Mages RP
Mages populate the nations, bending the powers of life to their will for good or ill. Join, create your own species or magic powers if you want, and shape the world.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Writing-Is-Fun

You were impaled with wooden stakes so I just took a guess on whether you could be a vampire or not based on that and the fact you never ate my apple, which subsequently was covered in high amounts of nitrogen when you breathed on it. Humans intake carbon dioxide and exhale oxygen so since there was less oxygen then on the apple that's how I knew. Look my heart's about to stop could you go help Aura before I collapse."

4/23/2010 #31
Lunathevampire

Luna jumped to her feet.Her wounds were already closing.She whipped her head around to see Aura coming at her pputting all of her weight on her staff.

4/23/2010 #32
Writing-Is-Fun

"She's all right, but I think I might be hallucinating..." Cyrus muttered he could see two Lunas one who was trying to talk to him and one that was on the floor. He passed out from his blood loss.

4/23/2010 #33
Catorrina

(Bye for now)

Drawing a breath, Aura waved a hand and allowed a small bit of ice to cover Cyrus' wound. She collapsed on the ground.

4/23/2010 #34
Writing-Is-Fun

(I thought to progress the story like this, if you don't like it just ignore this post please.)

From a place above the cave a little elf boy watched the group. "They're about ready to meet some important people don't you think Aero?"

4/23/2010 #35
Lunathevampire

(Night!^^ I like the idea but I'm not centan how to respond to that!XD)

Arura!Cyrus!"Luna cried.They we're in such bad shape because of her!I she had never spyed on the groupe they would be alive and safe!Too late for that now!Save them!Luna listed.Hoped.She waited and listend.Thank goodness!Two heart beats!She placed Aura and Cyrus beside one another on there backs.She would have to carry them.Bothe of them.She had to be gentle and quick about it too.First she picked up Aura and slid her onto her back.Please stay!She thought.Next she picked up Cyrus in her arms and carried them back to the village,"HELP!"She cried out as sonn as she reached the tiny village agin.She lightly placed them on the ground.Then some of the elves ran up to them."They need medacine!Something!"Luna cried.A old man walked out from the croude and examened them."We have a hosbital but it will cost you!"The old man grinned.Luna thought back to what Cyrus had said about there strange way of keeping money.Luna darted to a tree beaanch and yanked over a thousand leaves off of it's branches."Will this be enoughf!?"She asked.They all gasped in horor."They need a hosbital now!!!"She yelled her eyes turning deep crimson red as she trew the leaves at the old man.Fightend they grabbed them and took them to a small building.After seeing to that they made it in okay Luna went to the outside of the village and sat.All she could do was pray.

4/23/2010 #36
Writing-Is-Fun

Cyrus slept for a very, very long time. His arm was frozen from Aura's quick medical treatment, so he shivered a lot as he slept. His mind was completely empty he had nothing he wished to dream about, but he did see occurring images of Aura and Luna. They were his friends, so he hoped they were all right.

4/24/2010 #37
Catorrina

(I like your idea too!)

Images flashed through Aura's mind as she slept. A little girl was sitting by a lake, watching an elderly man as he bent over the water. "Now, you must feel the power flow through you. You are not just controlling this element, you are it. You are ice, pure and strong. Now, try this." He waved a hand over the water, causing the girl to watch with amazement as a small patch of ice covered the surface. The girl tried to imitate it, and managed to create an even smaller patch of ice.

"I did it, Master!" she said excitedly before opening her eyes to a small room. An elven nurse who was tending her jumped.

"How did you heal so quickly? With a spirit's wound, it should have taken you days to awaken," she said with amazement. Slowly, Aura sat up.

"Ice heals quickly," she said, rubbing the bridge of her nose. "Are Luna and Cyrus alright?"

The nurse nodded. "Your friend, Luna I presume, carried you two into the city on her back. Caused quite a stir too. She's outside now, worried sick about you."

