RP Lazuri Academy
Lazuri Academy is a boarding school for kids with magical gifts. Every one is welcome to join in and RP as their own character. Watch the story unfold.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
xXManicXx

Anywhere else outside of Lazuri Academy and doesn't have it's own specific thread.

7/30/2011 . Edited 7/30/2011 #1
Neolion

((Cool XD. I love it!!))

Neolion tore through the streets, ignoring the screams as it was hard for people to not notice a large lion. All he wanted to do was to get to his parents' house as quickly as possible.

7/30/2011 #2
Neolion

Few minutes later, Arnold leaped over the gate to his foster parents' mansion. Following his mother's strict "no-lion-in-the-house" rule, he switched back to a boy and ran into the house where he was greeted by his parents.

"Hey! How'd you know I was coming?" He asked.

"Well, it was hard to ignore the news that a large lion was tearing its way through town... Couldn't you have been more covert?" The man said.

After a short pause, Arnold said, "I think Chloe was here recently."

His parents' eyes widened when he mentioned 'Chloe'... "I should have figured it out... You've always been crazy about her" Arnold's mother said with a smirk.

"Am not!!!" Arnold replied, then changed the subject, "I can pick up her scent around here... She's probably not far off."

7/30/2011 #3
Neolion

Meanwhile, across the street from Arnold's parents' house, a girl alighted from a cab and stared at the house while having an internal disagreement about whether or not to go in. She knew Arnold was inside because of two reasons... One... She could pick his scent, and two... her heart was beating like crazy.

7/30/2011 #4
Neolion

Taking a deep breath, she crossed the street and walked up to the gate of the mansion.

Inside the house, Arnold swiveled his head towards the direction of the door very sharply... "She's here. She's here! I can pick up her scent... She's here!!!" Arnold said excitedly as he ran out of the house and saw Chloe standing outside the gate.

7/31/2011 #5
PolkaDotKeyblade

Cameron just then wheeled up to Arnold's house around the back gate and wheeled to the front entrance. When she saw Arnold running out of the house towards a blonde girl at the gate, she felt immensely happy... But something wasn't quite right. She smiled brightly regardless.

7/31/2011 #6
Neolion

Chloe just folded her hands and stared at Arnold as he walked over to where she was. Then they stood staring at each other in a very awkward silence,

"Uh... Hi?" Arnold said awkwardly.

"Hi" Chloe replied stiffly.

"How are you?" Arnold asked again, for lack of anything better to say.

"Fine" Chloe replied in the same stiff tone. The tension was so thick, it could be cut with a knife.

7/31/2011 #7
Neolion

"Look, I'm really sorry for how I left and everything... I just..." Arnold paused as he scratched his rapidly reddening neck and looked at the floor, "I can't just stand you being mad at me like this. Please don't be mad at me. Please?" Arnold pleaded.

Chloe shook her head and looked away from Arnold, "You're not getting away that easy...with your blush and apologies. You shouldn't have left. I begged you not to leave!" Chloe argued.

"Maybe I should've listened to you and not left, but then I wouldn't have gotten to meet these people" Arnold replied, gesturing towards his foster parents who were watching from the door.

"Oh, so meeting them is so much better than staying with me... Is that it? You'd rather spend some time with a bunch of strangers than with me, right? Why didn't you just spare me all the trouble and tell me then that you were tired of me, huh?" Chloe spat the last part at Arnold.

"It's not that! I just needed parents..." Arnold started, but Chloe cut him off...

"Spare me all of that! You're just a cheap heartless lowlife accidental nature freak!!!" Chloe shouted in his face.

Arnold's mouth hung open... She knew that was my weak point. She knows I'm very sensitive when it comes to how I was born and how I got my powers... And she just shouted it out to the whole world! Arnold thought as he felt his vision blur a little. Right from when they met, she'd been the only person ever to make him feel like crying... And she'd just done it again. He felt his muscles go limp as he whispered, almost inaudibly, "Why?"

Chloe's eyes widened when she realized what she'd just said... "Oh my God... Arnold... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean that." She apologized as she rushed and pulled Arnold into a full bear hug while she kept repeating "I'm sorry."

7/31/2011 #8
PolkaDotKeyblade

Cameron, having been at the window outside, she was next to Arnold's foster parents. Her mouth was dropped, having heard what Chloe called him.

How could someone have called their best friend that...? Unbelieveable. Arnold, of all people, didn't deserve that!

With her mouth still open, she waited to see Arnold's reaction...

8/1/2011 #9
Neolion

Arnold saw Chloe watch them and thought, Oh my God... She heard that. He squeezed his eyes shut as a tear threatened to break free... When he regained his calm a little, he said with a baseline growl, "Don't ever do that again!"

