M Forum
This may be very adult. May contain adult themes. Enter if you want.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Angel of the Black Flame

Tony sighed as he walked down the street. It was a pretty deserted street, it was where he found his best girls. It was then he noticed a young girl looking worse for wear. She was thin and looked very dirty. He sighed in sadness and then in anticipation. He wanted her, but first he needed to take care of her. He reached into the pockets of his jacket (It was a cold day) and wrapped his hands around a chloroform bottle and a rag.

11/11/2010 . Edited 5/29/2011 #1
Bloody-Magic17

Angela was walking down the street towards the park when she had a sleepingbag and a small outdoor shelter set up. her form was skinny and she was wearing clothes way too loose for her. She didn't notice the man coming up behind her, she was too tired from work.

5/29/2011 #2
Angel of the Black Flame

With practiced ease he wrapped one arm around her neck and the other held the chloroformed rag over her mouth and nose, making sure she breathed in deeply. This always worked because the first thing a girl decided to do was draw in breath to scream.

5/29/2011 #3
Bloody-Magic17

Angela squirmed a little before she felt her head getting light and her eyes dropping.

5/29/2011 #4
Angel of the Black Flame

He waited until she was completely knocked out before he lifted her up with ease and began to walk off, back to his home. It was a large home. It had about five other girls that lived there and it suited them well.

It was white and red and despite that, it didn't stick out. There was a sparse forest that surrounded it and a few lights were on. He smiled softly, the girls had stayed up to wait for him.

5/29/2011 #5
Bloody-Magic17

All angela saw was darkness, she heard a few things in the distance of her mind, like a door opening.

5/29/2011 #6
Angel of the Black Flame

He took the young girl up to her new bedroom and laid her on the bed. He shut the door and locked it tight. The girls tended to try to run if he left it unlocked. He rubbed the hard on that had formed as he had held the firm young body. He blinked and grinned "Which girl haven't I slept with lately!?" he called out as he walked down the hallway.

5/29/2011 #7
Bloody-Magic17

"ME! me me me" Was all he heard as he walked down the hallway, every girl seemed to want him.

5/29/2011 #8
Angel of the Black Flame

He chuckled "Now I know all of you need me...so lets all meet in my room, we can take turns"

5/29/2011 #9
Bloody-Magic17

Once he unlocked the doors, the 5 of them came rushing out into his bedroom.

5/29/2011 #10
Angel of the Black Flame

He was laying down with his cock standing up at attention "Take turns" he said smiling at them.

5/29/2011 #11
Bloody-Magic17

The oldest, a 20 year old with blond hair and big melonlike boobs went first, climbing up on the bed and, quickly slipping off her skirt, slid down onto his dick.

5/29/2011 #12
Angel of the Black Flame

He groaned deeply and grabbed her hips tightly and fucked up into her.

5/29/2011 #13
Bloody-Magic17

The blond moaned.

A brunette now climbed the bed and began kissing his lips as he fucked the blond.

5/29/2011 #14
Angel of the Black Flame

He slipped his tongue deep into her mouth as his cock fucked deeply into the hot passage above him.

5/29/2011 #15
Bloody-Magic17

a few others started to one by one join. Kissing the blond and brunette, fondling their breasts. The blond's pussy clenched tightly around Tony's, showing she was close.

5/29/2011 #16
Angel of the Black Flame

Flexing his cock he touched her sweet spot, knowing just how to pleasure her.

5/29/2011 #17
Bloody-Magic17

Angela began to wake up, drowily, she reconized the sound of sex through the walls, wondering if she was back in her own house...

The blond, with a scream began to cum, it didn't take long for him to pleasure her.

5/29/2011 #18
Angel of the Black Flame

He groaned and unloaded several amounts of cum into her womb. He gently moved her off and next to him for the next girl. He knew he could outlast all of the girls.

5/29/2011 #19
Bloody-Magic17

The blond was laying there for a few moments, breathing heard before attending to the other girls and him. The rotation went on for an hour or two, eventually they all got tired.

Angela had a pillow over her head, trying to block out the noise

5/29/2011 #20
Angel of the Black Flame

He stood up, not bothering getting dressed and walked to Angela's room. He unlocked it and opened the door, his hard cock bouncing in time with his heart beat "Ah, you are awake" he said smiling.

5/29/2011 #21
Bloody-Magic17

Angela looked over, once she saw him naked she backed right up to the wall, glaring.

5/29/2011 #22
Angel of the Black Flame

He looked down "Oh...I am sorry I am not used to girls not seeing me naked" he chuckled, though he knew how she would act "I wanted to ask you if you would like to take a hot bath and eat something"

5/29/2011 #23
Bloody-Magic17

She shook her head "not hungry" she said, her eyes still glaring, so this was the horrible man who locked her away.

5/29/2011 #24
Angel of the Black Flame

"I am sorry to have locked you away, but if I didn't you would have tried to run away" he said "You runaways are always so jittery and act like scared animals"

5/29/2011 #25
Bloody-Magic17

"Whoever said i was scared of someone as cowardly as you" she sneered.

5/29/2011 #26
Angel of the Black Flame

He shrugged "Whatever" he said "There is a shower off to the side of your room" he pointed to a door that was connected to her room. He smiled "It is actually quite a big bath but the door doesn't lock so don't bother trying, and there are no windows in there either, but enjoy your bath, you could use it you know, you look filthy"

5/30/2011 #27
Bloody-Magic17

"You don't look that clean yourself" she said coldly "leave" she turned her back to him now, giving him the cold shoulder.

5/31/2011 #28
Angel of the Black Flame

He shrugged and shut the door, making sure to lock it.

5/31/2011 #29
Bloody-Magic17

Angela got up and went to the bathroom to wash, she smelled like sweat and this whole house smelled like sex.

5/31/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Angel of the Black Flame Bloody-Magic17
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member