4/24/2010 #38
Writing-Is-Fun

Cyrus continued to sleep somewhat peacefully. He thought of nothing in particular other than the fact that he needed his rest. His arm was propped in the air above the floor in case the sealing on his wound melted. Just like it was starting to now, the sealing on his wound was beginning to melt because the temperature in their room was nothing like the dark cave or forest they had gone into, so a pool of blood and water was forming on the floor. If he ever woke up that arm would be in immense pain and would probably not be functional for a full month at least. Cyrus subconciously thought of Lysander and thought that the Aitvaras had brought him bad luck at that cave.

"Aura, you should tell Luna Cyrus is probably not going to wake up for a while." one of the elven nurses informed her, "He cut into an artery in his arm, and it looks pretty bad. Judging by the size of the gash did a dragon do this?"

4/24/2010 #39
Catorrina

"Yes," Aura answered, sounding frustrated. "His dragon partner, I guess you could call it, cut Cyrus on his own orders." She wondered what had happened to Lysander- no one she spoke to had seen him.

"Really! Why would he do that?" The nurse asked, astonished.

"To help Luna." She sounded tired- and frustrated. Had her energy not been so badly drained, she wouldn't have had to let the casing on Cyrus' wound melt with the temperature. Several spells she knew rushed through her mind- she knew she was capable of sealing the artery, if only she wasn't so weak she couldn't concentrate, which meant she could seal the artery completely, or cause more damage. "Just hang in there, Cyrus, I'll help as soon as I can," she whispered, before going to tell Luna the news.

4/24/2010 #40
Writing-Is-Fun

As Aura walked out the door a small elve child stopped her and stood in her way.

"Is Cyrus in here? Because if he is he and I have a deal to fulfill, though I am a little worried about his condition. You and the other girl are to meet me tonight at the general store here in this city. The person who sent me told me to tell you this," the little elve boy said before he stepped out of her way, "It would be in your best interests to go because the person who sent me knows much about you and the members of your group. Enough that he could reveal your past."

(Remember this is the little kid Cyrus met and the little kid who was on top of the cave. Just thought I would remind you guys.)

4/24/2010 #41
Catorrina

Something about the young elf child unsettled Aura. Still, eager to understand her past, she nodded hesitantly. "Okay, but first...what is your name, child? And what is this deal you must fulfill?"

4/24/2010 #42
Writing-Is-Fun

"My name is Zak Efar and I was told to take you all to a library by the person who sent me. However, I do not know what they want in return. They just told me to wait for you all at the general store here in the city. I am just a kid. They want to help you with your particular problems, but I really don't know why." the little elf stammered.

4/24/2010 #43
Catorrina

"Very well then, I'll see you at the general store later," Aura said. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I must find Luna."

4/24/2010 #44
Writing-Is-Fun

"All right," Zak responded as he ran off to play with a couple other children that he saw wandering around.

4/24/2010 #45
Lunathevampire

Luna began to sob in her sleep as images or headstones and coffins swerled around in her mind.What if she never heard Aura's or Cyrus's sweet voices agin?She would wounder the world alone.Never even looking at another human agin.Please be alright!Luna thought.Please!You have to live!

4/24/2010 #46
Catorrina

Aura tapped Luna gently on the shoulder. "Luna, wake up!" She called.

4/24/2010 #47
Lunathevampire

Luna's eyes flutterd open then she looked up to see Aura."AURA!!!!!!"she yelled and stood up.She broght Aura closer to her and hugged her tightly."Thank the godess your safe!"She cried.

4/24/2010 #48
Catorrina

Once Luna was done hugging her, Aura pulled back and laughed. "I'm a fast healer, Luna, and besides that, my injuries weren't all that bad. I'm just tired, right now, which is one of the reasons I came to talk to you." Her smile faded. "Cyrus is still in the hospital, and will likely be there for a while thanks to his injury, but I might be able to help him if I could borrow some of your energy. If you're feeling alright that is."

4/24/2010 #49
Lunathevampire

Luna looked down as tears started to well up in her eyes.After a short moment she looked up and said,"Take it all if you need it!It's all my fult!"

