Gossip Forum
A place where you can get reviews. Get tips on your work, and have fun and chat.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Poll
What's your favourite programme?
1 House
2 CSI
3 Gossip Girl
4 None of the above
5 The Vampire Diaries
6 Glee
7 90210
8 One Tree Hill
9 The Big Bang Theory
View Poll Result. Please vote for one of the choices.
K.M.Simpson

I dont think we have Dexter over here.

We have SuperNatural though, and One tree hill.

1/6/2010 #31
bookwormbelle

I've never seen Supernatural, but a lot of people I know really love it. It's on an awful network that gets like, zero respect.

1/6/2010 #32
K.M.Simpson

The CW? Whats wrong with it??

1/6/2010 #33
bookwormbelle

I'm not sure really. Once people hear the CW has a new show, they don't expect it to last long. Supernatural fans complain that it's on the CW because it limits what they (the crew) would do for it if it were on another network. I personally don't like many of the shows on it, but your favourite is on the CW(:

1/6/2010 #34
K.M.Simpson

OH and I love charmed. SOOO much, I wish that was still on.

1/6/2010 #35
Snarkybum

My Goodness, I heard about all the TV. shows that you guys mention but I don't watch them, well except CSI, in korea you don't get much of a choice in what you get to watch. But there are two shows that I really like Fringe and House, those two I think are my favorite, oh and Wipeout..... Its funny to watch all the people fall over again and again. =)

1/6/2010 #36
Vroooommmmmm

i loved the friends, full house, prison break and now LOST

1/7/2010 #37
bookwormbelle

Friends is a great show! I have all the seasons on DVD.

I love Fringe as well, but I haven't watched much of the second season though ):

House is another favourite

1/7/2010 #38
bookwormbelle

K.M! You changed your avatar and I LOVE it! (:

1/7/2010 #39
K.M.Simpson

Thankkss. Yeah Im a big fan of the dinsey icons, there pretty cool.

1/7/2010 #40
bookwormbelle

Beauty and the Beast is my absolute favourite. It's where my name (bookwormbelle) comes from. I love Belle!

1/7/2010 #41
K.M.Simpson

Yes I agree, its such a sweet fairytale. Shes a nice character too. I also like the whole little mermaid, fairytale too. I think disney did some great tales. I'm not too keen on Snow white though.

1/7/2010 #42
taerkitty

Other interests - what else do you do in your spare time?

I do origami and modifying Nerf blasters.

Nerf: s123.photobucket.com/albums/o311/taerkitty/Nerf/

Origami

- Death Star (from Star Wars): s123.photobucket.com/albums/o311/taerkitty/Death%20Star/

- X-Wing fighter: s123.photobucket.com/albums/o311/taerkitty/Origami%20X-Wing/

- T.I.E. Fighter: s123.photobucket.com/albums/o311/taerkitty/TIE%20Fighter%202/

- Jet Fighter: s123.photobucket.com/albums/o311/taerkitty/Jet%20Fighter/

1/7/2010 #43
K.M.Simpson

Taer, did you get the message code in your email for mod.

And yeah I'm on pretty much Youtube and Facebook alot.

1/7/2010 #44
bookwormbelle

I love your oragami!

In my sparetime: I sketch, read, play video games, sleep, stretch, clean, dance, watch TV or movies, go to the theatre.

Most of the time, I'm either playing video games or sleeping. I am at school at 9 am and get home from work at 9 pm so I tend to get pretty sleepy, especially since I'm not exercising like I should be(:

1/7/2010 #45
K.M.Simpson

Does anyone go on LiveJournal. I love that too.

1/7/2010 #46
McKinley Cooper

I LOVE True Blood, but I started watching the series before I read the books. Now I'm afraid I'll be disappointed in the show if I do. Has everyone watched Twilight Series/ seen the movies but me? I think I'm a little too...ughhem...old. Most people say they transcend age...any input anyone?

1/7/2010 #47
K.M.Simpson

I've watched the film, havent got around to the books yet. I read too many books at the moment. Like I'm reding Meg Cabots The Mediator series at the moment, anyone of you read that.

1/7/2010 #48
bookwormbelle

WOOHOO! Another True Blood fan!

I read all the books and cannot wait until the tenth one comes out in May. I saw 30 minutes of one episode of True Blood and turned it off so that I could read the books first. I did, watched the show, and I am in love with both. The books are so quick and easy to read and they are loads of fun. If you give yourself a long weekend, I'm sure you knock out most of them in one sitting. They are extremely addicting, IMO. There have been plenty of changes, some great, some awful, but if you don't like the changes in one or the other, it's not like you can't go back and watch the show again or reread a book. As long as you understand the show and books are different, I think you'll be okay. Let me know if you do decide to read the books. Oh and the IMDb True Blood boards are always looking for some newbies. We are kind of dead lately since we're in between seasons. (:

I read all the Twilight books and saw the movies. The books are poorly written but they completely had me engaged while I was reading them. They aren't good books by any means. They're more like a guilty pleasure thing for me. I'm not sure how old you are, but plenty of older folk enjoy them as well!

1/7/2010 #49
PencilSketchS

Mmm, I can't say I was impressed with the True Blood series, but I haven't read the books, so I withhold judgement.

1/9/2010 #50
K.M.Simpson

So any ideas on what more topics I should make guys?

1/9/2010 #51
taerkitty

Any that threaten to take over an existing thread? :)

1/9/2010 #52
K.M.Simpson

What do you mean??

1/9/2010 #53
taerkitty

At some point, some fad topic will rage over some thread. It might be either two differing opinions, such as "[Topic X] Rulez" and "[Topic X] Sux", or it might be some topic that we all discover we have a hidden and shared mania for, such as a 'game' thread where each person appends to the thread based on the challenge / question left by preceding person, and leaving a challenge / question for the subsequent poster.

At some point, creative people as we are, we'll find some thread exploding with a focused topic. That's when the need for a new topic will naturally make itself visible.

1/9/2010 #54
K.M.Simpson

Yes thats actually a good idea. I've seen a couple of forum get likes this, I don't mind you making the topic then :) x

1/9/2010 #55
taerkitty

So, who has IM-itis? I'm on Google Talk, MSN, Yahoo!, AIM, and FaceBook chat a lot. On all of them but AIM, I use 'taerkitty' as a username. On AIM, I'm 'taerkitty2'. I've also been known to go on IRC, but don't have any real channels that call to me right now.

1/11/2010 #56
Mizzuz Spock

I'm definitely not a chat addict. In fact, I recently deactivated my Facebook account. And then I wrote a poem about it.

I've never felt better. x]

1/12/2010 #57
bookwormbelle

Mizzuz Spock, I must ask are you referring to yourself as Mrs Spock, as in the wife of Spock?

1/14/2010 #58
LadyLuck123

Haha. I've got IM-itis! (nice name by the way =P) I'm always on Facebook (even though the chat there sucks) and MSN. Even if I don't talk, I have to log in and appear offline there. O_o

1/14/2010 #59
bookwormbelle

I have IMDb-itis.

Work has been pretty slow, so I'm constantly on there and since True Blood is in it's off-season, it's not getting a lot of traffic. It's me talking to myself and hitting refresh a lot LOL

1/14/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: K.M.Simpson Not Over You, taerkitty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member