Western Story Talk
This is a forum where everyone who needs plot ideas, character names, or just help getting out of Writer's Block for Western Stories can come. Any general chatter is also accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Waldiedragon

Hi I wonder if writing a story concerning gunslingers and magic stuff would be cool to write?

7/22/2011 #1
Lone Wolf Thunder

Waldie,

I think western and supernatural genres can be crossed over successfully. That's what I'm doing with my series called CROSSROADS. They are a series of stand alone stories which all take place in this town on the edge of Texas and the imagination. It's kinda of Twilight Zone meets Gunsmoke with lots of ironic twists and supernatural overtones. I'd encourage you to write whatever western/supernatural/ fantasy/magical stories you'd like to and see where it takes you. I'd love to read more western/supernatural/fantasy stories. I hope you'll take a moment to read some of my CROSSROADS stories and I'd love to hear any feedback you (or ANYONE) would like to give me.

Thanks!

LWT =^)

8/11/2011 . Edited 8/11/2011 #2
A Fire Rose

Well, there is a new movie about it. Was it called Cowboys Versus Aliens, or something?

10/14/2011 #3
Forum Moderators: SomeCowgirl
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member