Boarding School for the Exceptionally Gifted RP
You arrive at a special school. A boarding school for people like you. Everyone here isn't exactly what we would call "normal". I guess you could call them supernatural.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Princess Zathura

Now someone explain so we can act like adults for once instead of BABIES.

I've reviewed the evidence and both parties make some really good points. Akane-senpai, Megan-senpai, but what's going on it the Boys' Dorms is getting out of hand and is inappropriate. Thomas... I have no allegations against you except for a few questionable posts against homosexuality in general. But all in all, Akane-senpai, Megan-senpai, your privilages have been revoked, no you do not win. (yes I saw that.)

Thomas I owe you an apology.

And the next time anyone wants me to make a decision DO IT AT A MORE REASONABLE EFFING HOUR. I will be creating a room where I cater specifically to requests.

7/27/2010 . Edited 7/27/2010 #1
Thomas Hartford

Okay, I have a proposition for rules of this little debate we are having here. No personal attacks. Just facts explaining our motives. Those two seemed to enjoy attacking me until the crow called (Yeah, that's right. A redneck phrase. While I'm not literally a redneck, I take no offense from you calling me that). Let's try to keep this civil this time.

7/27/2010 #2
xXFangsUpXx

*sighs* We settled this yesterday. Can we just quit?

7/27/2010 #3
Princess Zathura

I would agree, but I can hardly call that settling.

7/27/2010 #4
xXFangsUpXx

Za-chan, it's not like we were having sex in there. There may be a couple times where we had gone a post or two too far, I do admit that, but I promise- no, swear that that would never happen again. I don't want friggin' drama. I just want the rooms to be unlocked so we may continue.

7/27/2010 #5
Animegirl123456

If you attack us, yes we'll want to defend ourselves. Us, and anyone out there who is gay. You don't come onto an online public space and tell someone what you think is wrong without expecting retaliation. I'm not religious, at all, to the point where I don't think there is a God. If you want to attack me, go ahead. But even still, I don't force that on anyone.

7/27/2010 #6
Thomas Hartford

Like I said, no personal attacks will be made during this debate. Also, I would like to add that you AREN'T doing this because you are gay. You are both females who wrote a story about two gay kids. In my mind, that equates to its purpose being a sexual fantasy. I have to ask why you would decide to write such a thing on a public forum like this.

7/27/2010 #7
xXFangsUpXx

How do you know I'm not bisexual? You don't. And may I let you know that my best friend is gay. And I love him to near death. So I was sticking up for him and others similiar. And it's not like we found this forum and decided to ambush it. We were invited and over time, we decided it may be a fun experience to write a two author/character view. It being about two gay guys is no different than it being about a guy and girl.

7/27/2010 #8
Animegirl123456

Just so you know, my BEST FRIEND is gay. My UNCLE is gay, and my COUSIN is as well. Yes, we're doing this because we WANT to and it's FUN for us. It's not like we made this up, there are more then thousands of girls and guys out there who love this topic. Not just because it's a 'sexual fantasy' as you call it, but the stories of two people who are lovers despite what society and people like you think about them. Most of the stories are far more romantic than anything you'd see in stories about a straight couple.

7/27/2010 . Edited 7/27/2010 #9
Thomas Hartford

Personally I would have to disagree. I am a Christian, and so my philosophy is formed by Scripture. The Bible does say that homosexuality is wrong. Call me narrow-minded and ignorant all you, it doesn't change what the Bible says, or what I say.

Now, because I have serious doubts that you will take that as a valid answer, I have to bring up the fact that you two were going too far in your story. It was quite obvious where that scene I interrupted was going, and it definitely wasn't going to stay PG-13. In fact, I would have to say that it had already exceeded it.

7/27/2010 #10
xXFangsUpXx

Dude, let's drop the religious thing for a while. We get it. You're Christian. And you're sooo much better than us. I'm Christian too. But I don't look down on people. I don't assume I'm a better person than someone else just because of my religion. That's prejudice. And we do admit that we were going a bit too far. We admitted that a while back. It was quite obvious where that scene you interrupted was going? Obviously not. They weren't having sex. They were talking. And why do I have a strange feeling that if it was a boy and a girl you would have nothing wrong with it? I think you're just using the PG-13 thing as an excuse. That's what I see. No need to throw stuff in our face or shove crap down our throats. What is the purpose of it? What do you wish to accomplish? Please inform us.

7/27/2010 . Edited 7/27/2010 #11
Thomas Hartford

I never said I was better than you. I know I'm not perfect, and I definitely don't claim to be. And actually, had there been a scene where there were a boy and a girl in a closed bedroom alone, one being n*** (as you yourself told me), I would have interrupted it as well.

My original purpose and hope when I interrupted the scene was to have a bit of awkwardness when my character walked in, and then maybe have some kind of tension between the characters. You know, add some drama to the story. Obviously, you two didn't react in the way I had hoped, and it all got ugly.

Oh, and also, I have no intention of dropping the "religious" thing. It has a lot to do with my reasons for being against homosexuality, premarital sex, and the like.

7/27/2010 #12
xXFangsUpXx

Sure, but I don't think it would be such a big deal. I had told you that another day you could interrupt. When the timing was right. The timing just wasn't there that day, I'm sorry. And we weren't being ugly towards you at all. I asked of you to maybe do it another day. So we decided to ignore it. We didn't think much of it or of you. Until you posted a day after insulting us and our characters. That is what started all of this. We were offended and we retorted. As did you. You were hitting close to our hearts when you started saying homosexuality was wrong. This is why we wanted to delete your posts. So we could move on. How about we make a deal? Are you up for it?

7/27/2010 . Edited 7/27/2010 #13
Thomas Hartford

Okay, insulting your characters may very well have been going too far. But I do still stand by my beliefs. I probably should have handled it better. But when your reason for not interrupting it was that one was n***, I lost most of my respect for you as a person because then you just sounded like a yaoi fanatic who was using a public forum for your sick little fantasy (I'm calling it sick mostly because the way Takuya acts. It thoroughly disturbs me.). Now you may have other reasons as you claim that you do, so I'll give you that.

Also, I was talking about the whole situation when I said things got ugly, not you two.

What are the terms of this deal?

7/27/2010 #14
xXFangsUpXx

Since you have admitted to your actions having been gone too far, I do sincerely apologize for making any personal remarks toward you. And you do have to understand that there are people who are okay with this, like us, out there. And I ask of you to please respect it. My own Christian friends respect it. 'It' being homosexuality. Some may not completly agree with it, but they respect it. And learn to ignore it other than obnoxiously preach the bible. I ask of you to please respect what we are doing it. It is going towards something. And we will respect you in not going past kissing in the forum.

7/27/2010 #15
Thomas Hartford

Actually I have decided to leave this RP. Over time it has lost my interest, and as I now cannot help but associate it with the argument we had, I no longer find any sort of unity and friendship here, a large factor in what make role plays fun. I will probably either delete my posts or explain some reason for my character disappearing. I hope to find a role play elsewhere, one which I can feel I have a place in and don't have to worry about getting into another fight like this.

I bid you all adieu, and I will keep you in my prayers (whether you care or want me to).

7/27/2010 #16
xXFangsUpXx

I understand. It may be hard to put such a fight behind us. I thank you for being mature about it all. Goodbye.

7/27/2010 #17
Forum Moderators: Princess Zathura FrenchHorn-Tenor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member