Mages RP
Mages populate the nations, bending the powers of life to their will for good or ill. Join, create your own species or magic powers if you want, and shape the world.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Catorrina

This is the graveyard for all characters unused or... well, dead. This way, we can get them all out of the way without actually deleting them, in case someone wants to bring them back in (or reference the dead guy), but otherwise they stay out of the way of used characters.

If your character ends up here, I'll send you a PM, and if you want to use him/her at any time, you can, free of charge (just PM me before moving the character back into the "Active" folder.

Note: Characters considered "inactive" count towards the character cap, to avoid people making a bunch of characters that they will never use. Deceased characters do not count towards the limit.

If you are positive you will never use an inactive character again, PM me, and I will delete the file. I will never delete a file without your explicit permission, and other staff members are not allowed to delete character posts.

1/12/2010 . Edited 9/3/2013 #1
Billy-bill

Ello! mind if I join?

Name: Mortho Somnium

Race: Human

Element: Ice

Good or Evil: Is neither good nor evil, he fights for himself and only for himself, but if forced to choose he gets the story and facts from both sides and chooses whichever can benefit him the most.

Height: 6'4

Weight: 195

Appearance-

Hair color: Jet-black hair thats long and held back in a ponytail with bangs framing his face.

Eye color: Deep brown

Clothing: Black pants and black shirt, Wears a deep blue trench coat and keeps the hood shadowing his face leaving only his mouth visible.

Weapon: If needed he creates weapons from ice and uses those, he can also make them float around him to control them without using his hands, mainly bows and arrows and swords, also creates walls and shields of ice for protection.

Scars, tattoos, etc..: A long scar going down the left side of his face, long scars going down his back, and a tattoo on his back with the words "Monster" stretching from one shoulder to the other.

Etc.: Releases energy slowly to make the surrounding air colder as he does not like the heat which is his weakness.

Personality: Calm, can be cold-hearted at times, friendly at times

History: Grew up in a village where mages were feared, as he was young and could not control his powers the fear turned into hate, he was orphaned thus leaving him without protection and allowing the villagers to beat him on numerous occasions, he ran away from the village at 14 and found another ice mage to train him, because of his rough childhood he hardly trusts anyone.

1/18/2010 . Edited 1/18/2010 #2
Catorrina

Epic! (To be perfectly honest, I never thought anyone would find this site ^^;) You can join!

And btw, do you know anyone else who would be interested? There seems to be a lack of members on this site.

1/19/2010 #3
Billy-bill

hmm well i have my own rp so i can ask them but its in the horror section so im not sure theyll join but ill ask and ill go around inviting people to join if you like

1/19/2010 #4
Catorrina

Worth a shot I guess. Thanks!

1/19/2010 #5
Billy-bill

No prob

1/19/2010 #6
Billy-bill

ok i sent out a couple of invites and put the word out on my forum now we have to wait to see if they'll join, also once we get a lot of posts more people will notice it and it will be more likely they'll join.

Also where will we be RPing?

1/19/2010 #7
Catorrina

I was just about to start.

1/19/2010 #8
Catorrina

You pass.

1/19/2010 #9
Bloodra

Yay!~ Are we RPing on this topic?

1/19/2010 #10
Catorrina

There should be a topic titled the Beginning now. That's where we'll start I guess.

1/19/2010 #11
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Name: Damona Ravenswood

Apparent Age: 21

Race: Elf

Element: Storm

Good or Evil: Eh...she's more anti-hero in a way. In between

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 110 lbs

Appearance-

Hair color: Rich chocolate brown hair, extends just a couple inches below the shoulders, layered and with thin bangs.

Eye color: Emerald green

Clothing: She wears a long sleeved black shirt with a purple undershirt showing at the bottom. Has a silver belt with long, fadding jeans.

Weapon: All she carries and needs is a simple knife hidden on her ankle under her jeans. She can and will use guns and any other kind of weapon if necessary.

Scars, tatoos, etc.: There is a thin scar going across her cheek.

Etc.: (I use this a lot, huh? Just put anything I might have missed) Musically talented: can sing and play various intruments, one of her key ones being the ocarina.

Personality: Damona can sometimes come off to be rude, and she is. But overall she is kind with a sarcastic edge. However she can be quite stubborn and very prideful. She'll never admit fear to anything. Clever and a quick-thinker with common sense. Though, certain times she may act rashly. She may come off to be cold and mean, but once you get to know her, you'll learn that when she calls you an idiot, it means she loves ya.

History: Damona doesn't really dwell too much on her background, and never really prefers to. She's been on her own for years after the death of her parents. One by accident, the other intended. She was taken in by her uncle where she trained and learned skills of combat and other things. But after the death of her uncle at the hands of a killer, she was left to fend for herself. She also has an older brother who has unknown whereabouts. The deatils of her past is unknown.

1/19/2010 . Edited 1/28/2010 #12
Billy-bill

-waves arm crazily-

Hi Hidden!

1/19/2010 #13
Catorrina

And I thought I would be alone on this site! Come join us in The Beginning!

