These Paper Walls
Closed to join. Sorry to all who I've had to turn down.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
I'm.Running.Out.Of.Ideas

Okay! Lets start with Characters. Please follow this outline.

Name:

Height:

Sexuality:

Personality:

History:

Other: (Family members, etc.)

Thanks for checking this out!

Also you only have to post your first character here. Any others that you wish to add in do not have to be posted in this topic.

2/15/2010 . Edited 3/3/2010 #1
hihihello

YAY!!!!!!! You made one cool, it looks awesome. This is Binx if ya didn't know!!!!

Name: Andres Skilsy

Height: Stands about “5,8” with a medium to small built.

Sexuality: gay

Personality: Andres is shy and sarcastic at first, but once you get to now him he's pretty cool.

Appearance: He dyes it bright orange except a blonde lock in the front. Wears camo pants with spiked leather boots. For a shirt he wears a tight white long sleeve shirt with spiked bracelets. His left eyebrow is pierced with a silver stud.

History:Andres lived a good life in Oklahoma, until his brother got into crime and drugs. With that his parents kicked out his brother at the age of 16. Andres felt so bad he decided to go with his brother to a new state but, his brother got worse so Andres saved enough money to move. 1 years later and Andres was now a police officer and his life was good until his brother showed up at his doorstep saying he had changed. Now he must decide if his brother is lying or if his changed for the better.

Other: (Family members, etc.) James Skilsy( in the same grade)

dog: Truffles

2/15/2010 . Edited 2/15/2010 #2
hihihello

I thought I would post Andres brothers profile

Name: James Skilsy

Height: “5'11”

Sexuality: gay (has not told his brother)

Personality: He acts nice to get his way but once you tell him his not going to get it, he turns mean.

Appearance: long blonde hair put up in a blue scrunchy and a pair of unnaturally blue eyes, has a little peach fuzz on his tan face. He wears a open gray jacket with rolled up sleeves and a white tank top. He also wears white skinny jeans with DC shoes. Plays on the football team so is pretty muscular.

History: Was kicked out of his house by some unfortunate criminal actions or so he says.

Other: (Family members, etc) Andres Skilsy( little brother)

2/15/2010 . Edited 2/15/2010 #3
I'm.Running.Out.Of.Ideas

Hi! You found it! I meant to PM you but I didn't have time after I created the forum, but I was busy. I have a six page science paper about the history of the atom due Wednesday. How wanky is that? By the way, just call me Kitty. That's what everyone calls me.

Name: Micheal Strand

Height: 5'4"

Sexuality: Gay (sis knows)

Occupation: High school freshman, works part time at a local book store

Personality: Is shy and social at the same time. (Don't know how that works but it does.) He's an optimist and freaks out when under stress. Doesn't care what others think about him and is a nice, sweet, and caring person. Also clumsy.

Appearance: Messy blonde hair, longish for a guys, kinda spikes on it's own. Dark blue eyes. Pale but not too much so. Wears whatever he can find that's clean; mainly a T-shirt, jeans and Converse. He is also very cute. He doesn't think so, but his sister, his female friends and pretty much every one he meets thinks so.

History: Not much of one. His parents died in a train wreck when he was ten. Since Mabl was 19 and legally an adult she took custody of her brother. After their parents died they moved into an apartment.

Other: Older sister, Mabl. A German shepherd named Gale.

2/15/2010 . Edited 5/16/2010 #4
I'm.Running.Out.Of.Ideas

Name: Mabl Strand

Height: 5'8"

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation: Assistant at a local daycare even though she doesn't really like kids

Personality: Seems cold and nonchalant to most, but is kind of nice to her brother. (Note the 'kind of' in that sentence) Not really a people person. Dislikes kids and cats.

Appearance: Shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes. Jeans, t-shirt and sneakers.

History: Parents died in a train accident when she was 19. Took custody of younger brother. Moved into an apartment when their parents died.

Other: Younger brother, Micheal. Dog.

2/15/2010 . Edited 2/25/2010 #5
Hidden Character
Name: Terrence 'Terry' Glass Age: 32 Height: 6'2" Sexuality: Confused Occupation: Lawyer Personality: Cocky and a bit rude, but really nice when you get to know him. History: Was married for 10 years and accused of killing his wife. She was murdered in there home and was never able to get pinned on the action. Not enough evidence, and the fact he is a lawyer who's never lost a case. Other: Blue eyes, Blond hair. Swedish American who doesn't have a thick accent yet his quite fluent in the language.
3/3/2010 #6
Yuki Kuran

Name: Kiroshi Strauss

Height: 5'10"

Sexuality: straight

Personality: stubborn and sometimes selfish

History: nothing big, just a girl ready to make something out of her life

Other: she likes the night

4/20/2010 #7
I'm.Running.Out.Of.Ideas

I'm sorry to inform you that I'm not really accepting anyone else in this forum. But I can refer you to one similar to this.

Go to: http://www.fictionpress.com/forum/Anime_rpg/3920/

4/20/2010 #8
Forum Moderators: I'm.Running.Out.Of.Ideas
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member