Mages RP
Mages populate the nations, bending the powers of life to their will for good or ill. Join, create your own species or magic powers if you want, and shape the world.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »
Catorrina

Aura stared to where the vampire had run off, feeling pity for her, and at the same time, a twinge of anger. "At least you know who you are. Learn to accept it," she called after her.

1/29/2010 #331
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Damona shook her head, "Don't bother with it," she said to Aura, "It's ones choice to either suck it up and take some pride or wither in self pity," she grunted.

1/29/2010 #332
Lunathevampire

Why did i run away?Luna thought to herself.I had no reason to,right?They wouldent hurt me would they?So Luna decided to go back and find the strange group.

1/29/2010 #333
Bloodra

Pyra saw the vampiress approach the group once more. "I'll have to agree with Aura." she glared unconsciously. "At least you know about your past and what you are. Be more confident about yourself and accept who you are. Otherwise, you'll probably end up running away forever..."

1/29/2010 #334
Lunathevampire

"Ya sorry about that.But i dont know who i am.The vampire who bit me just left me to die.Not even knowing what he had done."Luna said stopping a safe distance away.

1/29/2010 #335
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"Well, obviously you're not dead. Still, whatever the case you could at least take some pride in what you are and carry on through life," Damona narrowed her eyes, "You weep to much for yourself,"

1/29/2010 #336
Lunathevampire

Luna's face turned bright red."heh,sorry.Mind if i join you?"

1/29/2010 #337
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"I suppose," shrugged Damona, "Whatever you want. Though this isn't exactly a cozy tight group,"

1/29/2010 #338
Lunathevampire

Luna smiled."Well im not really used to though knit peole any way!"

1/29/2010 #339
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Damona grunted, "Good for you." she said, voice kept her normal tone.

1/29/2010 #340
Lunathevampire

Luna just smiled."Wear are you all going?"Luna asked,her eyes swiching back and forth between the unfumiliar yet fumiliar faces.

1/29/2010 #341
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"No destination in mind," Damona answered, her tone near careless like it mostly is.

1/29/2010 #342
Lunathevampire

Luna Smiled and remembered she had never intraduced herself."I'm Luna by the way."

1/30/2010 #343
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Damona gave a curt nod, "A pleasure, Luna," she greeted. Then she turned towards the others, "Before I get deathly bored of standing around, do any of you have interest in digging out this elf village? Or would it be a preference we part?" she questioned, prepared for either answer.

1/30/2010 #344
Catorrina

"I'd like to meet the elves, if Pyra would show us the way," Aura said. "And Luna, my name's Aura, by the way."

1/30/2010 #345
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"The elves are difficult to find," Damona stated with a curt nod, but she grinned, "But only for those who aren't fully familiar with their ways,"

1/30/2010 #346
Catorrina

"Like me," Aura replied.

1/30/2010 #347
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Damona nodded, "Yes. The elves make it near impossible to be found by others," she said, "Unless they have a guide," she then grinned, "Pyra knows the general area where the elves are in hiding. From there, I can lead you the rest of the way," but the elf frowned, "However...." she paused, "I don't think that seeking out this elf village is a wise choice. Unless for good cause or reason, they don't take kindly to being found out,"

1/30/2010 #348
Catorrina

"Why is that," Aura asked.

1/30/2010 #349
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"They're a very secretive race. It'd be violation to enter their sacred home without good reason," Damona stated in a firm tone.

1/30/2010 #350
Catorrina

"Then I suppose it would be a dumb idea just to seek them out out of boredom," Aura sighed.

1/30/2010 #351
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Damona nodded, "It would,"

1/30/2010 #352
Catorrina

She flipped through to a page in her journal. "Still, it mentions something about the elves in here. I can't help but wonder... if they would know anything about me." Her tone was filled with a quiet longing.

1/30/2010 #353
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"Elves have a lot of years...." mused Damona, "You never know,"

[Hm.....Do you think there should be a plot or somethin'? Like some big major issue?]

1/30/2010 #354
Catorrina

(That would make it a heck of a lot easier to come up with new stuff to do. I think Aura's getting bored just standing there. Have any ideas?)

Aura thought for a moment longer. "Could you show me then?"

1/30/2010 #355
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

[I'm thinking....Maybe....A war? Like some dark force rising again from some years ago? And Aura has something to do with it which makes her going to the elf village more important?]

Damona looked to Aura, her eyes narrowed in thought. But she didn't say anything....perhaps it was beneficial to take her...

1/30/2010 #356
Catorrina

(That sounds doable. My little sister actually wanted to design a "dark force" to throw in the game anyway- evil is her specialty)

Aura watched her companion silently, waiting for an answer.

1/30/2010 #357
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

[Alright then~ We'll go by that for now! :D

May I make the elf ruler? :)]

Perhaps....This could be of importance...After what went on years ago...

Damona then gave Aura a curt nod, "Very well. I'll guide you to the village. The elves there are likely to have some answers,"

1/30/2010 #358
Catorrina

(Yeah sure. Bloodra came up with a few elves too during school, I think.)

Aura smiled. "Thank you..." she paused for a moment. "I don't believe you've ever told us your name."

1/30/2010 #359
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

[Sweet~ King or Queen? I can't decide! XD]

Damona smirked, giving a slight chuckle, "I haven't had I? Pardon my rudeness. It's Damona,"

1/30/2010 #360
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Catorrina Bloodra
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member