RP Lazuri Academy
Lazuri Academy is a boarding school for kids with magical gifts. Every one is welcome to join in and RP as their own character. Watch the story unfold.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
Neolion

Arnold smiled, Right... And no matter what has happened, you're always my friend. He stood up and gave the sleeping Cameron on the bed a neat hug before heading out for Chloe's room.

8/5/2011 #151
PolkaDotKeyblade

She smiled happily, Right! Friends... And she dissolved like smoke out of his mind.

8/5/2011 #152
Neolion

Arnold smiled and knocked on the door to Chloe's room. A muffled "go away" was the reply from inside.

"Chloe, it's me... Arnold."

"Go away." Chloe replied again, followed by a long sniff.

"I'm really sorry that I didn't believe you. I do now... Please, let me come in."

When there was no reply, Arnold turned to go, crestfallen. But then, a small "Come in" came from the room.

8/5/2011 #153
PolkaDotKeyblade

Cameron secretly managed to tap into Chloe's mind without her noticing so she could see what was happening. She was very curious.

(XD Gotta go! See ya tomorrow! XD)

8/5/2011 #154
Neolion

Arnold came in and saw Chloe sitting on the chair with a pillow on her laps and tears running down her cheeks. "Oh my gosh! You're crying!" Arnold exclaimed and rushed to kneel by her side...wiping away the tears. "I didn't know how to make you believe me, and I knew that if I were in your situation, I probably would have done the same thing... I just... I-I..." Chloe said and started a new round of tears.

Arnold hugged her and said, "I should've believed you... I'm sorry. I really am."

Chloe chuckled amidst her tears and asked, "Wanna have a mock fight?"

"Not in here... Mom says no lions in the house."

Chloe swatted him with the pillow, "I don't mean as animals, silly."

"Oh, okay then... I gue--" Arnold didn't get a chance to complete it as Chloe tackled him to the floor and straddled him. "Ouch! Couldn't we have done it on the bed?"

Chloe giggled, "If only you realise how that would sound to someone else." She said as her hands moved towards each other at the centre of Arnold's chest.

Arnold blushed a neat red and stammered, trying to correct himself.

"Oh, you're so cute! Come here!!" Chloe interrupted and said as she pulled them together and Arnold saw stars and meteors as their lips met.

8/5/2011 #155
Neolion

((Okay... See ya! XD))

8/5/2011 #156
PolkaDotKeyblade

Cameron then woke and sat up with a start, instantly breaking the link between her mind and Chloe's.

She was breaking into a sickly sweat, her heart monitor was beeping loudly, going off the scale. She suddenly had the urge to vomit, so she leant over the side of the bed and coughed up lots of blood. So much blood...

8/6/2011 #157
Neolion

Chloe watched Arnold's reaction as she pulled back from the kiss. She became more apprehensive as the seconds passed and Arnold wasn't saying anything. His face just had this dizzy expression.

But just then, Arnold spoke, "Uh...m... I think I saw... meteors!" He grinned broadly and asked, "Can we try that again, it's supposed to be only stars."

Chloe laughed and moved in for another kiss. This one was much slower and less urgent.

8/6/2011 #158
Neolion

When Chloe pulled back, she played with Arnold's hair, "I've had a crush on you for a very long time... It's the major reason why I was that mad at you for leaving. I felt you didn't consider me important."

Arnold chuckled, "And here I thought I was the only one" He said with a grin. "And you're always important to me... Never think otherwise."

"Awww... Look at you being all sweet and everything. I think now I should be able to get some sleep." Chloe said, smiling too.

"Yeah... You do that. Don't lemme disturb you." Arnold said and stood up, leaving the room to go check on Cameron. I've gotta tell her about this! She'll be ecstatic!!

8/6/2011 #159
PolkaDotKeyblade

Cameron was still coughing blood when Arnold came in. She didn't notice him, or the blood in her hair, around her mouth and on her clothes.

8/6/2011 #160
Neolion

Immediately he entered the room where Cameron was, Arnold exclaimed, "Oh no... Oh no", noticing the blood all over the place. He rushed to Cameron's side, "Cameron... Are you okay? Can you hear me? What happened?"

8/6/2011 #161
PolkaDotKeyblade

She coughed, "Y-Yeah-" but she splattered more blood onto the floor. "S-Sorry... about the f-floor..." She tried to hold in her coughs.

8/6/2011 #162
Neolion

Arnold gasped when he saw Cameron cough out blood, "Oh my God... Lemme get my dad" He said, reaching for his mobile.

8/6/2011 #163
PolkaDotKeyblade

"NO!" She stopped his hand with her own, luckily not a blood-stained hand. "Don't..." She started to cough but used her other hand to hold in the blood that splattered through her fingers.

8/6/2011 #164
Neolion

Arnold glared at her, "What are you talking about? YOU'RE COUGHING UP BLOOD! I'm calling my dad." He struggled to get his hand free so he could make the call.

8/6/2011 #165
PolkaDotKeyblade

She mumbled through her bloody fingers, "So you and Chloe hit it off, huh?"

8/6/2011 #166
Neolion

"Well, kinda..." Arnold blushed in spite of the situation, "But what has that got to do with this? And why shouldn't I call my dad?"

8/6/2011 #167
PolkaDotKeyblade

She sat back on the spare bed where she was put in earlier. "I don't want to be a burden..." She smiled, despite being far from looking decent right now. "And that's what you came down for, right? To tell me, knowing that I would be estatic?"

8/6/2011 #168
Neolion

"Wait... How did you know all that? And, come to think of it, how did you know that Chloe and I had hit it off? I hadn't told you yet..." Arnold asked suspiciously, then his eyes widened as he realized... "Caaameroooon!!!" He said in a whiny reprimanding tone.

8/6/2011 #169
PolkaDotKeyblade

She grinned. "Sorry?" she asked, as if asking if that answer was enough.

8/6/2011 #170
Neolion

Arnold tried to sound stern, even though the grin on his face spoiled the effect, "You can't just read people's minds without their permission! There's gotta be a law against that...some mind-reading oath or something. It's no wonder you're in this condition."

8/6/2011 #171
PolkaDotKeyblade

Only then did she realise what she was doing to herself and started to slap herself in the head. "STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!" She then coughed and covered her mouth again so that Arnold's mother wouldn't have to clean up later.

8/6/2011 #172
Neolion

Arnold grinned as she slapped her head...then blushed as he asked, "Um...So you saw what happened in Chloe's room?"

8/6/2011 #173
PolkaDotKeyblade

"As if I was in the room with you."

8/6/2011 #174
Neolion

At this point, Arnold's head could have been mistaken for a tomato. "How much of...it...did you see?"

8/6/2011 #175
PolkaDotKeyblade

She grinned, "All of it! ...Until the actual kiss, then I started to cough and cut off the connection."

8/6/2011 #176
Neolion

"Cameroooon..." Arnold whined and covered his red face with a pillow.

8/6/2011 #177
PolkaDotKeyblade

"What?! I was curious!"

8/6/2011 #178
Neolion

Arnold spoke in muffled sounds because of the pillow, "So whose mind did you listen in on?"

8/6/2011 #179
PolkaDotKeyblade

"Chloe's," she said simply.

8/6/2011 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: xXManicXx
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member