Mages RP
Mages populate the nations, bending the powers of life to their will for good or ill. Join, create your own species or magic powers if you want, and shape the world.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
HaruAmbrosius

Toya sat down, pulling her knees up to her face. "We're dead...."

6/11/2011 #31
Writing-Is-Fun

"I can sense your fear..." Molly whispered from behind the wall directing her attention to Toya.

"I'm only 14 years old and yet you cower in front of me like-like pigs. Roll over and die like dogs though."Molly scoffed banging on the wall. When she did her earth magic went through it and into the ground. Cutter had already walked over to one of the side lengths of the fence made of bone. He watched what was going to happen through the slats, and what he saw made him mad. A rock was floating in the air.

"Dodge ball..." he muttered, "She wants to play dodge ball today."

6/11/2011 #32
HaruAmbrosius

Toya put her back to one of the sides, pulling out her gun. Robert did the same and pulled out a sword, clenching his teeth. "I think it's pretty obvious to anyone that I'm about to freaking wet myself here," she muttered, trying her best to make herself as small a target as possible.

6/11/2011 #33
Writing-Is-Fun

Molly used her earth magic to hurl the rock at Robert. Then she summoned up a second one from the ground and prepared to hurl that too.

"He, he, he! It begins!" Cutter cackled.

"Quiet you stupid maniac I won't be able to hit my targets!" Molly called out to him. Molly did not want to kill her prisoners, but Isaac was not around and when he was not around Cutter was in charge. It was an odd set up, but she would have promised them imprisonment, but a form of seniority existed.

6/11/2011 #34
HaruAmbrosius

He narrowly dodged it, not used to maneuvering in such a tight space. "Toya, stay on your toes," he advised. She nodded, preparing herself for another attack. "This could prove to be quite interesting."

6/11/2011 #35
Writing-Is-Fun

Molly caught the two rocks she had under her control with her magic and spun them around in a circular fashion parallel to the ground then she summoned up a third. With all three in hand she fired them off at Toya and Robert.

"I'm sorry I have to kill you." Molly called out from behind her wall, "But Cutter ranks over me in seniority so he has say in what we do. When it comes to prisoners he doesn't let them live. Thankfully, you won't have to watch me kill you, nor I watch you die at my hands if you understand what I'm saying. I have this wall between us."

6/11/2011 #36
HaruAmbrosius

"That makes me feel SO much better." Toya and her father barely avoided the rocks, one of them smashing into Robert's left side. He collapsed and Toya knelt beside him. "Dad!"

6/11/2011 #37
Writing-Is-Fun

"Ooo... Sounds likes a bad bruise there, sorry." Molly voiced. She summoned up a fourth rock. "You know the number of rocks I can play dodge ball with at one time is nine, so I hope you can bear with me."

Cutter sharpened some of his remaining knives as he watched the game, at this point and time he was referee. If he needed to he would jump into the area and finish the game for them. He liked to finish games very, very much.

6/11/2011 #38
HaruAmbrosius

"Toya...? Toya!"

Sin dashed up, trying to find Toya. He glared at Molly, trembling slightly. "What'd you do to her?" he demanded, taking a step back.

"Sin! Get out of here!" she screamed, helping her father avoid the next rock weakly.

6/11/2011 #39
Writing-Is-Fun

"I'm playing dodge ball would you like to play?" she asked as she saw the newcomer approach. Something about him seemed odd.

6/11/2011 #40
HaruAmbrosius

"Let her go!" He could sense that Molly was quite powerful, baring his fangs slightly at her in hopes that perhaps her bravery didn't quite match her strength.

6/11/2011 #41
Writing-Is-Fun

Molly stepped back from Sin realizing what he was, shivering from this truth. "Vamp-vamp-vampire!" She screamed running straight for the side of the wall where Cutter was located. Due to her fear she could not concentrate on the rocks she was moving and let them drop. The walls dropped around her prisoners too.

6/11/2011 . Edited 6/11/2011 #42
HaruAmbrosius

He ran over to Toya, keeping an eye on Molly. 'Thank god she's afraid of vampires...' he thought to himself. "Toya, are you okay?" She nodded, hugging him.

"I knew you'd save me~!"

6/11/2011 #43
Writing-Is-Fun

Cutter realized something was wrong when Molly came running over to him and tugged on his arm. She always did this when she was scared.

