RP Lazuri Academy
Lazuri Academy is a boarding school for kids with magical gifts. Every one is welcome to join in and RP as their own character. Watch the story unfold.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
xXManicXx

This is all the girls' rooms. Each room has either two or three beds and desks (depending on the number of people shaking the room), one large wardrobe, two sets of drawers and a bookcase (this is of course as well as whatever a student has brought with them to the school). A small bathroom is connected to each room containing a shower, as well as the normal girls' toilets nearby the set of rooms.

3/27/2010 . Edited 10/6/2013 #1
PolkaDotKeyblade

Cameron stormed into her room and slammed the door shut. The lights were switched off and the curtains pulled closed, but she was too angry to notice. "Stupid baboon! He always winds me up and he... URGH!!!"

She crashed onto her bed and screamed into her pillow, muffling the sound. After a minute she stopped screaming, "...Why do I keep thinking about Raph anyway? He's just a frie- no, not even a friend anymore..."

"Has my little girl got a little crush?"

Cameron whipped her head around. "You-!"

Everything blacked out.

7/23/2011 #2
Neolion

(Just clearing things up... when Arnold's in lion mode, he's Neolion... When he's in boy mode, he's, well, he's Arnold *shrug*)

Neolion had always been good at multitasking, and even thinking sustaining multiple threads of thoughts simultaneously. It's the reason why he favoured switching into Neolion whenever he was getting stressed out. So it wasn't new to him when he, in lion form, was doing three different things at the same time - Sniffing out Cameron to the girls room, thinking about how right it would be for a guy to go into the girls' rooms and thinking about if they were friends enough for him to do that to help her. It took him a fraction of a second to decide that he was going to enter the girls room to help her... He'd never been good with authorities anyway. Making as little sound as possible...which was pretty much no sound, Neolion ran into the girls rooms. He followed a masculine voice to Cameron's room, just in time to see Cameron black out.

7/23/2011 #3
PolkaDotKeyblade

The man who knocked her out turned around and glared at the lion. "Oh God, don't tell me Cameron has another friend she didn't tell me about."

He picked up Cameron bridal-style and growled at the Neolion. "Out of the way!"

7/23/2011 #4
Neolion

Neolion pounced on the male figure that was by Cameron's bed, taking him down to the floor. Taking advantage of his surprised disposition, Neolion followed his lion instincts went straight for the man's jugular, something he'd learned a long time ago as the fastest way to kill someone without a weapon, and being in lion mode, he wasn't too considerate about killing someone. The man raised his hands to his face just in time to block Neolion from getting to his jugular, but that only caused Neolion to take off his right sleeve along with a chunk of flesh that was part of his right arm. Neolion spat out everything and went for his jugular again. The man blocked with his left hand this time causing Neolion to rip off his left sleeve and scratch his hand. Neolion didn't like frustration and this man was getting him mad. He slapped the man with his paw, but it came out as a big hit and the man went out cold. All of a sudden, he didn't feel like killing someone would be a good thing to do, so Neolion grabbed the man's shirt with his teeth and flung him out the window... Hopefully, he wouldn't die from that. He nuzzled Cameron's neck till she started breathing smoothly, and then he balanced her awkwardly on his back and tore off towards the boys room as the nurse's office was trashed.

(Neolion didn't change back to Arnold in all of this :) )

7/23/2011 #5
PolkaDotKeyblade

Cameron stormed back into her room just as she did a few minutes before. "STUPID SON OF A MONGOOSE!!" She slammed the door and looked back as if he was behind it. "I hope you burn yourself," she muttered under her breath before walking to her suitcase and got out pyjamas.

7/25/2011 #6
PolkaDotKeyblade

(XD Just wondering, would it be around sleepy-time for them? 'Cause I can't think of much more she can do for today... ^^'')

7/25/2011 #7
xXManicXx

(Sounds like a plan.)

7/25/2011 #8
PolkaDotKeyblade

(Cool. ^^)

She got changed and went to sleep, her dream very... entertaining. First she was standing on fluffy clouds being apologised to by Raph, then they were having a moment, then Raph insulted her and he burned like a slice of toast left in the toaster too long. She grinned in her sleep, "Hehehe... toasty."

7/25/2011 #9
PolkaDotKeyblade

She woke up the next morning with a grin on her face and stretched. "Ahh," she quickly got changed and checked her hair in the mirror as not to be a scruffball. This once. For some strange reason... "Well, time to get an apology from Rafiki." And she cheerily walked to the Boys' room.

7/25/2011 #10
WhereFactEndsAndFictionBegins

(Okay this is where I officially begin to RolePlay, so don't be mad if its terrible.)

Desalia let out an exhausted sigh as she entered Room 4. She had missed the first day ofschool due to matters outside of campus that needed to be resolved.

A practiced glance around the room removed all dangers and established that her roomates had made themselves at home.

"Looks like I'm the last one to arrive," said Desalia striding over the only bed that had yet to be personalized.

Setting her single small suitcase next to it and backpack on top of the bed claiming it as her own.

Taking a look around a certain negative energy pulsed around her in the room. It was fading, but very much present.

"Something happened here yesterday," Desalia said out lound watching a distincly bright and fresh strand of happiness exit through the door which she had just entered.

Desalia would organize her belogings later, right now she needed to be around other people. The negative energy made her uncomfortable.

Out the door she followed the curious strand that seemed to be trailed with intistinguishable emotions.

(This is so much longer than the other posts. I hope its not too bad.)

8/1/2011 #11
PolkaDotKeyblade

Cameron quickly reeled into her room and slammed the door shut, almost toppling herself over. "Woah-!" She regained balance and wheeled over to her bed, strapped herself out of her chair, and hopped onto her bed. She was too tired to change into her pjs and she almost instantly fell asleep.

