Mages RP
Mages populate the nations, bending the powers of life to their will for good or ill. Join, create your own species or magic powers if you want, and shape the world.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Catorrina

Anyone that may be controlled by multiple characters- whether a main character or just a small supporter go here if you think they are important enough for the story.

Using the form below describe them, though you don't need to go into exact details with minor characters- you can just throw something brief in:

Name

Appearance

Personality

4/24/2010 #1
Writing-Is-Fun

Name: Zak Efar

Appearance: He is an elve boy who is 9 years old. He has blond hair and green eyes. He wears a white jacket, a white tunic, and white boots. He's so brightly dressed that he sticks out like a sore thumb.

Personality: He is mysterious and a trouble maker, but likes to play with the other elvish children of his elvish city when he can. Unfortunately he is currently in the employment of an elvish man who will not tell him exactly why Aura, Luna and Cyrus need to come visit him.

(I made a tiny mistake disregard the first message.)

4/24/2010 #2
Catorrina

Name: Aero Maer

Appearance: A young elf man, with a tall, strong figure. He has stony gray eyes and a sharp face, and wears the navy blue uniform of an elven officer.

Personality: He is the strict head guard of the royal palace, and rather prejudiced towards all other races, especially those who wield magic. However, as it is thanks to his strict rule that the elves have avoided trouble for so long, many others have accepted, and even supported his anger towards outsiders. He appears to know of Aura's past, though he has yet to say anything on the matter.

4/24/2010 #3
Writing-Is-Fun

(I thought he was a main character.)

4/24/2010 #4
Catorrina

(Yeah, but since we all play as him, he's put here, with the other characters we can all voice.)

4/24/2010 #5
Lunathevampire

I'm gonna use her as Luna's younger sister.Shes gonna tell Luna shes a witch.

Name:Thorn Stone

Appearance:Short girl with black hair and pale skin.She wears a long silver dress with black moons and suns on it.She also rides a grey shire horse.

Personality:Short temperd and hot headed.(Really just the oppasite of Luna)

I'm gonna just add a few things...

Bio:Was the third and last born of the Stone clan.When she turned 15 her father gave her pramisshion to travel the country searching for her older sister Luna who diappeared two years before.She and the rest of her family are highly trained witches.

I'll add more info if I feel it needed.

4/28/2010 . Edited 7/1/2010 #6
Writing-Is-Fun

This looks good and now is definitely a good time to add Thorn in because I am out of ideas at the moment.

(I think people are afraid of the story I have written or cannot find it because I only have 17 hits on my story so far.)

4/28/2010 . Edited 4/28/2010 #7
Lunathevampire

(Aww I'm sorry!I just haven't the time to read your story after my book reports done I'll get to reading it,kay?^^ And thanks I thought we could all use her.And if you really wanna she can help you find the clock.)

4/28/2010 #8
Lunathevampire

Actully I wanna make a change to her personality.Lets make her the oppasite of Luna and does nothing for no one unless it helps her in some way.She pretty much is the kinda person who lookes out for themself!XD

4/28/2010 #9
Writing-Is-Fun

Ah so she is not going to be afraid of people then because I get the sense Luna is and she also seems kind of violent too at times.

(I only said something about my story because I thought you might not have read it and I wanted to make sure you had. It's really hard to get reviews and give critical reviews to other people sometimes.)

4/28/2010 #10
Lunathevampire

Shes not really but when it comes to someone in need or a friend in need she tends to get vilent!XD

(Yeah sorry I just don't have a lot of time right now but after I'm done with my book I'll read it and give it revew!^^How does that sound?)

4/28/2010 #11
Lunathevampire

And Lunas not affriad of people she just fears they'll find out what she really is and they'll exsclude or fear her.

4/28/2010 #12
Writing-Is-Fun

(Perfectly fine.)

4/28/2010 #13
Writing-Is-Fun

(Have you ever seen Australian Football? It is so awesome to watch and it looks like a game called Hocker Ball.)

4/28/2010 #14
Lunathevampire

(Glad you think so!^^ And no I don't really watch sports..Sorry.)

4/28/2010 #15
Writing-Is-Fun

(Neither do I, but a friend told me I should take a look at it.)

4/28/2010 #16
Lunathevampire

(Sounds like fun!XD I'll check it out soon then!)

4/28/2010 #17
Writing-Is-Fun

Name: Ronnie

Appearance: A dead snake with a black suit.

Personality: One of the heads of security who argues a lot with his partner Ronnie, he believes he's quite intelligent, listens to Greste but seems to bow to some of Kiara's demands.

