Mages RP
Mages populate the nations, bending the powers of life to their will for good or ill. Join, create your own species or magic powers if you want, and shape the world.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »
Bloodra

Pyra looked at the dead bodies of the gang members, dumbfounded. She then shrugged, giving up on what Auria was ordering her to do. She had no clue of what she'd done.

Pyra then noticed the small frame huddled under the tree. "Hello there." She said more to herself than aloud.

1/26/2010 #241
songbirdalice

Avery nodded, ''when you've been around as long as I have, that tends to happen.''

1/26/2010 #242
Catorrina

Aura held a slightly shocked expression. "That was most certainly NOT fun." She shuddered.

1/26/2010 #243
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"So?" Damona said, crossing her arms, "I would have been nice if it was," she then looked to Avery, "Being around for so long, things get boring,"

Katana's head snapped up, she looked to the strangers and backed away from them with distrust in her eyes.

1/26/2010 #244
Bloodra

"Some no-life must have knocked me out cold when I first started to fight but... It really isn't THAT fun when I was fighting." Pyra crossed her arms.

1/26/2010 #245
Catorrina

Noticing the child's frightened expression, Aura held out her staff and set it down carefully. "Don't worry. We won't hurt you. How did you get here anyway?"

1/26/2010 #246
Bloodra

Pyra tilted her head questionably as the girl backed away. She didn't really care but yet her conscience told her to help. As usual though, she ignored it.

1/26/2010 #247
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"Didn't look like it," Damona countered with a shrug. Though her voice hinted carelessness on the subject. But her eyes fell quickly on the child, and narrowed.

Katana eyed the older woman, but she didn't come closer nor did her look of distrust change. She kept silent, saying not a word.

1/26/2010 #248
Billy-bill

Mortho rolled his eyes and looked over to the girl, he raised an eyebrow at her appearance.

((im gonna get going for now, ill be back later))

1/26/2010 #249
songbirdalice

Avery grimaced at the sight of a child. She was never good with kids, she always frightened them. Plus she had no patience and a short attention span.

1/26/2010 #250
Catorrina

Aura smiled gently at the girl, but said no other word.

1/26/2010 #251
Bloodra

Pyra's stubborness slightly gave way as she finally spoke to the child. "We won't do anything to you." She said in a monotone voice while crossing her arms. "What would we gain out of it?" Her voice seeming to trail off.

1/26/2010 #252
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Katana eyed them all cautiously, "...What...What do you all want?!" she demanded, her raven hair drapped partly over her face, her stormy eyes wide with mixed emotions.

1/26/2010 #253
Catorrina

"I just want to know what you're doing here alone," Aura answered.

1/26/2010 #254
Bloodra

(I know this is off topic but I was really tempted to type in, "We want to devour your SOUL!~" XD)

"Why are you here? And most importantly, why are you all dirty and in rags?" Pyra raised a brow upon closer inspection of the girl.

1/26/2010 #255
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

[Haha...I love that phrase! XD]

Katana bit her lip, but stubbornly looked away, "Curiosity killed the cat...." she muttered. A polite way of saying, It's none of your business!

1/26/2010 #256
songbirdalice

(I can totally see Pyra doing that)

Avery sighed, staring at the girl, ''jeesh give the kid some space, she ain't gonna talk if you are all crowding her.''

1/26/2010 #257
Bloodra

Pyra's expression remained blank as she shrugged. "I suppose you want no help from us then..."

1/26/2010 #258
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"...Well I would have asked for it if I wanted to...." muttered the child, folding her arms.

1/26/2010 #259
Catorrina

(XD THAT would've been fun. Anyway, I've gotta go now)

"Suit yourself," Aura said, pulling out her journal and drawing a rough sketch of the destroyed camp.

1/26/2010 #260
Bloodra

('Kay. Seeya tomorrow!)

Pyra couldn't help but chuckle to herself. For once, in a kind-hearted way. Bloodra's pupiless eyes gazed deeply into Katana's. "So then you want us to leave you alone?"

1/26/2010 #261
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

[I'll be off soon too~]

Still turned away, Katana shrugged, "...I was fine before you guys were here...."

1/26/2010 #262
Bloodra

(Same here. Curse you school nights! *Shakes fist at sky*)

Pyra froze in minor shock. She recovered and eyed the child once more. "Did we... just so happen to hurt you?"

1/26/2010 #263
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

[-shuns- Shake your fist at the school! XD]

Katana bit her lip once more, but she said, "Why ask that?"

1/26/2010 #264
Bloodra

(Better yet... *Calls Pyra over and tells her to make my school explode* Joy.)

"Well you said that things were fine before we were here. Did you... belong to one of these gang members or did one of our attacks hit you as you passed by?" Pyra continued to ask in her monotone voice.

1/26/2010 #265
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

[XD]

"Why should I answer that if you don't care?!" snapped Katana's as she questioned the older woman. The child was very young, but not oblivious.

1/26/2010 #266
Bloodra

Pyra played with her bangs as she replied. "I'm only asking for the sake of these guys' curiousity. And for some reason I feel that you opened up to me more than the rest." She finished with a smirk.

1/26/2010 #267
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

[Off I go~ :)]

Katana rolled her eyes, glaring at the older one, "You seem to be more full of yourself than the rest!" she retorted.

1/26/2010 #268
Bloodra

Pyra ignored the child's smart mouth and asked another question calmly. "And how do you know about the way everyone in our little squad acts? Have you been watching us?" Pyra was having fun irritating the child. But she felt that this question was both sarcastic and serious at the same time.

1/26/2010 #269
Catorrina

Aura snapped her journal shut and turned back to them, running her hand through her hair. "Personally, I think this conversation is going nowhere," she sighed.

1/27/2010 #270
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Catorrina Bloodra
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member