Mages RP
Mages populate the nations, bending the powers of life to their will for good or ill. Join, create your own species or magic powers if you want, and shape the world.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »
Lunathevampire

"maybe!"Luna answerd hiding her fangs.

1/28/2010 #301
Lunathevampire

Luna bit her lip not letting a harsh word come out."As you wish."Luna said and started to walk away in the shadows.

1/28/2010 #302
Bloodra

"It just seems so obvious is all. You seem very determined to hide your teeth since I've inquired that you are a vampire." Pyra smirked and revealed two pointy fangs that were 'borrowed' from her heredity of evil mages.

1/28/2010 #303
Lunathevampire

Luna nodded tword them and started off.

1/28/2010 #304
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Damona grinned, her head tilted, "She does make it obvious..." she said, voice a muse. "Some vampires just love to show off their fangs, others hide them and sometimes not at all discreetly so," For Damona, her hair usually covered her ears, as they did now, and most don't see that they are pointed.

1/28/2010 #305
Lunathevampire

Luna smerked."well unlike some air heads im not willing to get steaked"!

1/28/2010 #306
Bloodra

Pyra nodded in agreement. "Well, vampires usually give themselves away by smiling or talking with their mouth wide open. I'm not a vampire but it... runs in my family to have fangs. It's simply a trait from my bloodline I guess."

1/28/2010 #307
Lunathevampire

"AND THESE AE FAKE!"luna fibbed.

1/28/2010 #308
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"Then get better at it," Damona said with a casual shrug. "Either be good at hiding your fangs, or be proud of what you are,"

1/28/2010 #309
Lunathevampire

"AND THESE ARE FAKE!"Luna shouted ripping a fang out of her mouth.She cringed at the pain,but it would grow back.

1/28/2010 #310
Lunathevampire

"Be proude of being a monster!?"Luna laufed.

1/28/2010 #311
Bloodra

Pyra suddenly started to burst out laughing. "Blood is oozing from your mouth! Ahahaha!" She had no clue why this felt so humorous but it didn't matter much to her.

1/28/2010 #312
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Damona arched an eyebrow, "You're a bad when it comes to a lie, you know that? You're now bleeding," she said, voice in a monotone range, nodding in agreement with Pyra.

She then shrugged, "Fine, call yourself a monster. I don't have sympathy for the angsty ones,"

1/28/2010 #313
Lunathevampire

Luna looked at the sight of blood oozing from her mouth."AHHHHH!!!!!"She screamed and fainted.

1/28/2010 #314
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Damona casually walked up to Luna, looming over her, "Who ever heard of a vampire fainting from blood?" she said, her voice hinted with humor.

1/28/2010 #315
Bloodra

Pyra immediately stopped her gaffawing. "She... fainted?" Pyra raised an eyebrow and walked up to the vampire. "Well you're not losing that much blood to faint... Unless you have a phobia of seeing blood." Pyra finished with a light chuckle.

1/28/2010 #316
Lunathevampire

Luna saw sparkles looming over her."Its not funny!"Luna said dazed.

1/28/2010 #317
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"She's laughing," Damona said with a grin, refering to Pyra, "So it must be,"

Katana looked over slightly at the group, she had just been standing there most of the time, not sure whether to move or not.

1/28/2010 #318
Lunathevampire

"I'm a failer as a vampire!"Luna sobbed.

1/28/2010 #319
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"...Didn't you just call yourself a monster before? Now you're upset you fail at being a vampire?" Damona questioned, tilting her head in confusion.

1/28/2010 #320
Bloodra

Pyra was more than confused by the female vampire in front of her. "I'm guessing that you've been turned into a vampire instead of being bred into one." She finnished with a sly smile.

1/28/2010 #321
Lunathevampire

"I'm am a monster!an i suck at it!"Luna sat up sobbing.

1/28/2010 #322
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Damona looked to Pyra, "Are you following her? I think I got some of it," she looked back to the girl, "Though I thought you were upset about being a 'monster', now you're upset that you're not a good one...?"

1/28/2010 #323
Bloodra

Pyra glanced over at Damona. "At least, I'm TRYING to follow." Pyra then returned her attention towards the girl. "Why don't you tell us your name and what's wrong with you?"

1/28/2010 #324
Lunathevampire

"Shut up!"Luna cried.'And whats it to you?your nothing than a bunch of bullies!picking on childern and failure monsters!"

1/28/2010 #325
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Damona blinked, "Wait? Now I'm a bully? Yet you're the one calling yourself a monster," she rolled her eyes, then glared at the girl, "Listen here, just suck it up, pick yourself up, and move on with your life already. If you're going to pity yourself, well, that won't do you much good now will it?"

1/28/2010 #326
Lunathevampire

Luna coverd her face as it turned bright red and ran into the forest agin.

1/28/2010 #327
Bloodra

Pyra blinked. "Well that was an awkward event, was it not?"

1/28/2010 #328
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Damona crossed her arms, "That it was....what a peculiar girl,"

Katana turned herself around slightly, taking in deep breaths. She wasn't one who really wanted to be on her own either....but she didn't think she could trust those strangers.

1/28/2010 #329
Lunathevampire

Luna uncoverd her eyes and peered into the silent forest."Great!The first human in four months and you faint at the site of blood?"Luna yelled at herself.Her stomach grumbeld with hunger."OH JOY!"She shouted.

1/28/2010 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Catorrina Bloodra
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member