Gossip Forum
A place where you can get reviews. Get tips on your work, and have fun and chat.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6
Rumors of War

Greetings "Lord of the Fries" welcome, I haven't been on this forum ans mush as I should be. Sounds like you like stuff that burns your mouth out XD I've got a bunch of stories over on FanFiction under kidfromsix, Hunger Games related stories, what is chicken 65 or limca?

11/28/2012 #151
Yuuenchi

Let's see..My pen is Yuuenchi, most of my info can be found on my profile. I enjoy writing manga-style stories (all of my stories so far are in the Manga category), YA (though I don't as yet have any there) and Fantasy (again, none there at present, though I'm working on a Church Fantasy series I'm calling Chronicles of the Church of Petergate, where I take a portion of the Church around the year 700, and send them off into the Atlantic through the Pillars of Hercules only to wind up in an alternate world, where magic works, the elder gods and goddesses are alive and well, and the spreading of the Gospel is what causes magic to die off. Obviously, this is perhaps my major fiction project apart from what I call my Teen Heart Manga Stories project So..hello world!

1/9/2013 #152
taerkitty

Hi there!

I'm sadly mostly inactive on this side of the fence, but the fine people who run FictionPress.com also run FanFiction.net, where I'm writing fanfic for Gunslinger Girl. If you've ideas for fanfic for a particular manga, as opposed to the general manga pacing/style/plotting, you may want to look over there as well.

1/10/2013 #153
ifeelmad1
Hi. Im ifeelmad1, and I love Redwall, historical fiction, the Neverending Story, and critiquing.
5/18/2013 #154
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6
Forum Moderators: K.M.Simpson Not Over You, taerkitty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member