoples stories?
View Poll Result. Please vote for one of the choices.
cookiewolf

Reveiwed 'Dreaming' by -BlueTwilite-, great story=)

1/10/2010 #301
ImmortalDreams

Please R&R Trista Bromwell: Dusk: Book One. It's the first of a series and good or bad feedback would be most appreciated.

1/10/2010 #302
Someone-Whos-Not-Important

I reviewed Stray Jerks! Super awesome and sad but still I cant wait to see what happens!

Review my story The Voice!

Stickers!

1/10/2010 #303
white wolf97

review my story why she wont talk, i will review anystories as long as the person reviews mine first

1/10/2010 #304
taerkitty

It's been a while since I posted in my review threads (please see my profile for a link of which ones I'm on). Real Life just doesn't understand when it comes to writing workshops!

Raingypsy's Roll to Me, Chapter 3, which is all that's posted so far. Funny and pointed. Skewers Hollywood pre-fabricated hunks. Gotta love it.

E.S. Lundgren's I Never Said I was Brave, Chapters 5 and 6. Again, that's all that's been posted. Interesting mix of supernatural races. Powerful recent chapters.

sealednectar's' My scarf is a Sign, a one-shot poem. Timely, challenging, and thought-provking. Very short, but leaves you with a new view on a controversy.

sarahhh.'s Regan Saves the Drama Club, Chapters 10 and 11. Things are shaping up. Trouble is brewing. And the twins... sigh. ;)

bookwormbelle's Guerrilla Smoke, Chapter 1. It's the only one up, but it's definitely the first in a multi-chapter work. Very lyrical prose. Paints pictures with words.

Hoot's Creamy Part of the Oreo, Chapter 4. All that's there so far. Very sharp and poignant. I'm developing some deep sympathy for the protag.

===

I've fallen a bit behind in paying back, and will be working on

Agent.Frappuccino's Heart to Heart.

sophiesix's A Puppet in the Hand, Freedom Bound, and The Devil's in the Detail.

Experiment101's Ormoulu.

Sakina the Fallen Angel's Dear Diary and Soul Catcher.

Angel's Requiem's The Dreamer.

Dreamers-Requieum Into The Night and Clara's Near Escape.

...And others. Plese see my Favourites List in my Profile for what I plan to cover ... eventually. If I owe you something, please PM. My genres inclinations are probably best reflected by my Favourites list. If you have stuff you want me to crit, also please PM.

===

Sorry I've not gotten more done. Review of my Foster's Gambit will be greatly appreciated and reciprocated:

Foster's Gambit » reviews

I could tell you my Angel tells me how to fight Demons and where to go to keep Hellgates from opening up and ending Life-on-Earth-as-We-Know-It, but what's the point? You either know about that already, or you think I'm nuts. Maybe both.

Supernatural - Fiction Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 13,577 - Reviews: 40 - Updated: 1-10-10 - Published: 12-26-09

1/10/2010 . Edited 1/10/2010 #305
Elizabeth Cross

could someone review my story... Simple Complications

I could really use the help on it, it's a new type of story for me to try writing and I'd love it if someone reviewed it.

1/10/2010 #306
sw13

Jey, anyone please review my stories. I got two now. There's The Door and Betime Prayers. Check them out

1/10/2010 #307
vball chica

I'd appreciate reviews, or just life advice for my new story, Hearing God's Whisper, it's based on my own life, so I'd love to hear people's thoughts on it. I will review some of the stories listed here, but I have finals right now, so I really have no time to read :(

1/10/2010 #308
WriterOnTheMove

i've uploaded some new poetry today, and i would love to hear some feedback on them. They are the ones on my profile with no reviews at all. Please and thank you :)

1/10/2010 #309
iamsupercerial

Please Review my new story "Warm". I just submitted the first chapter today, and I'm really nervous!

1/10/2010 #310
Half-Demon-Cali

Gave a review to iamsupercerial's Warm fic =3 Freakin' awesome oneshot there, man.

I have two stories up, but the one I'd like to be reviewed is Mahou Tameni Baka ((Yeah, it's in the manga category... So sue meXP)). The other one is, well... Bleh.

1/10/2010 . Edited 1/10/2010 #311
paigeDarling

a big thanks to those who tokk time to read and reveiw my story Entangled, those were really kind reviews and i would really consider them all. i hope you also read the upcoming chapters when i update.

for those who wants to read here's the link. http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2725181/1/Entangled

ô- FValley.-ô

1/10/2010 #312
sw13

It's getting dark out. Perfect time to check out my stories! Look for The Door and Bedtime Prayers. I would like to hear anyone's thoughts

1/10/2010 #313

I recommend AwesomeEyes! She is a killer poem writer! And my sister but she still rocks awesome! And read my story! LOL!