Chloe just murmured a "Hmmm... I'd never think of it" into Arnold's shoulders. She wanted to kiss him so bad right now, but she didn't think a kiss on the lips qualified as a friendly gesture, and that was always how he saw her... A friend.

8/1/2011 #10
PolkaDotKeyblade

Cameron tried to smile, but couldn't... yet. That something that wasn't right... was it Chloe?

Just incase Arnold turned around, she forced a convincing smile.

8/1/2011 #11
Neolion

Arnold glanced at Cameron and remembered, he whispered "Oh... Um... Think you can do me a favor?"

Chloe replied, "Yeah?"

8/1/2011 #12
PolkaDotKeyblade

Cameron noticed them whispering and squinted, confused. She was too far away to tap into their minds. "..."

She then smiled, as if she wasn't annoyed at all.

8/1/2011 #13
Neolion

"I've got a really close friend whose got a teensy problem... Can you help me heal her?" Arnold asked.

Chloe's eyes narrowed when he said 'her'...but she still said, "Sure... Where's she?"

"Over there..." Arnold said and gestured in Cameron's direction.

8/1/2011 #14
PolkaDotKeyblade

Her eyes widened, thinking she was intruding on their moment. Then she waved goodbye and wheeled away, fast as lightening.

8/1/2011 #15
Neolion

"Oh no..." Arnold whispered, "She's wheeling away."

Chloe took off after her, switching to a panther with such fluid grace that rivaled Arnold's switching. She caught up with her a short distance off, and blocked her way while she changed back into a girl. "I just want to help with your leg... Can I?"

8/1/2011 #16
PolkaDotKeyblade

Cameron was taken aback. "... It's fine. Really." Her voice was low with confidence, for she wasn't familiar with Chloe- as well as the fact that she felt something was off about her.

8/1/2011 #17
Neolion

Chloe saw the unsure look that Cameron gave her... "Oh, this must be really awkward... You don't even know me. I'm Chloe" She stretched out her hand in an offer for a handshake as she introduced herself.

8/1/2011 #18
PolkaDotKeyblade

She returned the handshake with a smile... despite still feeling doubtful on the inside. "Cameron. Nice to meet you."

8/1/2011 #19
Neolion

Chloe smiled and said, "Arnold said for me to have a look at your leg... That I might be able to heal it." Chloe shrugged, she wasn't particularly very good with social stuff.

8/1/2011 #20
PolkaDotKeyblade

Cameron nodded, "Alright."

(XD Maybe Chloe can't heal it? Then Cameron could have even more reasons to feel wary of her? XDD)

8/1/2011 #21
Neolion

((Awww... I wanted Chloe outta the chair... XD))

8/2/2011 #22
PolkaDotKeyblade

(XD Okay then... but could something happen? I dunno... I'll leave that up to you XD

..Eventhough I kinda liked Cameron being in the chair. XP)

8/2/2011 . Edited 8/2/2011 #23
Neolion

((I'll see what I can do... :D. Only, it might mean the scientist that troubled Cameron would still be alive... Is that okay?))

8/2/2011 #24
PolkaDotKeyblade

(Sure! :D)

8/2/2011 #25
Neolion

((Cool... Slight problem now... Even though I just got back from school, I've got this place I've got to go to...which will take till, like, one hour and forty minutes approximately. Sorry... I hate my life... Don't you think you would?))

Chloe knelt down and looked at the leg... She shut her eyes tightly and began to try to heal Cameron's leg. She'd never healed anything that wasn't part of her body before, so it was very hard for her. But slowly, she began to feel like it was her own body and she felt the leg getting better. She exhaled and strained harder, making sure she didn't let up till the whole leg was done.

8/2/2011 #26
PolkaDotKeyblade

(Wait... so does her leg heal or not?? XD And awww X3)

Cameron watched her, unsure of what to say.

8/2/2011 #27
Neolion

((I'm back!! :) It took shorter than I thought it would :D. And, yeah...the leg heals. XD))

Chloe finished healing the leg, or at least she felt she had finished healing it, she said, "Um... Try standing now. I've not healed anybody but myself before, so I'm not sure if it's gonna be perfect, or if it's gonna work at all." She chuckled nervously. Cameron seemed like a nice person, and it wouldn't do to not be able to heal her.

8/2/2011 #28
PolkaDotKeyblade

(Welcome back! :D)

Cameron smiled nervously, and gripped the arms of her wheelchair. "..." She gulped. "A-Alright..." She used all of the strength in her arms to try and stand up...

(Very dramatic moment... if only I could put this into a slow-mo clip XDD)

8/2/2011 #29
Neolion

((Thanks XD. Hope I didn't keep you waiting for long?))

Chloe's eyes widened... Here goes, she thought as she aimed a covert glance at Arnold to confirm that he was watching.

((Lol! Wouldn't that be awesome!!! XD))

8/2/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: xXManicXx
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member