1/19/2010 #14
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Hola Billy! Thanks for the invite! :D

-goes to join-

1/19/2010 #15
Billy-bill

youre welcome I also invited Ella so lets hope she joins in

1/19/2010 #16
songbirdalice

Name: Avery Martin

Apparent age: 24

Race: phoenix

Element: fire

Good or Evil: evil

Height: 5'6''

Weight: 132 ibs

Appearance- toned, fit, tanned skin, big eyes, long eyelashes. Big lips, prominent cheek bones/ when she is in phoenix form she is a very beautiful red bird.

Hair color: fiery red and long

Eye color: red when angry and gold when calm

Clothing: tight fitting tops, usually tanks. Long cargo pants

Weapon: daggers

Scars, tatoos, etc.: scar of three long scratches going down her back

Personality: Cold, flirty, very uncaring about stuff. blows off important things

History: born from two phoenix's, fought for dominance for her siblings and killed all three of her brothers. High up in the phoenix world

1/19/2010 #17
Catorrina

Great! Come on! We're on The Beginning right now!

1/19/2010 #18
Catorrina

Name: (insert character's name here)Luna NOTE:both me and catorrina are uusing this!!!!!!!4 now

Apparent age: (only for those who have 410 year old characters or something... how old they look to others.)17

Race: (human, elf, vampire, etc., etc., etc)vampire

Element: Check out the elements post even if you generally know what you're doing.-....blood?

Good or Evil:cought in the middle(because im a vampire)

Height: (you CAN be specific, but if you just put something general, tall or short, I don't care)tall

Weight: (same as height)light

Appearance- very scary looking!

Hair color:black and purple stripped

Eye color:crimson red

Clothing:torn black dress with fishnet arm wormers and legins.with a long black cape

Weapon:claws,teeth and supernatural abilaties NORMAL vampires have.

Scars, tatoos, etc.:no...except earings with skulls in them

Etc.: (I use this a lot, huh? Just put anything I might have missed)plae skin

Personality: Umm...how they act?nice,fighsty and protective

History: Just give us a bit of backstory so we know who we're dealing with-was bitten by an evil vampire and now looks to do good with her etrnal life.

1/26/2010 #19
Catorrina

You didn't have to leave the parentheses, and you'll have to choose one age, since they're so close together- 17? Kay?

1/26/2010 #20
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Hola! Sorry I've been gone, I've been busy. Still am actually! Anyway, a couple new charries!

Name: Jaden Locks

Apparent Age: 21

Element: Earth

Good or Evil: Good, generally.

Height: Tall

Weight: 130 pounds

Appearance-

Hair Color: Dirty blonde, untidy

Eye Color: Deep blue

Clothing: Either will go shirtless or have a torn, plane grey shirt with long pale jeans that are full of holes.

Weapon: Never carries one, he's resourceful

Scars, tatoos, etc: Has a scar going from his lip down his chin

Personality: He'll come off quite cold and careless. He'll do good deeds and he'll do them quickly, but he'll only then grunt and move on. Not at all a warm person and has intentions that aren't at all known to others. He can be sly, sarcastic and sometimes mocking, but he's never insulted nor does he take what others say seriously all the time.

History: Abandoned at birth, he was raised by a stranger for most of his youth. The stranger was also an earth mage and taught him all that he knew. Details of his past aren't much known, but he did leave the stranger after he had died of old age.

~~

Name: Katana Sparrow (Nicknames: Kat, Tana, Kate)

Race: Raven (Has three forms: Human, raven and 'demon raven' -where she'll grow long, elegant black wings, her fingers will become talon-like and blueish feathers sprout along most of her body save her face.)

Element: Water

Good or evil: Good

Height: She's only seven, so short

Weight: Light

Appearance-

Hair Color: Raven black hair, long and wavy/curly

Eye Color: Stormy grey

Clothing: Doesn't exactly have anything nice to wear. She wears worn clothing that is stained, full of holes and torn.

Weapon: None

Scars, tatoos, etc: Has a raven tatoo on her back.

Personality: Very shy and timid, doesn't trust easily. Beyond her exterior, she is kind and very thoughtful with a child's outlook on life. She is very curious, and adventurer at most. She'll explore but will grow afraid if she believes or is aware of possible danger around. Quiet and soft-spoken.

History: Katana was loved by her mother, but the same couldn't be said about her father. Times were poor and her family had little money and her father insisted that Katana was a burden, but her mother refused to give up on her daughter and protected her. One night the two got into a fight leaving an outraged father to kill the mother. He then resolved to dispose of Katana by drowning her, tossing her into the river. But he was unware that she could breath underwater and that she survived the fall.

1/26/2010 . Edited 2/1/2010 #21
Catorrina

Yay! More characters!

1/26/2010 #22
Lunathevampire

Name: (insert character's name here)Luna Stone.

Apparent age: (only for those who have 410 year old characters or something... how old they look to others.)17

Race: (human, elf, vampire, etc., etc., etc)vampire

Element: Check out the elements post even if you generally know what you're doing.-ooooH shadows!

Good or Evil: Shes good but has evil thoughts when she looses her temper and chanes her personality.