Stickers! Remember AwesomEyes!

1/10/2010 #314
taerkitty

Let's keep the recommendations out of the review request thread, please. Please only post if you have a work (of your own) that you want reviewed, or (ideally and) you have reviewed others' work(s).

People are more inclined to respond to a review request if the post also has a list of the works the poster's has recently reviewed because that indicates the poster is likely to reciprocate reviews. If the poster is just going to request a review, there's nothing to indicate that any reviews will be returned.

1/10/2010 #315

Oh sorry! My bad!

Stickers!

1/10/2010 #316
WriterOnTheMove

please review any of my stories and poetry, anything is welcomed. thanks

1/10/2010 #317
RenEtAl

I plan on reviewing Foster's Gambit by taerkitty.

To anyone who has read and liked my story, Things Aren't Going As I've Planned, please take a look at the Other Stories section my profile for some new story ideas. I would appreciate you telling me if any (or all) of them sound crappy, and which (if any) you might be interested in reading.

Don't worry, I wouldn't start writing until I am done reviewing all of you guys' great stories.

Thanks,

Ren

1/10/2010 #318
BlueTwilite

Reviewed Listen to the Music and Whose to Blame by YouveBeenJayed.

1/11/2010 . Edited by taerkitty, 1/11/2010 #319
HeroForTheLostCause

I'd love a review on any of my work, but especially Dear Rose, It's My Life, and Love Loss Hope Repeat. Thank you!

1/11/2010 #320
taerkitty

And of course I plan to review RenEtAl's Things Aren't Going As I've Planned. Please PM me if I've missed you, or if you're on my Fave-list but want the R/R I owe you quicker.

1/11/2010 #321
Megan Maydell

I'm looking for my completed story, Hometown Grace, to be absolutely ripped apart. I mean it. Looking for a couple people to dedicate themselves to reading the whole thing and then to advise me on where the puzzle pieces of the plot don't fit together, as well as any other suggestions to enhance the story.

1/11/2010 #322
BlueTwilite

Reviewed Dear Rose by TimeOfYourLife and thanks taerkitty! :D

1/11/2010 . Edited 1/11/2010 #323
PencilSketchS

To everyone to whom I've promised reviews, I will be reading your stories soon (once I've had some sleep).

Otherwise, I'd love some reviews for How I Became a Vampire. (the title may be iffy, but it has it's significance)

Thank you, and good night

1/11/2010 #324
Lee Daniel

Thank you to everybody who has checked out Like A Suicide and Operation Barbarian. Unfortunately, while the traffic to these stories is great, the amount of reviews I get is still sub par. Please give me some feedback so I can know if I am truly writing the best story that I can.

1/11/2010 #325
K.M.Simpson

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

I have a new story out, it's a romance btw!

Riding With Strangers

Summary: Kicked out on the street for not paying her rent, Brooke decides to hitchhike her way back home. Except she’s in for a ride when the driver of the car is one hell of a sex bomb, who seems to constantly brood and have blackouts.

Your opions matter, so it would be great to know what you thought of the prologue.

1/11/2010 #326
Lee Daniel

By the way, I still stand by my promise to return reviews to everybody that supplies me with one. I may not always remember to post it on this forum, but I will R&R work from every author who is willing to give me the same courtesy.

1/11/2010 #327
BlueTwilite

Reviewed Patterns of Paralysis by Catherine Julia Jefferson

Reviewed K.M Simpson's New Story ..... Riding With Strangers

Awesome so far... :D

1/11/2010 . Edited 1/11/2010 #328
PencilSketchS

Have read and reviewed The Door by sw13 - that sent a shiver down my spine a bit. The characters are interesting, and it's very well written.

Moving on to Bedtime Prayers

Read Wisp - about a boy who thinks he's gone invisible. If you have any theories you would like to add to the one's Jayden comes up with, then please do. Sank Yu

1/11/2010 #329
sealednectar

Hey,

I read and reviewed-

Hullabaloo by uber fail.

I found it highly interesting and a unique piece of writing. I am looking forward to more.

-Hallowed Hearts by Bekalicious

A very interesting, mysterious story which I will watch out for.

-Cherri Raindrop by cookiewolf

Short, to the point. Good beginning.

-The Door by sw13

Very scary!

-The Voice by Le-Disco

Interesting so far.

-Read and review my story please:o). It's When It All Falls Down.

1/11/2010 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: K.M.Simpson Not Over You, taerkitty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member