Gossip Forum
A place where you can get reviews. Get tips on your work, and have fun and chat.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Mizzuz Spock

Welcome to The Gossip, Nenphis!

If you haven't already, check out the review exchange thread and, if you're feeling chatty, come hang out at the Chit, Chat, and Gossip thread.

See you around the Gossip. Hope you enjoy your stay. :]

2/6/2010 #91
BluRaven401

I got an invite a while ago but I accidentlly deleted the PM (I forgot that FictionPress doesn't have that inbox feature like FanFiction). I just spent quite a while looking through forums and trying to find it.

Um... let's see. You can call my Blu... uh... I'm a girl, I'm seventeen, I have two incomplete stories on FanFiction under the same screenname, and I really don't know what else to say... and, not that it matters but my avatar says "I shouldn't have to keep saying 'I'm Sorry' "

2/7/2010 . Edited 2/7/2010 #92
Anise Cary

Welcome Nenphis and Blu, glad you joined us

2/7/2010 #93
K.M.Simpson

Welcome all of you newbies, it is nice of you to come along here. Take a look around, enjoy!

- K.M.Simpson.

2/7/2010 #94

Does this forum go by invite only? If so, delete my post. I accidentally clicked on this forum weeks ago because it was above another one I frequent and I've been lurking ever since.

Anyway, I'm Mick or 008 it doesn't matter to me which one you call me. I am a college student from the midwestern US. I love celtic punk (flogging molly, the pogues etc etc), I've been writing off and on since I was very young, I don't really care for fantasy or anything along those lines, I love movies and I have to force myself to stop talking about them when someone brings one up or else I'll never shut up. I'm actually kind of shy so I probably won't post too much. That's all I can think to say... hopefully I'll stop being picky with my work and actually post something soon...

2/9/2010 #95
Anise Cary

Welcome Mick from another midwestern resident. I know some people get invites but you are welcome to join us and feel free to hop right in on the chit chat or review threads.

2/9/2010 #96
ShadowHunter149

Don't be afraid to post up your work! There are many very appreciative people here who are willing to give you nice, criticism. They'll probably praise your work. I enjoy watching movies as well! It's where I get a lot of my inspiration from...

I'm ShadowHunter; you can call me Shadow. I was introduced to fictionpress only a few months back, and story-writing, itself, only about a year ago. I never knew I liked it so much until one of my close friends encouraged me (more like persuaded, desperately) to write a story with her. As enjoyable of an experience it was, every time we made up a story to write about, we quit within a few weeks as either of us didn't like where the plot was going. (We're pretty different people regarding the types of books we like to read.) And so, writing my own stories became something to do when I need to venture out into another world where I--and only I-- am in charge of everything. (Of course, there are some peculiar moments when I began pondering aloud and disagreeing with myself...) It's a wonderful thing to create something and change it to your own accord. I know I'm not too good of a writer, but I aspire to be and will try my best to improve my writing. :)

--ShadowHunter

2/9/2010 #97
lookingwest

MickWoo, Midwest represent!

2/9/2010 #98
taerkitty

Nope, we're not invitation-only. More the merrier!!!

2/9/2010 #99
Mizzuz Spock

Goodness! It appears I've been slacking on my welcoming duties... xD

Welcome, new people! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Feel free to join the review exchange, hang out over at the Chit, Chat, and Gossip thread, or get in on the writing competition. Have fun! :]

Woo, Midwest represent!

+1

2/9/2010 #100
Anise Cary

Woo, Midwest represent!

+1

man we rock the Midwest here don't we

2/9/2010 #101
Sercus Kaynine

Yo Gossip Forum!

The nickname's Sir. I chill at the RG, so some of you might know me from over there. I came here because it seemed like a relaxing place to give and get reviews.

Mostly an author of sporadic oneshots, I only have one multi-chapter story on FP. A lot of my writing is whimsical, but I hope you think it's fun to read.

