Mages RP
Mages populate the nations, bending the powers of life to their will for good or ill. Join, create your own species or magic powers if you want, and shape the world.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »
Writing-Is-Fun

"Okay." Cyrus said as he began to meditate.

7/28/2010 #391
songbirdalice
Avery smiled and watched him, "good she said in a calm voice and closed her eyes.
7/28/2010 #392
Writing-Is-Fun

"Now what?" Cyrus asked as he quickly opened one eye and closed it again.

(By the way guys I might kill off Lysander soon possibly I have not been using him as much as I thought I would, so I am going to give him a nice fitting end possibly. Lysander's a pet Cyrus was given in a deal with Claude and the rooster ate Cyrus's heart.)

7/28/2010 #393
songbirdalice
Avery looked at him, "now feel the beast, connect, it's in the heart not the mind," she said, her image shimmering from concentrating on the beast.
7/28/2010 #394
Writing-Is-Fun

"I still do not feel this." he told her.

7/28/2010 #395
songbirdalice
Avery placed her hands on his cheeks and sat close, channeling the energy of the beast to him, helping.
7/28/2010 #396
Writing-Is-Fun

"Why are you putting your hands on my face?" Cyrus asked through a set of squished lips.

7/28/2010 #397
Lunathevampire

Luna used her shadow magic and reappeared. 'I'm gonna go find Cyrus so we can properly introduce everyone." She said and ran off into the direction she saw Cyrus go. Then she saw them. Her pale face became red. "I hope I'm not inturupting." She said in a slightly angry voice.

7/28/2010 #398
songbirdalice
Abery huffed, "I'm channeling the beast energy to you." she said then looked at Luna, "and yes you are."
7/28/2010 #399
Writing-Is-Fun

"This is not a kiss-" Cyrus uttered through squished lips. He was having a good deal of trouble with Luna's arrival at such an akward moment. "Have you seen Lysander?" he asked her.

7/28/2010 #400
Lunathevampire

Luna glared. "Well I was just coming to tell you there are some new people that would like to meet you but I can see you are too busy with her." She growled and turned away. "And I don't believe I was talking to you." She spat not bothering to turn around.

7/28/2010 #401
Writing-Is-Fun

Cyrus smacked himself in the head with one of his arms. "Geez I really need to stop interrupting people." he told himself.

7/28/2010 #402
Lunathevampire

Luna stormed back into the house and swung open the door. "Sorry Cyrus coulden't come because he was too busy kissing some girl!" She said in an angry tone and slammed the door behind her.

7/28/2010 #403
Catorrina

"What?" Aura asked, wondering if her headache wasn't making her hear things wrong while Seth laughed at Luna's jealousy.

7/28/2010 #404
songbirdalice
Avery snorted and shook her head, "jealous girlfriend?" she asked, standing up and dusting off her bottom. She huffed lightly and stretched out her wings, "I see that I'm no longer welcome..."
7/28/2010 #405
Lunathevampire

(XD Thats grate!Lmbo)

Luna crossed her arms over her chest and glared at Seth. "I walked in right before!" She growled.

7/28/2010 #406
Catorrina

"You sure that's what you saw?" Aura asked. "I doubt Cyrus would walk into the middle of the forest and kiss the first girl he saw."

7/28/2010 #407
Lunathevampire

"Then why else would she have her hands all over him!" She exaggerated.

7/28/2010 #408
Catorrina

"Jealousy leads to exaggeration," Seth pointed out.

7/28/2010 #409
Lunathevampire

"Why would I be jealous!?" She yelled her eyes seemingly blazing fire.

(I think Seth has a death wish.)

7/28/2010 #410
songbirdalice
Abery sighed, "I suppose I should fix this." she said and followed the girl in her house with a slight smirk, crossing her arms. She folded her wings against her back and sighed, not expecting more than one person.
7/28/2010 #411
Catorrina

"You seem pretty mad," Seth replied. "Can't think of any other explanation." He didn't notice Avery enter, although Aura did.

"Avery?" Aura said.

7/28/2010 #412
Lunathevampire

"Because Cyrus is a close friend of mine and I don't want him kissing random girls." She said turning away. "What do you want?" Luna spat.

7/28/2010 #413
Catorrina

Seth laughed and shook his head, while Aura turned to Luna. "Calm down, Luna."

7/28/2010 #414
Writing-Is-Fun

Cyrus walked in just when he heard Aura say the word, "Avery" in a questionable way, "You know her?" Cyrus pondered with a bit of surprise in his voice. "Look," he said looking around the room from Aura, to Avery and then to Luna and Seth, "I know I just made a big mistake with my big mouth, so I came in here to offer some consolation to this problem. One kiss for you, one for you and one for you." he said as he pointed to each one of the girls. He knew he had probably made another big mistake.

7/28/2010 #415
Lunathevampire

"Why would I want to kiss you!" Luna yelled her face bright red.

7/28/2010 #416
songbirdalice
Avery smiled at Aura, "hello," she said them looled at Luna, "we weren't k-" she said then was interupted by Cyrus, "not a good idea," she said.
7/28/2010 #417
Catorrina

"Here's a tip I learned from working at an inn," Seth told Cyrus, walking up to him. "When your big mouth gets you into trouble, shutting it gets you out. Not the other way around."

Aura laughed. "Sorry Cyrus, but I think I'll pass on that. And I have met Avery before, albeit briefly."

7/28/2010 #418
Writing-Is-Fun

"Because if Avery has a kiss then you get a kiss Luna, but if you have a kiss than Aura must have a kiss. It all helps the jealously subside. Truth be told though Avery was just helping me with some breathing excercises for some kind of beast magic. She walked right into my view of the forest, so I pretty much told her if she was going to stay she would have to help me with my beast magic." he explained. He had totally just ignored Aura's comment in an attempt to answer Luna's words, thus learning nothing from this expierence.

7/28/2010 . Edited 7/28/2010 #419
songbirdalice
Avery laughed lightly, "it's settled, nobody has or will be kissing Cyrus," she said then looked around, "so what kinda group is this?"
7/28/2010 #420
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Catorrina Bloodra
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member