Gossip Forum
A place where you can get reviews. Get tips on your work, and have fun and chat.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Vulpine Ninja

I'm not as good, but these came to mind out of random:

I had the best nightmare ever! But then I woke up crying cos I'm back to reality...If I had you, I will never be strong till death to us part. I will face my doom if I ever accept your love.

1/30/2010 #61
Mizzuz Spock

The royal cook's apprentice, who has the ability to speak with food (whether she wants to or not), gets a nasty surprise when she discovers that one of the carrots about to be dropped into the vegetable soup is really the missing prince. Insanity, adventure, and romance ensues.

1/31/2010 #62
Vulpine Ninja

"I keep telling everyone that my sister knows me best. Oh yes, she does. But I'd never let her know of my secret life in the internet..."

1/31/2010 #63
Anise Cary

you all are really good at this, I suck at summaries. If y'all don't mind I'd like to use some of these as writing prompts for my students. Obviously not all as some may not lead to stories that are um... "school appropriate" LOL, I like to have a variety of prompts and this would be a new style for them, just in time bc we're holding an in-school writing contest.

2/1/2010 #64
taerkitty

Sure thing. The whole point here is that these ideas are up for grabs - grab as many as you think will work in a 'proper' setting. Here's one of mine.

All right, I've written your damned story. Now will you please leave me alone? Why not?

2/1/2010 #65
Vulpine Ninja

I'll let you only if you promise us you show your students' essay based on the summaries XD

"So you said this song is about the paparazzi, is that true?" "You want them to leave you alone, but before you became a star have you ever thought of the consequences of becoming famous?" "Why did you choose to become a singer in the first place?"; the host's questions keep haunting Dave's head after the live show ended. He was humiliated. But the guy's got a point...

2/1/2010 #66
Anise Cary

I'll let you only if you promise us you show your students' essay based on the summaries XD

LOL as long as they give me permission to share, actually I need to steer some of the older ones to this site, I already gave them the link for fanfiction and some are loving reading there. I really need to work on my summary skills. and look at you go VP using the quote now :)

2/1/2010 #67
K.M.Simpson

Guys I need a summary for my fanfiction story I'm doing for my 90210 couple annie and liam. And romance summary ideas, would be so amazing and I'll even give you the link to when its done.

2/1/2010 #68
taerkitty

It's been ten years since they last met as a group. Sure, some have kept in contact with others, but they haven't come together as a group since that fateful day. Too bad it took Kelly's death to bring them back to where it all started: West Beverly Hills High.

Op, you mean the current series. Why didn't you say so? :)

2/1/2010 #69
Vulpine Ninja

I wrote this on my fb status..

You're expecting people to donate you some brand new shells? Well, I tell ya what. I'm gonna put some more salt on you, stupid slug!

2/1/2010 . Edited 2/1/2010 #70
Anise Cary

ok this came to me out of nowhere tonight, not the kind of story I usually write and not sure I even want to attempt it so I'm putting it up for grabs, forgive me if it's not the best summary, it's the best I could do

He was once a veterinarian, skilled in euthanasia. When terminally ill humans began seeking him out to to put them out of their misery he hesitated only momentarily before agreeing. The Angel of Death had no fear of being caught for what human police could capture a vampire?

2/1/2010 #71
taerkitty

Reverend Hodgsons is the hunter vampires fear most. He wields no stakes. His is the hand with the most terrible of curses - he can heal a vampire, truly undo The Curse. After centuries of life as a Master of the Night, what vampire wants mere mortality again?

2/2/2010 #72
Anise Cary

Listening to my 80s playlist today, Jessie's Girl came on and this came to mind, typical grass is greener kind of story I guess or not depending on who writes it

He always wished he had Jessie's Girl, now he has her and he wishes he didn't.

Hey VN, you gonna give the Ellie idea from the first page a shot bc if not I might, just don't want to steal it from you if you want give it a go.

2/2/2010 #73
Mizzuz Spock

Hey VN, you gonna give the Ellie idea from the first page a shot bc if not I might

*sniffles* One of my plot bunnies might get adopted? *wipes away a tear of joy*

Ah, and what's up with all the vampire prompts? Might as well toss in one of my own. (One that is already prompting a "Take a bite out of crime" joke. OMG.)

After being bitten by a vampire, a young, socially awkward teenager takes advantage of his new abilities by becoming a superhero for his city.

It also comes with a title: How To Be Batman. Though, if anybody actually decides to take this summary, feel free to call it whatever you want. xD

2/2/2010 #74
Anise Cary

*sniffles* One of my plot bunnies might get adopted? *wipes away a tear of joy*

I like plot bunnies, I usually just stick with my own but this one is begging me with cute bunny eyes to be mine now, and I'm a sucker for the "I'm so cute" eyes, well unless they come from my kiddo or my niece trying to get away with something, I'm no dumb bunny :) ok that was bad sorry LOL

Ah, and what's up with all the vampire prompts?

mine came to me bc hubby and I were talking, he has a surgery tomorrow to fix a broken leg on a dog and he's worried the owner will put it down anyway, and euthanasia led me to Dr. Kevorkian, led me to vampires that only take out criminals switching to taking out the terminally ill, see how my mind works yet LOL, love the title that goes with your vamp summary, too bad I'm too chicken to write vampires, now if I could get my one friend over her, she might jump at it, she likes to write supernatural/fantasy/sci fi genres

2/2/2010 #75
Mizzuz Spock

EDIT: Nevermind. Anybody can take Batman. :]

2/2/2010 . Edited 2/3/2010 #76
Vulpine Ninja

Hey VN, you gonna give the Ellie idea from the first page a shot bc if not I might, just don't want to steal it from you if you want give it a go.