"Damn..." he breathed heavily. "Time to give whoever is freaking out the little princess a death sentence." He retracted his two walls of bones and morphed them into a small group of skeletons. His magic had taken so much energy from him that this was all he could do for right now. He ordered them to charge and then collapsed on the ground with Molly bending over him frantically trying to get him to stand up and run away with her. She knew this would anger Isaac since he'd lose his base of operations, but that would have to wait until she was safe. The man had not come home yet though so she still had time to fix the problem with Cutter.

6/11/2011 #44
HaruAmbrosius

Sin glanced at the skeletons, helping Toya to her feet. Robert got up, wincing a bit. "Before you say anything, let's just form a truce her," Sin said quickly. "We can settle this once we get away from the walking dead." He nodded somewhat reluctantly. "I'll take care of this, you two get out of here."

Without a word they both started running, trying to find a hiding spot. Sin drew his sword, bracing himself.

6/11/2011 #45
Writing-Is-Fun

The skeletons heads twisted around and faced him. They made an eerie shriek and charged carrying long bone-like swords with them. As they ran they made loud clattering noises as their heads bobbed.

"Skeletons surround him!" Molly smirked feeling she would be victorious. She did not control them though so they continued to stupidly charge ahead without a second thought.

6/11/2011 #46
HaruAmbrosius

Sin quickly ran forward to meet one, striking at it with his sword.

6/11/2011 #47
Writing-Is-Fun

It collapsed instantly from the blow having nothing to reinforce it. But it did have a new skeleton take its place and attempt attempt a swing at Sin with its sword.

6/11/2011 #48
HaruAmbrosius

He swiftly stepped back, losing his balance and falling back, raising his sword in case it swung again.

6/11/2011 #49
Writing-Is-Fun

"Take a seat." Molly insisted as she summoned a stone chair beneath Sin. The skeleton was rather dumb and did take a swing second, but met Sin's sword. The force from colliding with his blade knocked its head off.

6/11/2011 #50
HaruAmbrosius

Sin stifled a scream as its head fell to the ground, picking himself up and biting his tongue. 'Great. I leave my beautiful mansion and friends to come fight skeleton monsters.'

6/11/2011 #51
Writing-Is-Fun

Molly clenched her fists in anger she was going to sink him into the ground, but he had just stood up from the chair, or ground without hesitation. Three skeletons hacked their way past the headless one trying to get to Sin. This made Molly extremely upset.

6/11/2011 #52
HaruAmbrosius

He swung his sword, trying to slash all of them as he slowly backed up, hoping that he could get away and rejoin Toya.

6/11/2011 #53
Writing-Is-Fun

The skeletons were stupid to understand that they needed to box him in if they wanted to catch him and did not like getting whacked by his sword, so they backed away. This in a sense was copying what he was doing and Molly continued to hate these dumb skeletons.

Peeved off more by their clumsiness she made a small rock hover and then fired it into the back of one skeleton's skull to see if it could stay balanced or even feel it had been hit.

6/11/2011 #54
HaruAmbrosius

Sin continued backing up, distancing himself from them as far as he could. He didn't care for fighting, especially when he didn't know what his opponent's intentions were. He couldn't grasp why Molly was attacking the skeletons, though, because as far as he had known they were allies.

6/11/2011 #55
Writing-Is-Fun

"If you're wondering why I'm killing skeletons it's because they're stupid ugly things that only Cutter could love, fortunately for you I have a soft spot for good looking people! Wouldn't want your face to get marred since I've changed my mind and decided to let you go for now." Molly spoke as she continued firing rocks at the skeletons and let this sink in.

"If you want to fight we can fight one on one even though you're really scary." Molly added swallowing her words as she did. "I want to make that face of yours bleed since it was not right for you to have interrupted my game, and I've decided to fight you one on one if you're up to it."

6/11/2011 #56
HaruAmbrosius

He cleared his throat. "I don't see any point in fighting you unless you try to hurt Toya again," he said. "Thank you, in any case."

6/11/2011 #57
Writing-Is-Fun

Molly's eyes glazed over for a moment realizing her strange thoughts had made the vampire want to leave.

"You go ahead and leave vampire and I promise I won't hurt Toya." Molly answered in a sweet voice as she crossed her middle and index finger together on one of her hands.

6/11/2011 #58
HaruAmbrosius

Without realizing that she had crossed her fingers he turned and began to leave, his sword still in hand in case they decided to attack again.

6/12/2011 #59
Writing-Is-Fun

Molly watched him go and then went back to Cutter quickly grabbing and dragging him back to the White Tower.

6/12/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: Catorrina Bloodra
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member