Gossip Forum
A place where you can get reviews. Get tips on your work, and have fun and chat.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Poll
What's your favourite programme?
1 The Big Bang Theory
2 CSI
3 Gossip Girl
4 None of the above
5 Glee
6 The Vampire Diaries
7 90210
8 One Tree Hill
9 House
View Poll Result. Please vote for one of the choices.
Mizzuz Spock

Mizzuz Spock, I must ask are you referring to yourself as Mrs Spock, as in the wife of Spock?

Why, yes. Yes, I am. xD

I can't help it if I have a thing for genius aliens with cool, black, shiny hair. :3

1/14/2010 #61
taerkitty

Which version?

1/14/2010 #62
Mizzuz Spock

Doesn't matter. =D

Mizzuz loves Spock.

1/14/2010 #63
taerkitty

That is highly illogical. The two are established to be discrete individuals, unique and possessing different memories. Logic dictates that the two cannot be equated. While it is understandable for females of your species to seek both the spontaneous energy of youth and the steady confidence of age, the two cannot be found in the same person. Therefore, obviously, you must choose.

1/14/2010 #64
K.M.Simpson

What on earth is spock lol?

1/14/2010 #65
Mizzuz Spock

GAH! No!

You can't make Mizzuz choooooose! D=

1/14/2010 #66
Mizzuz Spock

What on earth is spock lol?

*gasp* You...don't know...who... SPOCK IS?! o.o

1/14/2010 #67
taerkitty

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spock

It should be noted Vulcans are sexually active only once every seven Earth-years. Also, humans tend to find Vulcan logic difficult to accept in times of stress or anxiety. Therefore, while human/Vulcan relationships are often idealized, they have at best a 6.75% chance of success.

1/14/2010 #68
K.M.Simpson

Oh. It's a character out of star trek, you could of mentioned lol. Haven't watched it but my cousins boyfriend looks like him Lmaoooo.

-----------

I'm thinking of making writing challenges on here, now what du' ya think?

1/14/2010 #69
Mizzuz Spock

I just realized how ironic K's Spock question was...

And, Kitty, are you saying the relationship with my beloved will never work!? :O

Spock and I are KINDRED SPIRITS!

I'm the kind of girl who likes intellectual pleasure. The seven year thing? Meh. I can wait. x]

And I find Vulcan logic to be downright sexy. So cold and calculating... *sigh*

Oh, and if I had to choose, I might very well pick the Nimoy version, since that Spock is the one I fell in love with as a young'n. (I would feel a bit wrong ditching him for young Quinto-Spock.) I must say, though, I was very impressed with the new Star Trek movie and Quinto's acting. When I found out about the new movie, I was, like, "Ah. Hell. No." But I'm glad I was able to give in to the hype, because it certainly lived up to my expectations. Unlike Avatar. D=

K, I think the writing challenges would be lots of fun. What kinds of challenges would there be? :3

1/14/2010 . Edited 1/14/2010 #70
K.M.Simpson

I don't think it's bad to be so dedicated to a fictional character, for example I think Nate Archibald (in gossip girl) is my dream boy lol.

Anyway yes, ummm I'm going to make one now so you'll have to wait and see and it make it fair I'll make a poll once everyones submitted the theme of the thing to do and so everyone can vote for who they liek the best and all that.

P.S I';ve writed some summary ideas on my profile that I shall work with later on soon in the month, tell me if there good dieas to work with.

1/14/2010 #71
Mizzuz Spock

I don't think it's bad to be so dedicated to a fictional character, for example I think Nate Archibald (in gossip girl) is my dream boy lol.

Ah, but the fictional guys I'm attracted to...scare me sometimes. xD

Oh, I'm so excited to check out this challenge! EXCIIIIIIITED!! Can't wait!

Will check out said summaries and tell you what I think. :3

1/14/2010 . Edited 1/14/2010 #72
K.M.Simpson

Challenge is now up! :D:D

1/14/2010 #73
Mizzuz Spock

Wh00t! I will definitely enter. Writing about an animal is definitely going to be challenging. x3

1/14/2010 #74
K.M.Simpson

Guys, I'm thinking of making a story with someone well writing lol. Anyone wanna take the offer to write one with me?

1/14/2010 #75
Mizzuz Spock

I would totally take you up on that offer if I wasn't already writing one with my friend. xD

1/14/2010 #76
bookwormbelle

Oh, well I'm sorry to hear that. I can't believe he hasn't told you we've been together for quite some time now, Spock and I, that is... (:

1/16/2010 #77
taerkitty

Guys, I'm thinking of making a story with someone well writing lol. Anyone wanna take the offer to write one with me?

Hey, KM! If you're still searching for a writing partner, post in the "In Search Of: Your Writing Partner" thread you inspired me to create.

(Spamming this thread in case some participants don't browse the Gossip Forum Home Page and only jump on this thread when the Topic Subscription email kicks in.)

1/16/2010 #78
Mizzuz Spock

*gasp*

Oh, well I'm sorry to hear that. I can't believe he hasn't told you we've been together for quite some time now, Spock and I, that is... (:

Ah. But, conveniently, there are two Spocks, thanks to J.J. Abrams. xD

So all is good?

1/16/2010 #79
taerkitty

Only if belle likes her Spocks young... And if she's a one-Spock sorta gal. She could be greedy, you know. ;)

1/16/2010 #80
Mizzuz Spock

1/16/2010 . Edited 1/16/2010 #81
Mizzuz Spock

It's nothing I can't...take care of... *shifty eyes*

1/16/2010 #82
bookwormbelle

You make a good point, Mizzuz. We're all good. (:

1/16/2010 #83
Mizzuz Spock

Hooray for time paradoxes! *dances*

Oh, and if you really want to get technical about it, there are three Spocks, if you include Evil Mr. Spock. xD

1/16/2010 #84
Mizzuz Spock

Rawrr. I kilt this thread dead? AGAIN?! :0

1/16/2010 . Edited 1/16/2010 #85
taerkitty

I love how Nimoy looks in a goatee...

1/16/2010 #86
Mizzuz Spock

Ditto. x3

1/16/2010 #87
taerkitty

For some reason, I think he'd look good in a kilt, too. My friends think I'm weird.

1/16/2010 #88
Mizzuz Spock

Hm. Yes. Mizzuz is imagining...and Mizzuz likes what she sees. x]

Wasn't he in some movie where he wore shorts and shot at people? Or am I remembering a dream I once had...?

1/16/2010 #89
taerkitty

Dunno about the shorts, but he might get to shoot someone in Fringe, the science-fiction television show.

Did you know he played the King of Atlantis in the Disney animated film, Atlantis?

1/16/2010 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: K.M.Simpson Not Over You, taerkitty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member