Gossip Forum
A place where you can get reviews. Get tips on your work, and have fun and chat.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44
Poll
What's your favourite programme?
1 Glee
2 Gossip Girl
3 None of the above
4 CSI
5 House
6 One Tree Hill
7 The Big Bang Theory
8 90210
9 The Vampire Diaries
View Poll Result. Please vote for one of the choices.
dragonflydreamer

Is that honest or sarcasm?

Honest XD I enjoy disturbing or "taboo" things.

But if it's as bad as you think it is, maybe just taking and overhauling it?

I have several times. It was originally a fanfiction and I've slowly been trying to bring it up to original fiction standards because it really had nothing in common with the series except for the way magic works. I'm really not much of a fantasy writer, though, so those attempts have been unsuccessful. I doubt it'll ever be anything more than a sandbox.

but one glance and I want to burn all the sheets of paper.

Oh, man. I have a whole shelf of notebooks in my room that fall under that category XD

5/11/2010 #1,291
dragonflydreamer

Yup. I'd read that XD

I'm seriously convinced that I was meant to be born in the Victorian Era to write stories like that and shock the hell out of people.

5/11/2010 #1,292
dragonflydreamer

Sorry Era, but woo! Gossip Forum just moved up a spot on the forums list.

5/11/2010 #1,293
dragonflydreamer

Haha, sorry, Era is a nickname for the admin of "Breathtaken."

English presentation, Latin vocabulary, admissions essay...or forum. I stand by my decision.

5/11/2010 #1,294
dragonflydreamer

...You have my sympathies.

5/11/2010 #1,295
Lee Daniel

I have been away for a while, but when reviewing all of the comments that I missed out on, I have to admit that I am incredibly intrigued by all of this taboo talk, PR. As you well know, I am a big fan of things that shock the senses. I hope that someday I may be able to read said work. In the mean time, I will try to catch up on your current work. I feel bad that I have let it slip so much. Too much chaos in real life.

5/12/2010 #1,296
1.21 Jigawatts

*sends static-filled transmission into the void*

Anyone there?

5/29/2010 #1,297
lookingwest

meep

I don't think I count...

*shrinks back to RG* XD

5/29/2010 #1,298
Sputnik

i'm looking at this thread through a haze of cigarette smoke so my eyesight might be impaired but did someone actually just wander in and post?

holy craf

Sputnik

6/3/2010 #1,299
PencilSketchS

cough cough cough

cigarette smoke is bad for my allergies

It makes my brain itch

6/3/2010 #1,300
PencilSketchS

LOL :P

6/3/2010 #1,301
Mask of silence

To Phantom Rottweiler: I've read some of your previous posts and I'm very interested to see that what'd you say..."taboo story"? That sounds like something I could very easily get into. Now I don't want to pressure you into doing something you don't want to, but I think sometimes we all need to just step out of our comfort zone once in a while. Unless you create a second account to post that story under. Just a thought, no?

6/3/2010 #1,302
Sputnik

sorry to shout,but...

C'MON ENGLAND!!!

ahem.

anyway, good luck to all the other teams, except when you're playing us

TTFN

Sputnik

6/12/2010 #1,303
Sputnik

Oh Hades. How very English to let in a goal like that.

6/13/2010 #1,304
Sputnik

Well, last chance saloon. C'mon England, act like you've got a pair and stick seven past Slovenia.

6/22/2010 #1,305
Sputnik

oh thank god. bring on zee germans

6/24/2010 #1,306
Sputnik

well, this is the last football related post you'll get from me. no wonder football fans die young...

7/6/2010 #1,307
PencilSketchS

It's gotten really quite in here again. Hey, does anyone here watch Castle? And is The Southern Vampire books any better than the True Blood tv series?

9/21/2010 #1,308
Sakina the Fallen Angel

Gosh, this is the first time that I've seen real life spam infiltrating fp... O_o

12/21/2010 #1,309
Phantom Rottweiler
*Pokes his head in and looks around.* Hello? Anyone home? I know I've been away for a long while but I'm trying to make a comeback to FP. and a story or two that I need to get back into.
4/7/2011 #1,310
let's.go.with.the.wind

i know the feeling....I'm finding it hard to take it seriously.

4/15/2013 #1,311
« Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44
Forum Moderators: K.M.Simpson Not Over You, taerkitty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member