Mages RP
Mages populate the nations, bending the powers of life to their will for good or ill. Join, create your own species or magic powers if you want, and shape the world.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Catorrina

(Topic locked due to inactivity-- Aug 17, 2013.)

9/8/2010 . Edited 8/17/2013 #1
Lunathevampire

Luna ran faster twords the sound. " That sounded like screaming!" Luna said.

9/9/2010 #2
Writing-Is-Fun

The earth using demon piled up dirt on top of Storm intending to bury her under a mountain of it.

"Scream all you want, but every demon here and others sent out by Abizier have been ordered to make sure that the people of this world succumb to his new world order. You will join Abi-Dae-Jinn the united army of all demonic peoples. For the one known as Claude as returned. He as high master of all of us demons shall rule from the perfect host and as the perfect of host of a completely new demon society."

9/9/2010 #3
Lunathevampire

Luna caught site of them and tackled the man to the ground. " Leave her alone!" She growled fiercely.

(Speaking of violence!XD)

9/9/2010 #4
Writing-Is-Fun

The demon mixed some mud in his mouth by mixing some dirt with saliva and spat it into Luna's eyes.

(If there's one trait all the demons have in common, like Claude that is, they spit at people when they get mad. I think we should make that a trademark. And what can I say demons= evil. What do most carefree, kind good people do with demons? Eradicate them.)

9/9/2010 #5
Lunathevampire

(Sorry about that my brother is being a big jerk today~!)

Luna shook with anger. "You'll pay for that!" She yelled and punched him in the face.

"Luna?! What are you doing?!" Crow asked frantically.

9/9/2010 #6
Writing-Is-Fun

"She's trying to kill me, but don't worry you'll be dead before I am." the demon smirked. He began to gag and spewed out a large mound of solidifying mud. It quickly hardened and turned into a small golem armed with a large ax.

(If you already don't know one of my favorite movies has got to be the Power Rangers movie with Ivan Ooze in it. Not only is it a cool name, but the graphics in that movie were awesome. Also he had the most interesting away of summoning minions. I give you the common cold and you get the worst possible nightmarish looking birds ever. Technically, in Japan though they'd be called Tengu. I love Japan for making the original power rangers. The cast was just awesome, so was the music and fight scenes. Unfortunately, shortly after Power Rangers Turbo the whole series kind of went down the drain.)

9/9/2010 #7
Lunathevampire

Luna's eyes burned. As if they were on fire. She blindly swung her fists at the demon. "I'll end you!" She screamed.

9/9/2010 #8
Writing-Is-Fun

The demon still felt the sting of Luna's punch as he ordered his golem to step in the way Luna and start swinging its ax. Bits of rock flew into the air and grabbed a few and began to chomp on them. In after a few moments he gave an evil smile and showed off some very shiny gold teeth.

"Meet my lucky chompers!"

9/9/2010 #9
Lunathevampire

(Wow I just realized I could use Luna's fangs as her weapons! Stupid!!! .)

"Pretty! Now lets meet mine!" She said and sunk her fangs into it's shoulder.

9/9/2010 #10
Writing-Is-Fun

He snapped his fingers and the golem he controlled lifted the ax it was carrying high into the air. It then swiftly brought it back down onto the back of Luna's head.

9/9/2010 #11
Lunathevampire

Luna fell to the ground knocked out cold. "Luna!" Crow cried. Just then a large wall of dirt came up from the ground blocking his path.

9/9/2010 #12
Writing-Is-Fun

The demon sent a small tremor through the grounding cracking apart the dirt wall. "Stupid mage who used that! I am an earth demon we are equal you would say, but I am greater than you any day."

The golem's eyes glowed it entered a search and destroy mode getting ready to chop at anything that moved other than the demon that summoned him.

9/9/2010 #13
Lunathevampire

"Cyrus!" Crow yelled fantically looking for him.

9/9/2010 #14
Catorrina

Aura crept around the demon, using light to make her invisible. When she was directly behind him, she fired five ice spears at his back.

9/9/2010 #15
Writing-Is-Fun

The demon felt them get lodged into his back and began to pull them out.

"You'll pay for that..." he growled. The pain was immense, but he managed it and started shooting rocks at her. He then burrowed into the ground with his golden chompers.

9/9/2010 #16
Lunathevampire

Crow slashed out his sword infront of Aura blocking the rocks and shattering them into smatter shards of rock.

9/9/2010 #17
Catorrina

"Thanks," Aura said, lowering her arms- a poor protection against the rock- before shooting more shards at the demon.

9/9/2010 #18
Writing-Is-Fun

He ordered his golem to step in the way. It took some of the hits from the ice shards, but few a managed to slip past. One in particular hit him above the head.

"Now I drink your blood kekeke!" the demon shrieked trying to shrug off the pain.

9/9/2010 #19
Catorrina

"Have fun with that," Aura muttered, stepping back and pausing for a breath.

9/9/2010 #20
Writing-Is-Fun

The demon growled and let his golem rush forth to grab Aura.

9/9/2010 #21
Lunathevampire

Crow nodded and stuck his sword right through the golem. "You better let for go or I'm gonna start lopping things off." Crow warned.

9/10/2010 #22
Writing-Is-Fun

The golem made a groaning noise as it felt some of the rocks it was made up of begin to chip. It dropped the ax it was carrying and back handed Crow in an attempt to send him flying.

9/10/2010 #23
Lunathevampire

Crow flew backwards leaving his sword in the golem. He quickly stood up and clapped his hands together making the ground shutter beneath them.

9/10/2010 #24
Writing-Is-Fun

The golem he had stabbed began to crack and crumble apart as it tried to move towards him. Meanwhile the demon who had summoned him was stomping on the ground trying to stop the tremors by sending out his own tremors. He was mad.

9/11/2010 #25
Ink and tea-leaves

Storm rolled out from under the pile of mud, bracing her legs against the firm ground a kicking upwards... right into a demon's face. The force of her kick caught them both by surprise, but Storm less than the demon, who hadn't been expecting it at all and this gave her a chance to scramble free. Her days on living in the back-allies of Mink City began to pay off as she instintcivly grabbed an overhead branch and swung up onto it like she would a line of clothing and a rooftop back home. Then she realised something.

"They can't jump, or loose contact with the earth at all! Any Air/Wind mages here?" she yelled at the others.

9/11/2010 #26
Writing-Is-Fun

Cyrus finally showed up. He was floating in the air. "Sorry I'm late," he apologized, "but I heard your screams and the fighting and figured you all could handle it." He dared not land because he wished not to be caught by the tremors.

The demon who continued to pound on the ground with his feet decided to start chucking rocks at everyone. He was mad that his golem had failed him.

9/11/2010 #27
Catorrina

Aura struggled to stay standing when the tremors hit, but could no longer concentrate on that when the boulders started flying. Finding no other option, she dropped to the ground and created a wall of ice around her to block the rocks.

9/11/2010 #28
Writing-Is-Fun

The demon kept chucking rocks as Cyrus decided it was a good time to take cover. He hid behind a row of trees shaking in terror.

9/11/2010 #29
Ink and tea-leaves

Kaleyn appeared behind Cyrus, her hair crackling with lightening, balls of pure energy sizzling in her hands. She began to hurl them at the demons, each one hitting its target with a crack like thunder and a sizzle of electricity.

9/12/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Catorrina Bloodra
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member