Name: Mac

Appearance: A dead possum with a black suit.

Personality: One of the heads of security who argues a lot with his partner Mac, he seems kind of dumb, listens to Greste but sometimes talk back to him in bad ways, he also listens to Kiara but is afraid he will become her dinner one day.

5/2/2010 . Edited 5/2/2010 #18
Catorrina

Since she's not a main character, I'll put her here:

Name: Lydia

Appearance: Half light and half dark. Her right half has ragged black hair and a monstrous face- a beady black eye, fang, and a huge spiderweb of cracks (not scars) running from the center of her cheek outwards. Her left half is that of a beautiful woman with dirty-blond hair and a soft blue eye. She wears a long dress with a black-and white pattern on it.

Background: Legend says that she was once a young girl whose village was plagued by constant storms. Desperate, she sought out the gods and begged them for power, though in revenge for a previous spite, they passed far too much power on to her. As a result, her face was left shattered and beast-like, and her body coursed with so much energy that anyone she touched was given the power of the elements. To those who respect this power, she is revered as both the first and most powerful mage, and a goddess of earth. To those who shun the power, she is seen as a demon and the goddess of evil.

6/8/2010 . Edited 6/8/2010 #19
Lunathevampire

Name: Crow Stone

Appearance: Has thick black hair sky blue eyes. He wears a long sleeve black shirt and pants. He also wears a bright red cloak with black trim on the inside. He carries a silver sword with crimson diamonds on the handle. He also wears white gloves.

Background: He is Luna's older brother and also a very powerful witch. He and Luna were very close when she was human and will go to the ends of the earth to find his little sister. So he drags Thorn on another mission to bring Luna home agin and maybe break this "curse". He is very protective of his little sister Luna and will dispose of anyone who would try to harm her.

7/1/2010 #20
Undertaker667

Name: Watcher

Appearance: It is a faceless entity who watches over others. It has a long silver and black coat, the face is covered by a dark blue mask, with three eye holes. It speaks in unison of seven voices. Black platforms shoes, dark trousers, 6ft 5. No hair is shown. Skin is pale.

Personality: The Watcher is calm and neutral, it holds no emotion or guilt or remorse to others.

Background: The Watcher has been here since the start of time, and is here only to watch

10/28/2010 #21
Writing-Is-Fun

Is this like the watcher from D.C. or Marvel or the Guardians of Oa? Man, because this is going to be fun if this watcher is.

10/28/2010 #22
Undertaker667

who?

10/28/2010 #23
Writing-Is-Fun

If you know D.C. or Marvel Comics there is a guy called the watcher who acts similarly to your watcher. Apparently they say though that the watcher from one of those two universes has more interactive time than yours may have. Like he messes with the time stream occasionally to save superheroes or villains from certain fates.

10/28/2010 #24
Undertaker667

No, I dont real American Comics.

The Watcher has the ability to bend the laws of physics, nature and controls the time and space continium

and yes saves villains and heroes from fates

10/28/2010 #25
Writing-Is-Fun

I don't really know much about him myself, as I don't read as many of the comic books with him in it. I generally read manga. I only know that there is a watcher and like your watcher he watches over the superhero universes because truth be told one time they all learned their were 52 separate entities of their universe and all the superheroes on each one are slightly different from their original ones.

10/28/2010 #26
Catorrina

Now we have two god/deity people. And the watcher idea sounds cool, too, although I only read manga. :D

10/28/2010 #27
Writing-Is-Fun

Name: Surhanmet Rashek

Appearance: A large gray westernized looked dragon.

Background: He is the king of Alamar a country that is somewhat distant from Serelia. For years he has ruled as king and 100 years ago changed into a human, so that he could marry Abizier's mother and produce an heir for his kingdom. Eventually he died in some far off war with another bad tribe and a traveling Greste was able to snag his soul and keep it forever in an hourglass. He never passed on any of visible traits of his draconian ancestory to his son, except maybe the very powerful lightening that Abizier can produce. He is able to use lightening and earth magic to make sand and even glass.

11/1/2010 #28
Maximilianus

The Watcher you speak of, WIF, is of Marvel Comics. There is an entire race of these people, however the one assigned to Earth's system is named Uatu.

Some of Uatu's exploits include:

Helping the Fantastic Four defeat Galactus (twice!)

Transporting the Hulk to a distant planet

Teaming up with Dr. Strange to subdue Dormammu

Chronicling the recent Superhero Civil War

Sorry, I'm a comics junkie.

11/3/2010 #29
Undertaker667

well sorry, i dont read american comics

11/3/2010 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Catorrina Bloodra
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member