Recommend This Request That
Have a story you want to recommend? Want a story in your liking?Let's rec.req.read. Cause aren't we here just for that?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Tastymuffinsnake

I'm new to this site, but not so much as writing... but I have a new story, and I've been working really hard on it. Here's the full summary:

Celeste is a normal girl. Her passion is writing, and she writes about EVERYTHING. She's a loner, and doesn't talk much, especially to boys, except her brother and his friend. But then Elliot comes along. He's funny, nice, charming, handsome, and the list goes on. He's hiding something though, something Celeste can't quite put her finger on.

The more her and Elliot spend time together, the more clues unravel. When she finds out his secret, she will unfortunately find out everything - things she does not wish to know; which will change her perspective on everything.

I'd appreciate if you read it, you do not have to review, but it's much appreciated. :) Also, if you want me to check out one of your stories, say so!

3/13/2011 #1
Forum Moderators: ro2051
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member