Recommend This Request That
Have a story you want to recommend? Want a story in your liking?Let's rec.req.read. Cause aren't we here just for that?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
hiddenprincess10546
Hi. I am currently working on my first story here on Fictionpress called "Hana No Sensation". I posted my story under the Manga section because it takes place in Japan and I always pictured my characters as anime characters similar to "Strawberry Panic" or the such. I was torn about whether to put it up as Manga or as Romance but I decided to post this to any readers that are unaware of it when they check under Romance books. Writing it started off as a private hobby of mine but I would like to get some honest insight from other people at this point. The story is about a cute, petite girl named Hanako who seems cold and aloof towards people at first but the truth is that she's just shy, slightly insecure, and wary of trusting others. She is also an overachiever who gets top grades and wins awards for her ballet dancing and violin-playing. When she attends the elite St. Rosemary's Academy, a Catholic all-girl's school, her life takes an interesting set of turns. She starts learning how to express herself to her friends and her love interests. She explores her emotions, sexuality, dreams, and a world outside the little bubble she had known all her life. Please check it out!
4/13/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: ro2051
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member