Boarding School for the Exceptionally Gifted RP
You arrive at a special school. A boarding school for people like you. Everyone here isn't exactly what we would call "normal". I guess you could call them supernatural.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Princess Zathura

Teacher: _____________

Here we learn to create 'something' out of 'nothing'.

3/23/2010 #1
Princess Zathura

"Yes, well, this room has been in a state of unuse for quite some time. I suppose now is as good as a time as ever to give you your first lesson." He said, ignoring the creature and brushing away a few cobwebs and spiders in order to start searching in a random cabinet.

1/20/2011 . Edited 1/22/2011 #2
Rynx-too-genki

"Lesson?" Liv asked curiously, oddly calm though the creature was furiously banging the door.

1/23/2011 #3
Princess Zathura

"Yes, a lesson." The Headmaster pulled out a book and dusted it off. "Your first lesson is that people like us, with the right amount of will, can do just about anything."

1/23/2011 #4
Rynx-too-genki

Liv stared at him with wide-eyes. "A-Anything?"

2/1/2011 #5
Princess Zathura

"Almost." He set the book on a random desk and began to flip through the pages. "In this case, get out of here without breaking anything because that shelf will not last for very long."

2/3/2011 #6
Rynx-too-genki

Liv nodded and focused her energy. "Don't be long... I'll find help." Her chi. It glowed like a pink blanket over her skin, her eyes glowed the same unearthly hue. She unlatched the window and hopped out with unnatural stealth for a girl her size.

((to school gates))

2/5/2011 #7
Princess Zathura

The Headmaster stared at where the little girl once was in awe, she certainly would be of use later. Continuing to flip through the pages, he found what he was looking for and ripped out a page. "This is going to be interesting," he said to himself, moving the bookshelf out of the way.

2/5/2011 #8
Forum Moderators: Princess Zathura FrenchHorn-Tenor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member