I'll join the midwest club for now, but I hope to get out of here ASAP. :P

2/9/2010 #102
lookingwest

I'll join the midwest club for now, but I hope to get out of here ASAP. :P

+1

Oh sorry! I forgot this wasn't for chat! Delete my post at will dear mods!

2/9/2010 . Edited 2/9/2010 #103
Sputnik

When people up here say midwest all I can think of is Birmingham. Which i guess isn't probably what you mean.

2/10/2010 #104
improvisationallychallenged

Sir's here! Woop! :D

2/10/2010 #105
K.M.Simpson

I live near birmingham lol. Well a couple of miles away lol.

2/10/2010 #106
taerkitty

When people up here say Birmingham all I can think of is Alabama. Which i guess isn't probably what you mean, either.

2/10/2010 #107
K.M.Simpson

Nope I live in England there is a birmingham there lol.

2/10/2010 #108
Anise Cary

When people up here say Birmingham all I can think of is Alabama.

Ditto, as in The Watsons Go to... I like that book, ooookay then way off topic for this thread I'll go spam elsewhere

2/10/2010 #109
Phantom Rottweiler

Um...hello everyone. Pen-name's Phantom Rottweiler - of if you prefer, "Rotti."

I'm holding a full time job on nights and sleep all day so I can't guarentee I'll be around as frequently as others, and on top of that, I write...even if it doesn't make sense. I live in the middle of nowhere Texas and I came around to this forum from another in hopes of finding life.

Guess once again I'm the new face on the block...

2/11/2010 #110
Mizzuz Spock

Welcome, Rotti!

Nice to see a fellow Repo fan. :]

Hope you enjoy your stay here at the Gossip.

2/11/2010 #111
Anise Cary

Welcome Rotti, jump on in on any thread you want to. Glad to have you here at Gossip!

2/11/2010 #112
SnowysThoughts
Erm.... Hi.... I'm Snowy. Englander. Only got one story so far, and I've not managed to upload that yet.... Erm... I actually really don't know what to say....
2/23/2010 #113
taerkitty
Welcome to the forum! FP is currently having problems while they upgrade the site to that of their sister site, FanFiction.net. That said, you need to jump through some hoops to post your stories right now, otherwise they look like one huge blob of text.

I have a workaround detailed in my About FictionPress: FAQ and Help for New Users forum Give it a try!

2/28/2010 #114
SnowysThoughts
Thanks for the welcome guys! Though I think I'll wait for them to sort things out before I try uploading. I'm not as computer literate as people think I am.......
2/28/2010 #115
JMEM1
Hi! I'm not exactly new to FP, but to this forum I am, so I'll say hello :) call me JMEM :) I have only one story on FP, but that may change, looking forward to posting here!
3/8/2010 . Edited 3/8/2010 #116
taerkitty
Welcome, JMEM1!
3/8/2010 #117
zombie chickens

Hi! I'm new to this forum, but I've been on FP for a while now. I spend way too much time writing and I love looking at the stuff that other writers put up. Umm, I don't really have a lot to say about myself I guess, I just thought I would say hello before I check out the other threads. :)

3/18/2010 #118
dopey.ms.dee

Hellooo B***!!

joking, joking. ^^

i'm Rise pronounced: rice; weird, i know.

my last year at highschool; i like dying my hair random colours

and i dont mean, like one colour at one time. i mean like a mixure of colours all in one time.

i hate popcorn,

disney is fun

i' should be studying for exams tomorrow... -.-

love Rise xx

3/28/2010 #119
dragonflydreamer

Hey, everyone. I'm Nina, or Dragonfly, or whatever let's me know you're referring to me. I happened to see this forum mentioned in a review and it looked like a neat little place.

I'm fifteen and have no life outside of theatre and my laptop. Here, I tend to either lurk around The Review Game forum or fall off the face of fictionpress for long periods of time. I have a few scraps of poetry here and there, but I'm more of a reviewer than a writer.

Nice to meet everyone :)

4/4/2010 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: K.M.Simpson Not Over You, taerkitty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member