M Forum
This may be very adult. May contain adult themes. Enter if you want.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Angel of the Black Flame

Easily, he pulled his cock through the hole in his boxers and pointed it at her pussy "God this is going to be good" he said into her ear.

6/1/2011 #91
Bloody-Magic17

She let him push her against the wall. "Fuck me, Jason" she whispered beginning to nip hickeys down his neck.

6/1/2011 #92
Angel of the Black Flame

With a good shove, his cock spread her pussy lips open and let his cock enter deep into her, filling her up.

6/1/2011 #93
Bloody-Magic17

She moaned again, his neck would have a good lot of bruises after this.

6/1/2011 #94
Angel of the Black Flame

The sounds of their thighs slapping filled the room "Oh fuck Ju" he groaned.

6/1/2011 #95
Bloody-Magic17

"Jason... oh god..." Her facial expression showed she was really enjoying this, her back arched against the wall.

6/1/2011 #96
Angel of the Black Flame

Jason kissed her neck as he thrusted into her, his body melding into hers.

6/1/2011 #97
Bloody-Magic17

She groaned loudly, his dick hitting her sweet spot making her speechless. She heard her cellphone ringing from where she put it on the table last night but ignored it. Too interested in him.

6/1/2011 #98
Angel of the Black Flame

"I love you" he whispered as he sped up, trying to make her cum before he did. He was close and wouldn't last long anyway.

6/1/2011 #99
Bloody-Magic17

"I L-love you too" she moaned out as her body orgasmed suddenly "oh JASON!" She yelled loudly as her body exploaded in pleasure. A loud of her cum dripped down his dick from her pussy.

6/1/2011 #100
Angel of the Black Flame

"Jules!!"he yelled out, his cock throbbing as he unloaded several gobs of his cum deep into her womb.

6/1/2011 #101
Bloody-Magic17

She buried her face in his neck as she felt his warmth flood into her. She loved the feeling of a man's seed flowing into her, it always felt so warm and nice after everything. She clung to him tightly until both him and herself were finished.

6/1/2011 #102
Angel of the Black Flame

Jason held her up, making sure not to let her collapse "Oh Ju" he said softly.

6/1/2011 #103
Bloody-Magic17

She was breathing hard "I'm going to need another shower after this, arn't i?" she joked. They had made a huge mess on each other, the floor below them and their clothes.

6/1/2011 #104
Angel of the Black Flame

He chuckled "Not that the shower will be much cleaner" he flexed his cock inside of her "I can keep going" he grinned.

6/1/2011 #105
Bloody-Magic17

She shivered "well i can't" she said "sorry" she didn't have the stamina to keep going, she needed a break at least.

6/1/2011 #106
Angel of the Black Flame

He gave her a cute pout "Alright" he gave her a kiss and pulled out of her, very slowly, enjoying the feel.

6/1/2011 #107
Bloody-Magic17

She gasped as he pulled out, she felt felt very sensitive after that. "Would you mind carrying me and yourself to your bedroom, chief?" she asked, leaning against him again.

6/1/2011 #108
Angel of the Black Flame

With ease, he picked her up and walked to the bedroom, gently setting her on the bed "Sorry if I tired you out" he said softly.

6/1/2011 #109
Bloody-Magic17

"its ok" she said softly, snuggling close "when do your parents get home?" she asked.

6/1/2011 #110
Angel of the Black Flame

Jason shrugged "You know my parents, I am getting older and so are they, so now they are seizing the day all the time" he shrugged.

6/2/2011 #111
Bloody-Magic17

"Well thats... good" she said the last word drifting into sleep.

6/2/2011 #112
Angel of the Black Flame

He chuckled and let her sleep, walking off just to come back with a wet rag and cleaned her up so she wouldn't be crusty or sticky when she woke up.

6/2/2011 #113
Bloody-Magic17

A few hours later she woke up, looking around, before realizing she was still in Jasons house.

6/12/2011 #114
Angel of the Black Flame

Jason was dressed and looking at her "Ready to practice?" he asked "Cause you owe me a practice session" he grinned as he twirled his drumsticks.

6/12/2011 #115
Bloody-Magic17

"Yeah sure" she mumbled sleepily, crawling out of bed and slipping on her underwear, her jeans and one of Jason's baggy shirts.

6/12/2011 #116
Angel of the Black Flame

He watched her "You ok?" he asked softly, concern in his eyes.

6/12/2011 #117
Bloody-Magic17

"Yeah, just tired" she said yawning "all this sex wears out the body" she grabbed her cellphone off the table, and saw how many text's zeke had left her. She began to delete them one by one.

6/12/2011 #118
Angel of the Black Flame

Jason raised an eyebrow "Really? I feel fine" he said.

6/12/2011 #119
Bloody-Magic17

"Your not the one getting a dick slammed into them" she said jokingly, tucking her phone away "comeon then" she took his hand and began to walk downstairs.

6/12/2011 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Angel of the Black Flame Bloody-Magic17
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member