We Return Reviews
Want reviews? Open to those who have a policy of always returning reviews.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3
Dahlia Wolffe

Hello everyone! Technically this is my second go round in the group and I'm glad to be back. Very much missed the forum and hearing that it's been quiet here, I was hoping to shake things up again. .

Name: Dahlia Wolffe (that's my pseudonym and I'm sticking to it!)

Active and returning reviews: Yes

Story you want users to start with: I almost don't care, but stick to stories written between '11 and '13. Ignore anything I wrote back before '10. *facepalms*

Example of your average review style: http://www.fictionpress.com/r/2727951/ (4th one down)

Genres I read: Supernatural, Horror, Romance, Thriller, Action/Adventure,Drama, Regency, Sci-Fi, Cultural, Literary

Genres I write: *see above line* hehe

Authors I idolise/aspire to: Anne Rice, Stephen King, and a list of indie authors I'm sure you haven't heard of. *hipster pose*

Authors I loathe: Christopher Sparks, E.L. JAMES! and Stephanie Meyer

Inspirations: To be the greatest genre-straddling author of all time.

Anything else you want to add: Nothing much, just glad to be back and hope this forum can go back to being the place of fellowship that it was. .

Review Whiteboard: Clean Slate

8/4/2013 #61
Gosia89

Name: Gosia

Active and returning reviews: Yes!

Story you want users to start with: Mystic Mirror

Example of your average review style: http://www.fictionpress.com/r/3149600/

Genres I read: Fantasy (my favorite), Sci-Fi, Historical, Thriller, Horror, Advanture. I also have a slight weakness towards Romance, but only when it's combined with onother genre.

Genres I write: Fantasy/Romance

Authors I idolise/aspire to: David Eddings, Terry Goodkind, Andrzej Sapkowski and a couple of other fantasy writers.

Authors I loathe: That would be a list too long to even start naming them.

Inspirations: Rule the minds of readers!

Anything else you want to add:I'd love to do a review swap with an author who has 30 or more chapters of his/hers story.

10/2/2013 . Edited 10/3/2013 #62
French The Llama

Name: Jasmine

Active and Returning Reviews: Yes :D

Story you want users to start with: lower case person or (er, this is a poem) Giddying

Example of my average review style: I vary. Generally I go like/dislike, and am normally more focused on general ways on improving a whole piece than this line here, this line there, this typo... so on. See https://www.fictionpress.com/r/3229836/

Genres I read: Fiction: Life, Romance, Humour, Realism, Fantasy, Angst. Not a big fan of mutants and running round with a gun. :D

Poems: Freestyle only- no rhyme structure

Authors I idolise: Anthony Buckeridge, Noel Streatfield, John Green, Cathy Cassidy, Sarah Waters, E. Nesbit, Arthur Ransome, J.K. Rowling, Louis Sachar, OMG the list goes on...

Authors I loathe: The problem is I only know 1) authors I like because I stop reading books I don't 2) Authors who r*** little kids or something

The only names I can think of Stephanie Meyer and yeah, that's it.

Wipeboard: Reviewed Through a Sandstorm by mikey magee. Don't know if he's still active so only left 1 quite short, so he owes me 1 review.

3/14/2015 #63
« Prev Page 1 .. 3
Forum Moderators: lookingwest lianoid, improvisationallychallenged
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member