Mages RP
Mages populate the nations, bending the powers of life to their will for good or ill. Join, create your own species or magic powers if you want, and shape the world.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Catorrina

(Chapter III) Post new comments here.

6/8/2010 . Edited 7/1/2010 #1
Jade Lin Zheng

Reilly shook her head, she herself wasn't injured, but she nudged at Luna's leg. Despite their natural dislike for each other, she still didn't wish pain on her companion.

6/8/2010 #2
Writing-Is-Fun

"All right well you better get around to healing him Aura." Cyrus insisted since she was the only one in the group that appeared to have healing powers.

(In a game or story with magic never leave home without that trusty cleric.)

6/8/2010 . Edited 6/8/2010 #3
Jade Lin Zheng

((lol, so true.))

Seeing that both Luna and the man were in Aura's good hands, Reilly sauntered back over to Cyrus, curling up next to him.

6/8/2010 #4
Writing-Is-Fun

Cyrus began to peruse how to open the Book of Claude while Aura healed everyone that needed to be healed. He had not been able to open it before and knew from this experience that it was not openable by normal methods. He felt Reilly curled into a ball around his feet and was quite content for now.

6/8/2010 #5
Jade Lin Zheng

Still curled around Cyrus, Reilly transformed back into her human self asking, "What's that book, Cyrus?" It seemed strange that he would not be able to open it.

6/8/2010 #6
Writing-Is-Fun

"This is a portal for the demon who struck a bad bargin with me. I've been looking for a copy of this book because he has quite a few of them and if I was able to open I could get him to talk directly with me and cancel our bargin. I'd really like my heart back since he gave me a dragonic rooster and better wind powers than I would have had. Speaking of roosters..." he had Lysander come over by offering the bird corn kernels. "You can the rest of the energy or whatever it was you were doing for your transformation magic. Just don't hurt him too much or you'll hurt me. My heart is trapped in the pit of his stomach." Cyrus offered.

6/8/2010 #7
Jade Lin Zheng

"Really? Thank you, I didn't mean to draw so much from him last time, but I've never encountered a dragon before." Focusing her gaze on the rooster, she focused her magic on simply copying down his features and the working of his body instead of taking any actual magic from him.

6/8/2010 #8
Lunathevampire

"We'll he did kinda come outta the bushes and punched me."She stated."It kinda hurt a little and he attacked me with this wepon."She said rubbing the side of her face wear she had been hit."But I kinda felt bad that I hit him that hard so I thought I could carry him until we found a hosbital or healer or something."She said.

6/8/2010 #9
Jade Lin Zheng

"I'm sure you would've beaten him even if I weren't there. Besides witnessing battles is pretty cool." Reilly grinned before frowning, there was a scent on the air. One that was extremely familiar. "Witness battles? Laughable, you're usually the one creating chaos." Reilly snapped her head upwards to the tall trees, "Vladimir!" Hopping down, Vladimir landed nimbly and crossed his arms, "Who are these people?"

6/8/2010 #10
Lunathevampire

"Better question is who are you?"Luna asked stepping away from the man and Aura to stand infront of her friends protectivly.

6/8/2010 #11
Jade Lin Zheng

Vladimir grinned widely, his smiled edge in not-quite-right as he looked down at Reilly who was still kneeling next to Lysander and Cyrus. "Aw, you didn't tell them about me? That really hurts, dear sister." Addressing the rest of the group he said, "My name is Vladimir Haraldr of the Sea Water Nymphs, I am Reilly's brother and a mage."

6/8/2010 #12
Lunathevampire

"Well it's nice to meet you."She said and turned around to face the man and Aura.

6/8/2010 #13
Jade Lin Zheng

Vladimir grimaced at the vampire before hauling Reilly up and away from the group, "What do you think you're doing, mingling with a vampire? I though you wanted back into the tribe, but if they were to know that you were companions with one of their kind, you will never be allowed back." Reilly turned to look at Luna before frowning, "She's my friend, vampire or not, she has not harmed me and therefore I have no grudge against her." Vladimir recoiled, "... Then if you abandon the tribe I will follow you. Family is most important. Just don't expect me to get along with... her..."

