The Voices' Coffee Shop
As my friend says, if you have a voice in your head, don't worry, you're normal. If you have three or four or more , don't worry, you're a writer. So, writers, come join our awesome randomness! There may or may not be contests involved! XD
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Lady Scarlet of Stormhold

The Corner Coffee Shop is open for buisness!! Yay! :) Can we have a party now? No? Aw. We ought to. Still no? Aww...

Anyways, hi!

To any newcomers, hello!! Warning: We are random. Very random. Our Voices are absolutely crazy, mad, weird, extremely random, permenantly hyper, and very dangerous, especially with fire, sharp objects and duct tape... Warning: Have duct tape with you AT ALL TIMES. You never know when you will need it... (It's pleasantly quiet when all the Voices are taped to chairs and gagged...)

Also to any newcomers: Please introduce yourselves and your Voice(s), if you plan to suscribe and stay and talk and compete or judge in our contests. Thinking of introductions, the rest of us should all post introductions on here, just in case we do have any newcomers (very unlikely - but we honestly try not to scare them all off, we really really do! No, I'm joking. But still, nobody new comes, whatever the reason...).

5/17/2010 . Edited 12/22/2010 #1
Emgem2000

And, introduce yourselves here!

I'm Em, I'm best friends with Beth (Squeak-Rat-Rox01), I'm in my last ICT lesson, possibly ever... (!!!), I'm more of a fanfiction writer, but I stray over here occasionally. My username is the same over there, if anyone's interested... XD

I have a tendency to go incredibly hyper, I'm generally random (especially if I'm sleep deprived...) and... umm... I LIKE POCKY!!!

(See? Random.)

-Review beg- I only have one story... -Bambi eyes-

7/20/2010 #2

Yes. Introductions. I'm Beth. I'm the moderator person, but I'm not so keen on the taking charge part, so mostly I just join in with the being random and stuff (it's great!) until I feel I have to make an Important Announcement, during the writing of which I generally feel awkward. I was once squeak-rat-rox01, but removed the 'squeak-rat' bit... XD I have written God knows how many stories now (seven, I think, but I lose count... I don't know how people with over ten stories keep track of them all!), but I don't get many reviews. I have three Voices: Eva, Jason (who are in three of my stories now...) and Holly.

Guys, use three words to describe yourselves.

Eva: Sarcastic. Random. Jason...

Jason: My depressed corner...

Holly: Random. Hyper. Me!

Okay. And, everyone who is recieving this in a Forum Post email, no I'm not posting this on the usual topic so don't sound so confused, and also, please post introductions in case of newcomers (unlikely, I know, but still. I did say 'just in case'), at least the regulars, please (meaning Ally and Jen). Um... What else was I going to say? How about a new contest to begin at the start of the New Year? Any ideas, anyone? Maybe we could actually get some actual new people...

12/22/2010 #3
Bambi Queen of the Off-Black

I like the title of the forum. And I'm posting because screw it, I don't even know why.

Seriously, I don't know why.

I suppose the only voice in my head is the voice of a bearded man-sage clothed in robes of madness that lives on the end of the universe unending, contemplating its mysteries, but I don't talk about him (he's fucking crazy).

12/2/2011 . Edited 12/2/2011 #4
*blinks at computer screen.* Well. This is a surprise. /Someone is actually posting on this forum!/ So. Hi. :) And you're posting because we are deprived of new people, and even all the other people who are usually on here seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth... that includes me... :) So. *awkward turtle. Or awkward whale, if you'd rather* None of the voices in my head tend to bother me anymore, they're generally just voices in my fictionpress account... Eva: *yawns and stretches* /JUST?/ Shut up and just say hello to Bambi and the bearded man-sage. Eva: I can't do both at the same time! You can! I've left you to your own devices long enough; you should have learnt sign language by now! Eva: erm... *shifty eyes* Jason: I have. *signs hello, Bambi and bearded man-sage, my name is Jason, I am a voice in Beth's fictionpress account and this is Eva, who is also a voice in Beth's fictionpress account* You forgot Holly. Eva: Yeah, well, nobody cares about her. She doesn't even have her own story. Yes she does. It just isn't on here. And keeps changing as to what story it is. And has never got past chapter one... Eva: Well, whatever. I think she's still asleep. *sigh* What did you do Eva? Eva: Nothing... Jason? What did she do to Holly? Jason: She didn't do anything to Holly. She did, however, do something to Holly's sandwich... What did she do to Holly's sandwich? Eva: Nothing.... Jason: Put sleeping pills in it... Oh dear. Do I have to get the duct tape out, Eva? Eva: NO!!!!!!! No, no you don't. So, anyway. Welcome to The Voice's Coffee Shop, Bambi! We hope we don't scare you off... (God, we can be pretty scary if we want to...) Hopefully some people will return... :) Eva, I'm fetching the duct tape...
12/3/2011 #5

