Gossip Forum
A place where you can get reviews. Get tips on your work, and have fun and chat.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Poll
When you come to this topic, what do you do?
1 Both
2 Ask for reviews?
3 Read and review peoples stories?
View Poll Result. Please vote for one of the choices.
K.M.Simpson

My my, how many newbies is there. Just a little tip guys: Don't spam up the posts, if you're reading more then one story on here at a time and have reviewed it, write all stories in instead all separate.

Anyways reviews on my story: Journal Of A Demon, would be returned, unless I've already reviewed it.

Note; Introduce yourself at welcome, on the other thread. It's there so we can all get to know a bit of another bit of the other. - If that makes sense lol.

1/6/2010 #31
bookwormbelle

Reviewed Pack of Cards.

1/6/2010 #32
Miz-KTakase

Please Review Miranda's Adventure.

I just finished it, and want your opinions.

-----

(P.S. to Moderator: Thanks for the message)

1/6/2010 . Edited 1/6/2010 #33
Jackson O'Connor

I'd appreciate a review of my story "La Divina Tragedia"

It took me so much hard work and any review, good or bad, would be much appreciated.

1/6/2010 #34
bookwormbelle

Sorry for the spam. I didn't realize I was going to do anymore reviews until I figured out how bored I am at work :P

I reviewed Dreaming.

1/6/2010 #35
WriterOnTheMove

i wouldn't mind my story A Truthful Lie to be read and reviewed if you'd be so kind...feedback would be helpful

1/6/2010 #36
Inquisitor Herron

Hello I'm Inquisitor Herron. I would really love soem reviews on "Were We Ever Human?"

1/6/2010 #37
K.M.Simpson

I've reviewed chapter one A Truthful Lie. -- Its a unusal start, but recommended.

1/6/2010 #38
BrandiRose

i'd like reviews on my untitled story =] i don't know if it's worth continuing or not, but my two friends seemed to enjoy reading it from my notebook. =]

1/6/2010 #39
Fingers of Fire

I've been writing Lost: The Journey of a Troubled Soul for a while, and very few people have even read it. I'd very much appreciate a review on it. Thanks a lot. Here's the link: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2749351/1/Lost_The_Journey_of_a_Troubled_Soul

1/6/2010 #40
K.M.Simpson

TIP: Reviewing someone's work, will give you more of a bonus to getting reviews.

Just a tip for those of you, who might not understand why they arent getting any.

It's kind of a review and I'll return thing.

xxxxxxx

1/6/2010 #41
justicelikelightning

I'd like someone to review my story 31 Days of Loving Matthew please.

1/6/2010 #42
Fingers of Fire

I reviewed Journal of a Demon.

1/6/2010 #43
Miz-KTakase

Reviewed White Chocolate Snow!

1/6/2010 #44
white wolf97

i would like it some of you would read my stories, why she wont talk and the tale of two wolves there both very good.

1/6/2010 #45
bookwormbelle

Reviews will be returned

1/6/2010 #46
island.dreamm.ailani

reviewed 31 Days of Loving Matthew

1/6/2010 #47
Fingers of Fire

I reviewed emkx3's untitled story.

1/6/2010 #48
Miz-KTakase

Just reviewed 31 Days of Loving Matthew!

A beautiful story!

1/6/2010 #49
Fingers of Fire

I reviewed guerilla smoke.

1/6/2010 #50
island.dreamm.ailani

reviewed chapter one of Why She Wont Talk

1/6/2010 #51
YouveBeenJayed

I reviewed Behind the Purple Eyes and Why won't she talk.

1/6/2010 #52
seeareuh

Hi all, I've just posted a short 150 word 2nd person pov piece that I'd love to get some feedback on, will definitely return the favor :)

1/6/2010 #53
YouveBeenJayed

Reviewed seeareuh's piece.

1/6/2010 #54
white wolf97

reviewed the singer songwriter

1/6/2010 #55
sealednectar

Reviewed seeareuh's piece:) lovely

1/6/2010 #56
sealednectar

I reviewed A Reflection Through My Heart;) Loved it and recommend it!

1/6/2010 #57
sealednectar

Read and reviewed BlueTwilite's story Dreaming. Very interesting so far!:)

I'd really appreciate if people could read and review my story When It All Falls Down, it's a romance, high school story. Here's the summary:

Chloe happily crushed on Matthias, never expecting him to notice her. But when he does, she is split between the wishes of her soon-to-be-stepbrother; Matthias' enemy, and the wishes of her own heart.

Thank you to the moderator for notifying me of this forum, you're a star!

1/6/2010 #58
sealednectar

Read and reviewed BlueTwilite's story Dreaming. Very interesting so far!:)

I'd really appreciate if people could read and review my story When It All Falls Down, it's a romance, high school story. Here's the summary:

Chloe happily crushed on Matthias, never expecting him to notice her. But when he does, she is split between the wishes of her soon-to-be-stepbrother; Matthias' enemy, and the wishes of her own heart.

Thank you to the moderator for notifying me of this forum, you're a star!

1/6/2010 #59
white wolf97

again please read and review at least the story why she wont talk its really good

1/6/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: K.M.Simpson Not Over You, taerkitty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member