RP Lazuri Academy
Lazuri Academy is a boarding school for kids with magical gifts. Every one is welcome to join in and RP as their own character. Watch the story unfold.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
xXManicXx

The lunch room. A vast number of tables and chairs and a section filled with food and drinks for students to buy.

3/27/2010 . Edited 9/15/2011 #1
PolkaDotKeyblade
Cameron entered the bustling cafeteria, and everyone fell into a silence as they noticed her. "..." She tried to act normal as she stood in line, but everyone dispersed as she neared. "..." She grabbed a sandwich, apple and a can of soda before sitting on an empty table. Only after she took the first bite of her sandwich did everyone return to almost normal... almost.
3/18/2012 #2
PolkaDotKeyblade
(Sorry sorry but I have to go out for dinner! I can't reply on a forum but on PM... I think.

Again I'm so sorry! TT^TT)

3/18/2012 #3
xXManicXx

((Aha, we meet again >:D And okay! :D I think I'm going out in a bit anyway XD))

Raph wandered into the lunch hall somewhat formlessly, still looking almost half asleep and still wishing that he could be asleep...so really not much different than he usually did after waking up. Even if anyone had noticed him, he didn't pay any mind to them at all as he went and grabbed some food, not really caring what it was, just something that would satisfy his hunger.

Then he noticed Cameron, and that she was sitting alone on an empty table. He watched her silently for almost a minute, debating whether to go over to her or not. Finally, he decided to go and see her, if for no other reason than to see if she was okay.

3/18/2012 . Edited 3/18/2012 #4
PolkaDotKeyblade
(Aha! I can!) Cameron looked up as Raph reached the table, flashing him a quick smile. "Morning." Anyone could tell she was emarassed. Really embarassed.
3/18/2012 #5
xXManicXx

((Wooo! ;) ))

"Hey," Raph replied, though didn't return the smile. Instead, he glanced down at his hand which held the bag of spicy Doritos ('cause Doritos are cool) that he'd evidently picked up. Then he looked up again at the empty seats around Cameron, "...Saving those spaces for anyone in particular?"

3/18/2012 #6
PolkaDotKeyblade
"Nope. Just giving you room for you and your ginormous ego." Her smile stayed where it was, but her eyebrows arched, asking if he could sit down silently.
3/18/2012 #7
xXManicXx

Raph paused briefly, then raised an eyebrow and mumbled, "Great..." Before sinking into one of the empty seats.

3/18/2012 #8
PolkaDotKeyblade
Cameron smiled again, and turned slightly to face him. "So you're not bothered by the stares?"
3/18/2012 #9
xXManicXx

"Huh?" Raph asked with a confused expression, then glanced around at the people the were evidently looking in their direction, "...I hadn't really noticed...But no, not really."

3/18/2012 #10
PolkaDotKeyblade
"Oh. Well, okay..." She turned around to face her sandwich and took a bite before swallowing in disgust. She then glanced at Raph's Doritoes. She smiled deviously. "Raph...?" She cooed.
3/18/2012 #11
xXManicXx

Raph looked back to her with a questioning look. Though after managing to figure out what she wanted, without looking away from her, his grip on the bag instinctively tightened possessively.

3/18/2012 #12
PolkaDotKeyblade
She fluttered her eyelashes. "Can I have one? Pleeeeeeeease?"
3/18/2012 #13
xXManicXx

He stayed silent for a few more seconds, before he seemed to relax and sighed. "Fine," he conceded, releasing his grip and pushing the bag towards her.

3/18/2012 #14
PolkaDotKeyblade
A grin plastered over her face. "Awesome!" And she snatched the entire packet, helping herself.
3/18/2012 #15
xXManicXx

He watched her with an unchanging expression. Well...at least it was a sign she was okay...

3/18/2012 #16
PolkaDotKeyblade
Cameron glanced over, mouth full. She swallowed before taking out the last Dorito. "Want it?"
3/18/2012 #17
xXManicXx

He looked at the Dorito and couldn't help but smile ever so slightly...despite having now had nothing to eat at all, "Nah, I'm good."

3/18/2012 #18
PolkaDotKeyblade
Cameron smiled, "Come on~ You know you want it!"
3/18/2012 #19
xXManicXx

"Well, I did originally want the whole bag," He pointed out, "But I didn't get that either."

3/18/2012 #20
PolkaDotKeyblade
She laughed. "Sorry about that. I owe you." Then she hovered the Dorito over his mouth. "Now say ah..."
3/18/2012 #21
xXManicXx

He didn't move, but narrowed his eyes at her in an unimpressed and unamused expression.

3/18/2012 #22
PolkaDotKeyblade
Her face dropped. "Say ah."
3/18/2012 #23
xXManicXx

He glared at her, grabbed her wrist, pushed her hand away from him and let go of it again.

3/18/2012 . Edited 3/18/2012 #24
PolkaDotKeyblade
Cameron glared in return. "Fine then." She shoved her apple in his direction, before eating the last crisp. "Be healthy, then. And sorry..." Only then did she notice everyone's stares. "Get a life!" And she stared forward in her seat once again, trying to contain the redness in her face. She had never apologised in public before...
3/18/2012 #25
xXManicXx

Raph ignored the apple she'd given him, and despite her obvious embarrassment, couldn't help but find the situation weirdly funny. He tried, and failed, to suppress a grin.

3/18/2012 . Edited 3/18/2012 #26
PolkaDotKeyblade
Cameron looked to the side to see Raph laughing, and her face turned an even deeper red. "..." She felt even worse now. Now she felt like she had a fever, and her stomach felt wierd. Was it from Raph or the Doritoes. "I think I feel sick..." She mumbled honestly.
3/18/2012 #27
xXManicXx

Raph stopped grinning and blinked, "...You probably shouldn't have eaten the whole bag of Doritos then..."

3/18/2012 #28
PolkaDotKeyblade
She nodded... Before looking up at him. "Sorry." She looked down again. Please, the thought. Everyone just go away...
3/18/2012 #29
xXManicXx

Raph sighed, glancing around the room slowly and then looking back to Cameron, "You wanna go somewhere else?"

3/18/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: xXManicXx
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member