Gossip Forum
A place where you can get reviews. Get tips on your work, and have fun and chat.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68
Poll
When you come to this topic, what do you do?
1 Read and review peoples stories?
2 Both
3 Ask for reviews?
View Poll Result. Please vote for one of the choices.
Naomi Chick

I've reviewed Event Horizon. Could someone review The Girl Who Met the Dream Keeper?

2/7/2013 #2,011
SunnyIridescence

Hi! Okay, so, I would like it if people read/reviewed my new story Song of the Kerr! Link: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3086861/1/The-Song-of-the-Kerr

I would love to read and review any of the stories you throw my way, so hit me up! (: Thanks! (I update my story as much as I can)

3/13/2013 #2,012
bran2621

Hey guys, I'm new to fictionpress and this forum. So far I'm really enjoying myself and loving this site! I would love to receive some reviews and feedback for the novel I am currently working on. I will be happy to return the favor! :)))

I'm going to try to submit a new chapter every week. I have not worked up a synopsis yet, but I will shorty and will be sure to add it to the summary. The Main character in this novel is a female vampire. This is the first chapter of Immortal Promise. I look forward to your reviews! (Warning: This novel contains vampire gore.)

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3108576/1/Immortal-Promise

3/14/2013 #2,013
Hyperminimalism

Looking to get a review for my story Only Human. It's a crime drama that follows the story of a narcotics detective working with a confidential informant. The two eventually form a physical relationship (this is m/m) as the detective turns to him for physical and emotional support.

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3093913/1/Only-Human

3/16/2013 . Edited 3/16/2013 #2,014
Kay Iscah

I have posted the first Chapter of a new fantasy story and would like reviews.

Horse Feathers

Summary: Phillip is a young boy who longs for adventure and a pegasus.

3/22/2013 #2,015
Nastasia Kayln

Hello fellow FictionPressors! (Is that okay to say?)

Well I would like some feedback on my story "The Dawsons"

I would review those who have reviewed mine with great pleasure!

Logline

Lilliana Dawson, a mulatto girl growing up in the 50s, had been sheltered, & kept away from the world by the only person she ever really knew, Henry Dawson, her father. After one exciting night in New York she decides she never wants to go back & runs away to her grandmothers in the south. Can she stay out of trouble & adapt to southern segregated life? Or is ignorance bliss?

Thanks! NastasiaKayln 4/19/2013 #2,016
scarlinc
Hey lovely people of FP! I'm new to this site and don't know exactly what to expect, but I just started writing my story and already have 2 chapters up. I would love it if you could check it out :) Thanks!
4/23/2013 #2,017
ifeelmad1
Hi! Anyone need a critique? Contact me and I'll get to reviewing as soon as I can.
5/18/2013 #2,018
ifeelmad1
Or just reply to me on this forum :)
5/18/2013 #2,019
Kay Iscah

I'd love a critique, but I've got tons of comments on the early chapters of my story. I really want feedback on later chapters or the story as a whole.

The story in question is "The Girl With No Name".

I'd be open to critiques on "Horse Feathers" too, but I'm releasing "The Girl With No Name" on Kindle at the end of this month, so I'm more eager to get it fully polished.

5/18/2013 #2,020
scarlinc
I'd love a critique from anyone !! thanks :)
5/18/2013 #2,021
ifeelmad1
Yes, I will try to begin critiquing your whole story, chapter by chapter, as soon as I can. Thank you.
5/18/2013 #2,022
Roselaire

I would really appreciate an in-depth review and constructive criticism on my story http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3107037/1/Rotten-Sou l. Thanks in advance :)

5/21/2013 . Edited 5/21/2013 #2,023
ifeelmad1
Id be glad to look at your story Roselaire. (What a pretty username.)
5/21/2013 #2,024
Roselaire

Thank you so much! :D

5/22/2013 #2,025
bianca-alexis

Please Review Straight in a Crooked World 3 chapters, and I will review 3 chapters of your piece.

6/15/2013 #2,026
BLOOD RED GEISHA

Can you please review my story his sunshine in exchange ? Thank you

6/16/2013 #2,027
The Morrigan

I'm looking for reviews on: Mist of Heaven

Rating: M ( TRIGGER WARNING: R*** references and scenes of intense violence)

Summary: Chloe lived her whole live knowing that loving someone was just the same as destroying them. When her home is raided by Outcasts for the second time, she realizes the true meaning of destruction. But, will she also learn the true meaning of love? Or will she live a life of pain, trapped on the ocean?

