Mages RP
Mages populate the nations, bending the powers of life to their will for good or ill. Join, create your own species or magic powers if you want, and shape the world.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Billy-bill

Mortho shook his head and took off his hood, he looked over his shoulder, "I was merely bored, you all speak as if I was desperate for a fight, traveling alone gets boring you know."

1/19/2010 #31
Catorrina

Aura smiled. "Good. I have a little fish and dried meat...and some nuts and berries. But that's about all." She looked up apologetically. "Food doesn't stand a chance in the wilderness, whether it's cool or not.

1/19/2010 #32
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Damona chuckled and waved her hand dismissively to Mortho, "Yes, yes. Your own fault though for giving the impression of asking for a fight," she said with a careless tone.

1/19/2010 #33
Bloodra

Pyra started daydreaming. Her head was lowered as she stared at blades of grass in a trance. She couldn't hear the mages talking around her.

1/19/2010 #34
Billy-bill

Mortho shrugged, "Suppose your right." He reached into his coat and pulled out a bag, "You are more than welcome to eat some of my food, it may be cold though." He said holding it out.

1/19/2010 #35
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Damona leaned against the tree's base, "You all eat. I don't care for food right now,"

1/19/2010 #36
Catorrina

"Don't mind cold, being an ice mage." She glanced at Pyra. "Umm...Pyra? Are you all right?"

1/19/2010 #37
Bloodra

Pyra jumped as she woke up from her daze. She blankly stared at Auria and blinked. "Pardon... What were you saying?"

1/19/2010 #38
Billy-bill

Mortho nodded and tossed down his bag.

1/19/2010 #39
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"She was checking to see if you were alright," Damona stated in a near monotone voice, not facing any mage in particular.

1/19/2010 #40
Bloodra

"Ah... no I'm fine. I was just thinking." Pyra paused as she faced Auria. "What were we talking about?"

1/19/2010 #41
Catorrina

"...we weren't really talking about anything. You just seemed..." Aura answered.

1/19/2010 #42
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"Vacant," Damona stated, finishing the sentence. Her voice had almost this creepy, echoing aura to it.

1/19/2010 #43
Billy-bill

"You blanked out." Mortho said simply.

1/19/2010 #44
Catorrina

"Exactly." Aura nodded.

1/19/2010 #45
Bloodra

Pyra shook her head and waved a hand. "No really, I'm fine." She finished in a monotone voice. She grabbed her staff and stood up. "I like to think to myself. A lot. Sorry if it seems strange but I haven't been around people for what seems like eons."

1/19/2010 #46
Catorrina

"Same here. This forest isn't exactly people friendly." She turned to the others. "And what about you?"

1/19/2010 #47
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"If thinking were strange, I'd wonder who the normal once would be," Damona stated, her voice unchanging with little emotion.

1/19/2010 #48
Billy-bill

Mortho turned around to look at them, "I like to be alone, the only downside is it gets boring being alone." He said shrugging.

1/19/2010 #49
Bloodra

"I find my own ways to entertain myself." Pyra mumbled to herself with a sly smile hidden behind her hair.

1/19/2010 #50
Catorrina

"I do a lot of drawing, and I've invented some new spells. But I'll agree with Mortho, alone IS boring." Aura yawned, bored to even think on it.

1/19/2010 #51
Billy-bill

Mortho raised an eyebrow, "I'm almost too afraid to ask how you entertain yourself."

1/19/2010 #52
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Damona only gave a smirk, a rather smooth and sly smirk. Possibly a creepy one but she kept silent.

1/19/2010 #53
Catorrina

"Erm...I doubt I'll enjoy hearing about those." Aura looked a bit...disturbed.

1/19/2010 #54
Bloodra

Pyra simply folded her arms across her chest and then spoke. "Nature is my plaything. I practice my powers on EVERYTHING in this forest. And..." Pyra raised a hand towards the sky. Black shadows came out of her hands and the sun began to dim. "The sky." The dark shadows suddenly turned into streams of flame ans the sun brightly shone. More so than it did before. Upon lowering her hand completely the sun returned to normal.

1/19/2010 #55
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Damona's reaction was little, if anything at all, to Pyra's trick. She only had the top of her hand gently along her chin, elbow resting on her arm. The same smirk was on her face, an unknown glint in her eyes.

1/19/2010 #56
Catorrina

Aura blinked a few times in shocked amazement. "That was...interesting, Pyra."

1/19/2010 #57
Bloodra

Pyra peered over all the mages. "Don't any of you have the ability to control nature?" She thought that every mage had that ability. She started to ponder if she was wrong.

1/19/2010 #58
Billy-bill

Mortho raised an eyebrow at Pyra's display of magic, "Interesting I suppose." He noticed Damona's expression, "Now I'm currently a bit creeped out by her." He said pointing to Damona.

1/19/2010 #59
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Damona gave another smooth chuckle, "Good to know..." she said to Mortho, her voice unchanging from before.

1/19/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Catorrina Bloodra
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member