About FictionPress: Peer Help for New Users
Stuff I learned and may be useful to you. This is an unofficial forum. I have no other way to contact the admins besides the same Help link in the corner. In fact, the absence of any response from the admin is what prompted me to create this forum.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
taerkitty

I started this forum because FictionPress seems to have more than its share of technical issues, and I wanted to 'give back' to the community. To that end, I am placing all my posts in the public domain, with one exception noted below.

Please feel free to use the contents of my posts as you wish, without need to credit or notify me (though that is always appreciated. :) )

The one exception is where I quote another poster - I cannot grant license over anyone else's words, even if I am quoting them under Fair Use doctrine. Rather than split hairs over what is or is not Fair, I specifically claim copyright on all my posts where I quote another forum member.

Also, because I have no right over anyone else's words, I wish to reiterate that I am placing only my posts, and only in this forum, in public domain, except where specified above. All other forum members still retail all rights to their posts, be they questions, comments, or flames (hopefully not at me.)

2/25/2012 . Edited 2/26/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: taerkitty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member