This is a story about a collapse of society and also features what can be most easily described as modern-day pirates. The story is set the early 1990's.

I'm specifically looking for feedback on the following points:

• Chloe. Does she seem believable? What about her reactions? Could you imagine meeting her? If none of the above, how can I change that?
  • Jack and Ty's interaction and the fight they have. Over the top, or realistic?
  • Scott and Jeb -- the villains. Do you HATE them?
  • The idea of using Elvis Presley songs as chapter titles (I bet you didn't even NOTICE)
  • My story flow. I've gotten reviews about it before, and I want to know how I can fix it up a little. Specific details, please.

I'd like reviews to focus on those things, but I'll take whatever I can get. Any feedback is great feedback!

I return any reviews over two lines. :)

6/27/2013 #2,028
JenWriting

I'd really love a review on my story 'I'm Yours' :) I'll be sure you check out some stories that were mentioned on this forum! :)

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3131369/1/I-m-Yours

7/6/2013 #2,029
MKSub

I'd appreciate reviews on "The End" and "Halloween". I'm going through and reviewing some of the stories above, but I'd also be happy to edit/proofread stories for anyone. Feel free send me a message.

7/6/2013 #2,030
Ventracere

I've reviewed "Halloween". I'd appreciate if someone critiqued "Behind the Field." Thanks!

7/13/2013 #2,031
JesFun

Please review my story "Come Back to Me"

This is a tragic love story, with a tiny supernatural twist. Soul mates torn apart because of one mistake that is becoming all too common in this day and age.

I'm really into romance stories, and even supernatural, and of course combinations of both, sweet or steamy! I'll do my best to review those if you have any for me that are different & exciting.

Thank you!

8/4/2013 #2,032
Alias Blue

Hello!

I'm back on Fictionpress after a long hiatus with the second draft of my book. I need some nice reviewers to keep me motivated.

I've just reviewed Event Horizen and Mist of Heaven. Please have a look at my book, Kid: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3096146/1/Kid-2

Subtle fantasy. Teenagers with superpowers are being rehabilitated back into normal school life after the death of their mentor. Alfie, an introverted almost-mute and his erratic friend, Kid, are trying to adapt. Struggling with whether to investigate or deny the secrets of their past, Alfie finds himself dragged into Kid's self-destruction when old friends return.

If you like it, I'd really appreciate some people to review each chapter that I put up. I'll do the same for you. ;)

I also return all the reviews I receive that are of a decent length (three points of crit.)

Hope to chat with you soon,

- Alias x

8/11/2013 #2,033
Kay Iscah

Seventh Night ARC Blitzkrieg

I'm posting my novel Seventh Night starting August 30. I will post 3 Chapters per day and the last chapter on September 9th. September 10th everything will vanish. Feedback/reviews/nitpicks wanted. Critique to your heart's content.

Summary:

Once, a boy fell in love with a girl not long before a princess married a charming prince, and if the boy had been the prince or the girl had not been the princess, this might have been a simple fairytale romance.

But he wasn't, and she was.So things were complicated.And then there were the bandits and the poison and the kidnapping and the secrets and the betrayal and the monsters and the magic, the journey across the desert and the journey across the sea, and of course that tax issue.

In a land where unicorns are common place, life can start resembling a storybook. Everyone wants a happily ever after, but it's not about getting what you want. Sometimes true love requires sacrifices...

8/29/2013 #2,034
hannahisbananaz

Reviewed Kid, would definitely recommend it :)

Please could someone take a look at my story, Hellrider: Cursed? Reviews would be greatly appreciated, here's the link: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3145787/1/Hellrider- Cursed

Thanks! :)

9/29/2013 #2,035
UnknwnAuthor

Hi I'm new and would love a review on my story: https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3177899/1/She-s-The-Devil-s-Child

Please and thank you.

1/30 #2,036
C. V. Atwood

I am looking for some reviews (constructive criticism, thoughts, impressions, etc) for my young adult/fantasy piece "The Foundling"

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3158382/1/The-Foundling

I will be more than happy to review in return, and I promise my reviews will have substance to them. I just would really like some feedback early on in this story, because my outline will eventually bring it to 17 chapters and I'd hate to get all the way to the end and find out something is horribly wrong. Thank you! :)

2/12 #2,037
« Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68
Forum Moderators: K.M.Simpson Not Over You, taerkitty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member