At last, she was peaceful...

8/13/2011 #12
PolkaDotKeyblade

Cameron woke up the next day, and a letter was by her desk addressed to her... in a form of handwriting who's hand she didn't know.

Her eyes narrowed... but she picked up the envelope and broke the strange, green inked seal. Her sleepy, drooped eyes glanced over the letters quickly. "To my dear Cameron, blah blah blah..."

Since she woke before her alarm, she pressed the snooze button on Toad's head when the Super Mario Bros. theme woke her up. She turned back to the letter and read the rest... her eyes widened.

~~

Less than half an hour later Cameron was limping out of the school grounds... then her legs gave out and she fell to the floor. "Ah..." She struggled to get back on her feet, and when she did she had to support her entire body on the brick walls separating her from the outside world. She looked up at it... the sun hadn't even risen yet. She sighed then back to the school where everyone was sleeping. Hopefully That Phoenix won't come back before I do... I want some sweet revenge.

She looked up to the boys' dorm where she knew Raph was sleeping, then the room next to him where Arnold was... Then to Yoru and Equinox's rooms... Desilia's...Viva's... She smiled, "No... I want some sweet justice... for my friends."

And she limped out of the school... to find Dimitri.

8/15/2011 #13
PolkaDotKeyblade
Cameron flung herself onto her bed, shoving her face into the pillow. For no reason, she then screamed into her pillow, the material softening the sound. Why was her life such a mess all of a sudden?! Everything was meant to go back to normal, but now it's worse than before!! She wished she could go back to the times she could scream at him before getting pulled into his arms in a loving embrace, despite what she said. She wished she could go back to the thrill of almost losing each other just when they thought they were safe. She wished... she just wished.
3/20/2012 #14
PolkaDotKeyblade
Cameron walked into her room again, eyes wide yet downcast. "..." She looked out the window, across the courtyard, and into a window. There was a silhouette that looked familiar. Her eyes widened. "Raph...?" she said in disbelief. She didn't even know that her window was opposite his.

She opened her windows, about to scream his name, but she remembered. She sighed heavily, closing her eyes and leaning on the window ledge. So much for being normal...

3/22/2012 #15
xXManicXx

((Yes...posting in the girls thread even though he's in the boys room...only complex brains like ours can understand this ;) ))

Raph had been in his room for a while now and now seemed to have taken to the stance of standing with his right arm against the wall and his head resting on his lower arm that was up against the wall. He stared blankly into space for a while, his free hand still clenched into a fist at his side.

3/22/2012 #16
PolkaDotKeyblade
(Sorry my internet is so slowww!)
3/22/2012 #17
PolkaDotKeyblade
After a while Cameron looked up, wondering if it really was Raph. It was. She recognised the way when he was upset, his raven locks were slung over his sapphire eyes like they were now.

Her eyes swelled up in sadness. Why were their lives filled with so much drama? Why didn't fate just leave them alone when they first met?

A diamond tear escaped, falling to the ground stories below.

3/22/2012 #18
xXManicXx

((Haha, I know the feeling XD))

3/22/2012 #19
PolkaDotKeyblade
(Lol thanks XD)
3/22/2012 #20
xXManicXx

Raph let out a heavy sigh and his shoulders slumped. Why did he always realise what he'd done wrong AFTER he'd done it? Maybe he was better off just not talking to anyone at all...it sure would have been a whole lot easier on Cameron if he hadn't gotten to know her in the first place. He knew when something was his fault, and this time, it mostly was.

3/22/2012 #21
PolkaDotKeyblade
Cameron wiped her eyes and stretched her arms to close her windows. There was no point in talking to him...

Xavier appeared behind Raph suddenly. "Boo." .

(G2G, night!)

3/22/2012 #22
xXManicXx

Raph jumped with a start, turning around so quickly that he hit the back of his head on the wall. He groaned and brought his hand to the back of his head, "What do you want?!" He near shouted.

((Okay! ^^ Night! :) )) 3/22/2012 . Edited 3/22/2012 #23
PolkaDotKeyblade
Xavier smirkee. "I'm your roomie. Surprise."
3/23/2012 . Edited 3/23/2012 #24
xXManicXx

((Does that mean that I should put him in room one? XD))

Raph stared at him in disbelief, "What? You can't be!"

3/23/2012 #25
PolkaDotKeyblade
(Lol if you don't mind? ^^'')

He held up a note clarifying the facts. "Read it and weep." He passed him the note as he looked over to the window. "You're not very observant are you," he said once he noticed who was on the other side.

3/23/2012 #26
xXManicXx

((Kay! I will do it when I get on ze computer ^^))

Raph took the paper from him and studied it quickly, the glared at it as if it was it's fault. "About what?" He asked absently, not looking up from the note.

3/23/2012 #27
PolkaDotKeyblade
(Sorry was at the dentist! DX)

"About who your neighbours are," he said, an unexplainable tone in his voice.

~~

Cameron closed the window and turned around, resting herself on the window ledge. She sighed heavily, not sure what to do with herself.

3/23/2012 #28
xXManicXx

((Haha, its okay! XD I'm at school anway...but we apparently have no teacher for this lesson so I'm not doing anything anyway XD))

Raph looked up, tossing the note in the general direction of the only bed left in the room that hadn't already been claimed, "Why should I?"

3/23/2012 #29
PolkaDotKeyblade
(Awesome! I, however, am still at home. Only 90% better XP)

"It's Cameron."

~~

Cameron could be seen pulling her hands to her face, silently sobbing. Maybe not silently, but from their point of view she was.

3/23/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: xXManicXx
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member