4/24/2010 #50
Catorrina

Aura shook her head. "I won't take any if that's how you act! Stop pitying yourself, stop blaming yourself. I don't and Cyrus doesn't either. A ghost is difficult to fight, even when you can wield light magic-one of only a few things that can directly harm them, and impossible if you're caught off guard. Any one of us would have fallen into the same trap had we gone out there, and I don't think either of us could carry two people back to the city on their back," she spoke in a sharp tone, irritated by Luna's constant self-pity.

Her face softened when she finished her speech. "Now, we're your friends, so stop acting like we'll hate you for making a mistake. Quite frankly, it makes me uncomfortable, and I know I won't be able to focus when I'm performing surgery if you're next to me beating yourself up. Do you understand?"

4/24/2010 #51
Lunathevampire

Anger built up in Luna.Her eyes started to graw darker and darker blood red.Her shoulders grew tense and her fangs grew sharp inside her mouth.If I gret angry now we can't save Cyrus!She thought."Just tell me how so SAVE him!"She spit out.

4/24/2010 #52
Lunathevampire

(Wow I'm sorry!I just got fake nails and it's hard to type with them!Please forgive my spelling!XD)

4/24/2010 #53
Writing-Is-Fun

Cyrus was as still as he rock. It was hard to tell if he was breathing or not.

4/24/2010 #54
Catorrina

(Haha! Don't even know how you can manage those. Then again, they're probably not nearly as long as Hawky's still!)

Aura began walking to Cyrus' hospital bed. "All you have to do is allow me access to your life energy- it won't take much, and you'll probably only feel a bit lightheaded. However, you MUST CALM DOWN first, since giving me your energy also opens up your mind and feelings to me. This is a delicate procedure, made even more intense considering his odd heart condition, and I CAN'T focus entirely if you're in a panic, Luna. I need you to get control of your emotions or they will take control of me.

"I've seen Cyrus already today. He's weak, but he'll survive on his own. It will just take a good deal longer for him to recover. And I'm not against letting him recover slowly if I cannot focus well enough to complete this spell safely," she added.

4/24/2010 #55
Lunathevampire

Luna needed to calm down!And fast!She needed to rip something appart!But was there even time for that!?Before waiting for Aura's answer she stormed off to wear she had last seen Cyrus.

4/24/2010 #56
Lunathevampire

(There horrible!!!!XC And I dout it!!!!XD Sorry I guess my internet is slow or something!XD)

Luna nodded apperently Aura was fallowing her but she could not look back."It's easier saying to calm your vampireself down then it is to get it done!"She hissed under her breath.

4/24/2010 #57
Catorrina

Without another word, Aura followed Luna into the hospital room, muttering the spell to herself and feeling a small connection grow between both of her friends' lifestreams. While she focused on Luna, trying to ignore her wild emotions, she felt something strange, almost calming in itself despite the vampire's violent emotions. Resolving to worry about it later, she instead pulled a slight bit of energy from Luna, allowing it to pass into her. Then, concentrating on Cyrus' weak bloodflow, she allowed ice to slowly and carefully cover the wound, and, pushing even further, allowed it to reach an almost rubber like quality, to take the place of the actual tissue, and serving as a constant ice pack, until it could heal on its own. Finally, she allowed some of her energy to revitalize his own meager store. She could do nothing for the blood loss, however, though as long as the bleeding stopped, he could heal that on his own.

Gasping, she broke the connection. "There, it is done," she said. Though it only took about sixty seconds, her head was throbbing from the effort.

4/24/2010 #58
Lunathevampire

Luna's head was spinning."When will he be normal agin?"She asked anger still hitting every word she spoke.

4/24/2010 #59
Catorrina

Aura flipped quickly through her journal to the beginning. "I'm not entirely sure. He needs time to rest, and replenish his blood supply, before he will wake up. After that, he will be normal, and you won't even notice the changes as the wounds in his arm heal. The ice will just melt away and disappear. But he should be fine Luna, so PLEASE calm down."

4/24/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Catorrina Bloodra
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member