Just take it. I don't think I'm able to handle it XD. Good luck!

this...is random.

Hey there, I'm a butch. This may sound weird but... I think I've fallen in love with a guy. A GUY, dammit. And he's such a wuss! He's freakin' spineless! So I just HAD to protect him! Something must be SERIOUSLY wrong with me...

2/3/2010 #77
Vulpine Ninja

Calculus. He may look innocent but he's actually a devil in disguise....

2/3/2010 #78
taerkitty

Ah, and what's up with all the vampire prompts?

Mine was because I'm tired of 'classical' vampires, at least the way they're (over) done these days.

Vampires. That's what they call us. But, with such a common name, they no longer fear us. I am a vampire, but not of the Old Breed. Their time is past. Now is the time for us, better suited to walk among the prey. Now is time for Darwin's theory to be brought to life. Now is the time for cleansing of our race.

2/3/2010 #79
Anise Cary

Just take it. I don't think I'm able to handle it XD. Good luck!

Thanks!

ok another one, seriously posting here with you all has been good for my brain

I'm not supposed to be here! This is where I belong! I'm not crazy! That note wasn't mine, well it was but I didn't mean it! Someone get me outta this nuthouse!

2/3/2010 #80
Vulpine Ninja

I kinda prefer classical vampires. Easier reference. Having an altered characteristics (like able to walk in the sun) could make a vamp even more invincible. If the characteristics are altered, I wouldn't call them 'vampires' anymore. There are other creatures who suck blood. :3

Unless the author is able to convince me with logical reasons why he wants to alter 'em (and it should NOT be sparkly...)

Okay, I just got two punctures on my neck. So... when am I going to change?

2/3/2010 #81
Mizzuz Spock

The dogs need some love, too:

Jack only got into the Frat Pack because his father was the legendery Bad Wolf on Campus. Now he'll have to prove he's got what it takes to keep the respect of his fraternity brothers and make his dad proud. Whatever you do, don't call him "Fluffy."

Meh.Now I see why they're ignored. It's a lot harder to come up with an interesting werewolf story that doesn't involve vampires. xD

2/3/2010 . Edited 2/3/2010 #82
taerkitty

Leigh stared at her hands-but-not-hands. They weren't fully paws, not yet. She still had digits, but so short and feeble. They were enough to attach the red collar, though. But not yet. It sat on her bed, next to her neatly-folded clothes. Which would be the path to happiness with Jason, to try to woo him as equals, or to simply be his pet, a friendly stray he took in?

2/4/2010 . Edited 2/4/2010 #83
taerkitty

Jessi waited for the guard to approach. Like the past three days, he stopped in front of the bars to her cell, aimed his Taser, and fired. She felt the electric tingle in spite of the barbs only hitting the folded towel under her shirt, but she pretended to spasm and fall backwards, just like the past three days. Today was going to be different, though.

2/5/2010 #84
Leanne Skaggs

I LOVE this idea! In real life, I am the sister that know my little sister best. This is great for me! Thank you for the idea!

2/6/2010 #85
Leanne Skaggs

I'm not supposed to be here! This is where I belong! I'm not crazy! That note wasn't mine, well it was but I didn't mean it! Someone get me outta this nuthouse!

I think I can work with this one.

2/6/2010 #86
taerkitty

Glad it worked out for you, even if *sniff* you didn't use my idea... :)

Let's toss another one out there.

Shelia was Gaian, empowered by the Living Earth. Fenrir was Canidae, also attuned to the firmament. Her abilities were accused 'witchcraft' by the ignorant, and their fear of her drove her away from their cities. His clan was damned as half-wolves by the same people, and lived a shadow of a life in their dwindling woods, Northland. The humans were cutting down the forest. The Gaians were searching bring her back into their fold, and the Canidae, with their ancient enmity toward the Gaians, tolerated her only because she was in love with their Prince.

Waaaay more than 255 characters, but it might be interesting.

2/7/2010 #87
Anise Cary

I think I can work with this one.

ah my darling I wonder why you can work with this one LOL, couldn't be bc I came up with the idea after we talked huh? LOL BTW all this is one of my besties, my writing buddy and friend for more years than either of us will admit I'm sure

This is not the life I wanted, it was the life assigned to me. I must live it or face dire consequences, possibly even death. So why is it the consequences scare me less each passing day?

2/7/2010 #88
taerkitty

I just finished watching a rather moody anime, so this came to mind:

She tired of living and found a way to die, but not if it meant killing her friends with her.

2/8/2010 #89
Mizzuz Spock

Getting into the spirit of Valentine's Day:

Love is a battlefield. And I do not want to be a casualty of war. I will never date anybody, of this I am sure. But Cupid doesn't like to lose bets, and now I have to play his twisted romance games until I find "Mr. Right."

2/9/2010 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Forum Moderators: K.M.Simpson Not Over You, taerkitty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member