Gossip Forum
A place where you can get reviews. Get tips on your work, and have fun and chat.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Poll
What's your favourite programme?
1 Glee
2 Gossip Girl
3 CSI
4 None of the above
5 House
6 90210
7 The Vampire Diaries
8 One Tree Hill
9 The Big Bang Theory
View Poll Result. Please vote for one of the choices.
K.M.Simpson

The place to be if you just want to talk. You can write as much as you want here. For if you're in the mood for gossiping. So settle down with a coke or a cup of cofee and get talking here. (Ideal for when talking to new people)

1/6/2010 . Edited 1/8/2010 #1
xXMethereaperXx

I didn't see it earlier.

1/6/2010 #2
bookwormbelle

Well, here's a funny story.

Two girls, 12 and 14, robbed a bank in Symmes Twp, Ohio in broad daylight with bait money. Neither the helicopters, nor the dogs could find these girls.

I don't know. I live in Cincinnati and I know where the bank is and I can't imagine being robbed by two young girls. They were unarmed but slipped a note to the teller threatening her life. I don't think I would have been able to take it seriously!

1/6/2010 #3
xXMethereaperXx

Lol, i would have laughed at them and told them to leave. I don't really worry about life. If some young women come up to me and ask for money saying they would kill me, i'd rather let them. Do you know how embarassing it would be to have to tell the police i let two YOUNG GIRLS rob me? lol.

1/6/2010 #4
the meaning of life

hiiiii(:

i'm ryanneee(:

1/6/2010 #5
xXMethereaperXx

Hi!

( '_') \/

1/6/2010 #6
the meaning of life

what's you namee?(:

1/6/2010 #7
bookwormbelle

I thought the same thing. I would have had to see a gun or something for me to take them seriously.

1/6/2010 #8
K.M.Simpson

I have an obession with the tv hit: Gossip Girl. The premire of the new programme Glee's to start Mon. If anyones watched it, is it any good??

1/6/2010 #9
the meaning of life

i've only watched glee oncee, and i thought it was pretty goood,

but like all my friends are obbsessed with it, they love itt(:

1/6/2010 #10
bookwormbelle

Glee has already aired in the States. We are in the mid-season break right now and it will return again in April.

I really love it. I'm not a fan of Gossip Girl, but The Big Bang Theory starts back up again on Monday. I'm very excited about that(:

1/6/2010 #11
the meaning of life

anyone love the office as much as i dooo?(:

1/6/2010 #12
K.M.Simpson

See I'm from the Uk, and its going to air for the first time ever, this Monday. And I just thought the one boy Kurt is funny. And how can you not watch Gossip Girl, I recommend it. Its really big over here in England.

1/6/2010 #13
bookwormbelle

It;s just not really my thing.

I watch The Big Bang Theory, Glee, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Dexter, and my favourite is True Blood!

I hope you like Glee. Kurt is my least favourite character, LOL. But I really love the show. It's funny and has a lot of great music.

1/6/2010 #14
the meaning of life

ohhh dexter is amazinggg!

1/6/2010 #15
K.M.Simpson

True Bloods big over here, I don't watch it, but everyone goes on about it. The big band theory's not so big anymore, it was when it first came out though.

1/6/2010 #16
bookwormbelle

Agreed. I am really looking forward to the last season. I love Michael C Hall

1/6/2010 #17
K.M.Simpson

And I'm excited for The Vampire Diariess :) that hsn't been out yet. And I watched second season 90210 last night. Any of you watch them?

1/6/2010 #18
bookwormbelle

I don't like either. LOL

We just don't like the same TV K.M.

1/6/2010 #19
bookwormbelle

This woman I talk to on the True Blood IMDb board is from England and she's pretty cool. She talks about how big it is over there but not as big as she'd like it to be. It's pretty big over here as well, for those with premium cable, of course. The books are so much fun to read.

1/6/2010 #20
K.M.Simpson

You don't need cable to watch True Blood over here, I'm sure its on channel 4, on ours. Normal telly. I think I like all cliche tv programmes in america, because ours over here like skins are much different. America show alot about schools and there stereotypes I like that. We don't really have that sort of thing over here, at England schools you don't have the jocks and the drama people and geeks and all that. It's pretty much all the same, except we have to wear stupid uniform.

1/6/2010 #21
bookwormbelle

Yeah. You'll love Glee then. It's all about stereotypes! It's very satirical and funny.

1/6/2010 #22
island.dreamm.ailani

wow, all these shows you're all mentioning are like, swooosh! right over my head. how about csi and trauma and three rivers and..and...just cop shows lol

1/6/2010 #23
bookwormbelle

I used to love CSI. I don't watch it too much anymore. I watch COPS. LOL Does that count as a cop show? (:

1/6/2010 #24
K.M.Simpson

I don't really watch cop shows. If like to do with crime and that, I did watch Veronica Mars.

1/6/2010 #25
xXMethereaperXx

Well, it's Anthony, but i prefer M***.

1/6/2010 #26
xXMethereaperXx

Exactly. no weapon, no threat.

1/6/2010 #27
K.M.Simpson

Whats Melrose place, the tv show over the states like??

1/6/2010 #28
xXMethereaperXx

Well, it's watchable. i don't watch it as often as maybe Dethklok or something. i prefer the british version more tho.

1/6/2010 #29
xXMethereaperXx

I like Reno 911 and i watch CSI on occasion.

1/6/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: K.M.Simpson Not Over You, taerkitty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member