Height: (you CAN be specific, but if you just put something general, tall or short, I don't care)tall

Weight: (same as height)light

Appearance- Very strange and mysterous.

Hair color:black and purple stripped

Eye color:crimson red

Clothing:torn black minidress with fishnet arm wormers and legins.with a long black cape.

Weapon:claws,teeth and supernatural abilaties NORMAL vampires have.

Scars, tatoos, etc.:no...except earings with skulls in them

Etc.: (I use this a lot, huh? Just put anything I might have missed)plae skin

Personality: Umm...how they act?nice,fighsty, protective and strange at times.

History: Just give us a bit of backstory so we know who we're dealing with-was bitten by an evil vampire and now looks to do good with her etrnal life.she has also no memories of her past human life.

1/28/2010 . Edited 7/1/2010 #23
Catorrina

Kay there are a few things you need to change. First, since her age is so close, just choose one okay? Not 19 and 17 (apparent age is ONLY if you're 100, which means we really have no idea how old you look) and choose one of the listed elements I have, just to make sure everyone is on the same level (you can keep the shadows too, but give her a main one okay?)

Other than that- YAY! Another friend!!! And welcome.

1/28/2010 #24
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Name: Amon Sontoro

Apparent Age: 29

Element: Air

Good or Evil: Does what is best for his race.

Height: Tall

Weight: Average

Appearance-

Hair color: A long and radiant, rich red.

Eye color: Sharp gold.

Clothing: Wears custom elf robes. His robes are white with gold trim. On his head, he wears the traditional, elegant elf crown that isn't your average king's crown. It drapes over his head, it's chain pattern going down his hair with it's metal crest plate of a leaf along his forehead.

Weapon: He has various weapons at his disposal. One such being a long blade.

Scars, tattoos, etc: He has a mark on his chest of a leaf, confirming his position as King.

Etc: The Elf King, father of Isis. Has also been able to control the power of air in ways that can surprise those who originally thought water to be weak.

Personality: Like many kings, he has a lot of pride. Like many of his race, he is peaceful and keeps away from wars and violence he finds not necessary. But as king he is wise and knowing, having seen so much in all his centuries. Usually calm and collected, he can be ruthless to his enemies, but if you gain his trust and gain him as an ally, you'll have a strong companion.

History: Being 1500 years old, Amon has seen much. Many prophecies and wars. He has lead his people for 1300 of his years. He has had many rivals and enemies made. But discovering his full past takes time that unfold only when spoken of.

~~~

Name: Isis Sontoro

Apparent Age: 19

Element: Earth

Good or Evil: Good

Height: Average

Weight: Light

Appearance-

Hair color: Long, lighter red hair than her father's. Slightly wavy/curly. Part if her hair is held up in a braid going down her back.

Eye color: Forest green

Clothing: Wears elf robes. She has bright white robes with long, loose sleeves. Has a soft-green stash that is tied tightly around her waist.

Weapon: She does carry a knife hidden under her robes at the waist that she can have easy acess too. She is skilled in using a bow and arrow as well and can use a sword if necessary.

Scars, tattoos, etc: Has a mark similar to her father's, only it's between her hips on her back.

Etc: Daughter of Amon, princess of the elves.

Personality: Very stubborn, but has a gentle touch. She can be calm at times, but she can have a temper and has trouble trusting most people. Hesitant to accept the help of others, having a lot of pride. Independent and tries to fair mostly on her own.

History: Isis has seen some battles in her hundred years. Including the one that took her mother from this world, the battle that caused her to have a streak of distrust to others.

1/30/2010 #25
Catorrina

Yayz! Much better than what I could've thought up.

1/30/2010 #26
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

:D

1/30/2010 #27
Lunathevampire

Kay. Here's where you make your characters (if anyone ever signs onto this...) and get them approved.

Name: (insert character's name here)-Bliss

Apparent age: (only for those who have 410 year old characters or something... how old they look to others.)-12

Race: (human, elf, vampire, etc., etc., etc)-cat person!

Element: Check out the elements post even if you generally know what you're doing.-earth(because shes a cat person and can do cool things like that!)

Good or Evil:-luna's pet.LOL

Height: (you CAN be specific, but if you just put something general, tall or short, I don't care)-tall

Weight: (same as height)skinny

Appearance-tall girl with snow colored fur and hair has cat ears and cat tail and red eyes.

Hair color:snow!

Eye color:red

Clothing:Black torn mini skirt and torn black tanktop with a skull on it!has black jelly breacelets 2!

Weapon:fangs,claws and sword

Scars, tatoos, etc.:none!

Etc.: (I use this a lot, huh? Just put anything I might have missed)

Personality: Umm...how they act?-kind yet strange(guess thats why she likes luna! XD)

History: Just give us a bit of backstory so we know who we're dealin-was abused by her mother and fled to the forest then 7 years later found by Luna whom she now fallow!

2/1/2010 #28
Catorrina

Nice, but again, don't change the age and apparent age UNLESS the age is over 50, okay?

2/1/2010 #29
Lunathevampire

:( k!but she dose seem childish!thats why poeple think shes only 12!^^

2/1/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Catorrina Bloodra
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member