6/8/2010 #14
Lunathevampire

"Cyrus!Please don't open that book right now."Luna begged."Were not pretared for anything that may come out."She said."Do you think he'll be ok Aura?"She asked.

6/8/2010 #15
Jade Lin Zheng

Reilly brought Vladimir over to the others, and asked, "Anybody up for some training?"

6/8/2010 #16
Lunathevampire

Luna looked up and smiled."I would!I really can say I don't know how to fight.That hole battle back there was all spur of the moment."She said."I'd really like to know something next time I'm off alone."She said getting up."thought it may have to wait until we get him to a healer."She said."Plus aren't you guys hungry?"She asked looking at Cyrus whom had been complaining about not eating.

6/8/2010 #17
Jade Lin Zheng

Reilly elbowed Vladimir none too discreetly, "Vladimir here has an easy way to get food." Vladimir scowled and unhooked his ring of keys from his obi, "Open, gateway of the Zodiacs! I call upon thee, Cancer!" A keyhole appeared in midair, slowly growing bigger until someone stepped through it. A crab like man (http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=Fairy+Tail+cancer#/d1af58r) exited through and appeared into the real world, "What is it you need, Vlad." "Can you make us something to eat?" The man saluted and a small table and a set of knives appeared in front of him, "No problem, Vlad." A few minutes of slicing and dicing, and Cancer had produced several fish dishes.

6/8/2010 #18
Lunathevampire

"Nice trick."Luna commented.

6/8/2010 #19
Jade Lin Zheng

"Not all summons are for fighting." Vladimir muttered as he grabbed one of the bowls. Reilly took one as well and grinned, "Dig in everyone!"

6/8/2010 #20
Lunathevampire

Luna smiled."I'm actully gonna go on and go on ahead."She said."He looks like he might need a doctor."She said lifting him up."I'll start back when I'm shore hes gonna be ok."She said turning to leave.

6/8/2010 #21
Jade Lin Zheng

"Hmm, Vladimir go with her." Vladimir scowled, "Why?" Reilly elbowed him, "No girl should have to wander around and carry a burden like him. Go with her and help, and maybe you might even get to know here a bit." Vladimir cursed under his breath as he walked over to Luna and wordlessly took the man from her.

6/8/2010 #22
Lunathevampire

"No I'm fine."She said taking him backing and started walking.

6/8/2010 #23
Writing-Is-Fun

Cyrus waved bye to her as he put down his book and began to chow down what was left of the fish.

6/8/2010 #24
Lunathevampire

Luna stopped."Cyrus you said it was this way right?"She asked pointing north.

6/8/2010 #25
Jade Lin Zheng

Vladimir frowned and followed Luna anyway, when his sister told him to do something he did it or he'd never hear the end of it. Reilly waved bye and transformed back as a tiger next to Cyrus.

6/8/2010 #26
Lunathevampire

"kay I'll go this way anyway."She said and began to walk agin."Well at least this time I know how to do something other than scare the crap outta them."She said to herself.The man behind her began to creep for out so she walked a little faster to try and keep a distance.

6/8/2010 #27
Jade Lin Zheng

Allowing the distance Vladimir continued behind her, he wasn't exactly comfortable with this either.

6/8/2010 #28
Lunathevampire

Luna continued in the silence and looked on ahead.The man started to feel hevier and hevier so she shifted him onto her back and grabbed his legs hoping he would stay that way.Well I've been in worse situations.She thought to herself.

6/8/2010 #29
Jade Lin Zheng

Noticing the way she shifted the man about, he figured it was beginning to get uncomfortable. Once again taking the man from her, he muttered, "Don't argue."

6/8/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Catorrina Bloodra
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member