Recommend This Request That
Have a story you want to recommend? Want a story in your liking?Let's rec.req.read. Cause aren't we here just for that?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Deedee Elle

Hi,

I'm new here and have written five (very short) chapters. I've only had 9 reviews and a few of them are anonymous so are probably my mum! Is there a way to get more people to read and review? A particular time of day for example?

If anyone would like to read it please do, it came about after a discussion with a friend about Mills & Boon and whether they would be easy to write if you'd never read one.

3/27/2011 #1
Midnight.raindrops

I was wondering that same thing! How can you get more people to read and review your story? I'll read yours! Read mine if you want. (:

7/5/2012 #2
gotimtim

I've been wondering much the same thing myself.

I've been writing on a story for a little while now and am three chapters into what promises to be something of a novel. (Teen Romance with a bit of a twist at the end) I would love to get some reviews on my writing but while I get traffic, I've not gotten any reviews.

The fanfiction site (sister to this one) I also write on is really prolific with reviews- I must say it is nice and makes for great inspiration.

8/29/2012 #3
Nispedana

Yeah, it's like that for story sites that is not fanfiction.net. xD I suppose it was why R4Rs are prevalent (which surprised me) but it's needed so long as no one reviews without reading it.

Here and in fanfiction.net, I review every chapter that I read... it's the first time I actually expect a review in return, but anyone interested for an R4R? :) PM me, if possible. :)

4/28/2013 #4
Forum Moderators: ro2051
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member