RP Lazuri Academy
Lazuri Academy is a boarding school for kids with magical gifts. Every one is welcome to join in and RP as their own character. Watch the story unfold.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 103 .. Last Next »
xXManicXx

Raph grinned and then said, "Okay then. What now?" He asked, glancing back at Chloe and Arnold, and then to Connie who seemed to have been silenced for a while.

9/22/2011 #2,761
Neolion

Arnold scrunched his face for a second, then said, "You guys were my sidekicks, of course... Yeah, that's it. Sidekicks." He spoke in a tone that implied that he was joking.

Chloe mock punched him several times on the chest, "I am not your sidekick... Never. I am your... partner." She said, winking as she said 'partner'.

9/22/2011 #2,762
PolkaDotKeyblade

Connie was still glaring at Cameron... for a number of reasons. How dare she claim to be Dimitri's daughter? SHE was his daughter! And she and Raphael... making up, just like that. How could they?! Cameron had betrayed Raphael's trust, and he forgives her so easily?! Impossible!!

Cameron looked at Connie, a small innocence still surrounding her. She didn't remember Connie... but felt it the best not to alarm Raphael straight away. She instinctively held onto Raphael's sleeve, then remembered her wearing his hoodie. Then she smiled, despite the situation she was in.

9/22/2011 #2,763
xXManicXx

Raph looked back to Cameron and flashed her a smile, before standing up slowly and helping her get to her feet in case she was still a bit unstable.

9/22/2011 #2,764
PolkaDotKeyblade

(Sorry have to goooo! DX Later!!!)

Cameron smiled and accepted his help, losing feeling in her legs for a split second and falling into his chest, blushing as she did so. "S-Sorry!"

Connie glared a look of flames and daggers... Her eyes burning green and bubbling with jealousy.

9/22/2011 #2,765
xXManicXx

((Aw D: Alright...night.))

Raph grinned, "You really need to learn the fine line between what you need to apologise for, and what you don't."

9/22/2011 #2,766
Neolion

((Alright, I guess :D. Catch ya))

Arnold smirked at Chloe's choice of words, "Well, I really can't argue with that logic." he said.

9/22/2011 #2,767
PolkaDotKeyblade

(Heeeey! Again! :D)

She looked up into his eyes with a surprised and innocent expression. She was surprised for a few reasons: Raph forgiving her for the practically unforgivable; and that he was so happy right now. She suddenly blushed again. A sheepish smile. "R-right... guess I forgot that too..."

9/23/2011 #2,768
xXManicXx

Raph nodded, slightly alarmed that no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't keep a straight, his mouth keeping curving up into a slight smile.

9/23/2011 #2,769
PolkaDotKeyblade

She couldn't help but smile at him. She was so happy. He loved her... he really loved her. He took her back... How could she not be happy?

9/23/2011 #2,770
xXManicXx

Raph looked at her for a long moment, before glancing at Chloe. He drew in a breath breath as if about to say something, but no words came. Instead he just gave her a grateful half-smile and then looked back to Cameron okay, "Can you balance okay now?"

9/23/2011 #2,771
PolkaDotKeyblade

She nodded, and despite wanting to stay as close to him as possible, she decided against it. "Yeah," she said before standing up straight again, smiling at him to show him she could.

9/23/2011 #2,772
xXManicXx

Raph flashed a smile back and then glanced at Connie, an almost surprised look appearing on his face when he saw the angry expression on hers.

9/23/2011 #2,773
PolkaDotKeyblade

Connie's glare deepened. ".... He is my father, not yours." Although she was talking to Cameron, her eyes were still on Raph.

Cameron didn't have to read her mind to realise her other reason for anger. She stood next to Raph, as if saying 'Don't even think about it'.

9/23/2011 #2,774
xXManicXx

Raph just raised an eyebrow at her as if to say 'you do know you're twins...right?'.

9/23/2011 #2,775
PolkaDotKeyblade

But none of them were looking at him, just glaring at each other.

9/23/2011 #2,776
xXManicXx

Raph's eyes shifted from one to the other and back again several times. "...Not to interrupt or anything...But I really wouldn't have thought that Dimitri would be worth fighting over as a dad..."

9/23/2011 #2,777
PolkaDotKeyblade

"It's not about Dimitri... at least not all of it is..." Cameron.

"She's right." Connie.

9/23/2011 #2,778
xXManicXx

Raph just frowned, a confused expression on his face.

9/23/2011 #2,779
PolkaDotKeyblade

Cameron glared deeper and touched Raph's arm gently.

Connie only glared more.

9/23/2011 #2,780
xXManicXx

Raph looked at Cameron again, and took her hand, tugging her arm gently to try and bring her back to reality and interrupt the glaring contest.

9/23/2011 #2,781
PolkaDotKeyblade

Cameron instantly stopped glaring and looked at Raph, not knowing what he wanted.

9/23/2011 #2,782
xXManicXx

"Come on." Raph said quietly, "I know this sounds weird coming from me, but don't start a fight right now."

9/23/2011 #2,783
PolkaDotKeyblade

She eventually nodded and looked to the floor, slightly ashamed.

9/23/2011 #2,784
xXManicXx

Raph couldn't help but smile slightly as he used his hand under her chin to lift her head so she was looking at him again and pecked her lips briefly.

9/23/2011 #2,785
PolkaDotKeyblade

Cameron smiled and pecked his lips back whilst Connie glared at her with a burning hatred.

9/23/2011 #2,786
xXManicXx

Raph grinned, "So, you want some revenge on your 'dad'?"

9/23/2011 #2,787
PolkaDotKeyblade

She grinned in return, "Perhaps~"

9/23/2011 #2,788
xXManicXx

He gave her a devious smile, "Good."

9/23/2011 #2,789
PolkaDotKeyblade

She sighed dreamily for a second before admitting, "You're so hot when you smile like that..." Then she blushed, sounding like an idiot.

9/23/2011 #2,790
« Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 103 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: xXManicXx
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member