Duct tape is multipurpose - carrying some at all times is a wise policy. You can use it to fix pipes, reattach cords, patch holes in the universe, and on some of your more frisky dates. It's like the best invention ever!

But yeah, hi.

12/3/2011 #6
Squeblez2435
Helloooo. I am aware that everyone seems to be gone but i'm going to introduce myself anyway. I'm Ross and have recentlly developed two VIMHs called Aela and Falwren. They are, unfortunately, Goths. Aela: What do you mean unfortunately? I mean unfortunately Aela: We're AWESOME. Aren't you supposed to be depressed -Aela walks away- Falwren: hi, i'm the slightly evil megalomaniac that wants to destroy the world. -Falwren walks away- I'm scared.
4/15/2012 #7
Katrina E. Hope
We're not /totally/ gone. Just mostly. We come out occasionally. Logan: Mostly for parties. Natalie: I like parties. Logan: WE SHOULD HAVE A PARTY!! Me: NO! NO PARTIES. Remember last time I let you throw a party?? -Logan looks away guiltily- Nooo Me: Well, I do. And after you ruined my favourite table, there's no way I'm letting you throw any more parties... Logan: But we should throw a welcoming party! For Squeblez2435! And Aela! And Falwren! Me: Fine.....but no tigers this time. Nat: HI NEW PEOPLES!
4/19/2012 . Edited 4/19/2012 #8
Squeblez2435

YAY. i'm not alone anymore. WELCOME PARTY WOOOHOOOO.

Falwren & Aela: aaaaaaw

Well thats post-apocalypse goths for you.

Hi Katrina, Logan and Nat and thanks for welcoming me :)

5/5/2012 #9

No . . . you are not alone. /creepy smile

5/5/2012 #10
Squeblez2435

-Creepy smile return-

BANJO FIGHT.

Aparrently my voices like Banjo fights so i am just goi (Hit on head by banjo) OOOW.

5/10/2012 #11

Aw, awesome, I love banjos!

5/10/2012 #12
Squeblez2435

I loved them until they turned into weapons of mass annoyance

5/12/2012 #13
Squeblez2435

And everyone is gone again

I'm sad. The Goths are happy. Goddamn black-shirted depressants

5/30/2012 #14
Katrina E. Hope

We're sorry! We'll be around more once school is over. One week left. YET.SO.MUCH.HOMEWORK. I don't even have time to read my 'for fun' book because I have like, a dozen essays to write for English, due next week......... -falls over and dies-

5/31/2012 #15

I was here, Squeblez, but only in spirit.

Actually I just forgot about this forum. I'm such a liar.

Wait a minute, GOTHS are HAPPY? Did the world end? I don't see raining sulfur outside, or frogs. Maybe it's raining molten sulfur and frogs in Australia, and it'll reach my house by tomorrow. We should probably all keep an eye open for weird weather in any case.

5/31/2012 #16

I'd be more inclined to say that the goths are ... contented, or just not quite so depressed, rather than happy. Anyway, isn't it goths who just happen to like black and dark stuff like death and stuff, whereas emos are the ones who are actually depressed??? In which case, goths can be happy. :) (Here, I am inclined to say that I am happy, for some reason, and I don't know why. I am not sad, but I'm not exactly happy either... Well, I'm kind of happy. Ish. ...I don't even know. No - normal, I'm feeling normal. Here, I'd put a smiley face, but I don't like putting a closing bracket after a smily face unless it doesn't include a closing bracket, which it would...)

Eva: Weirdo.

Me: Heh.

Eva: What?

Me: I changed your name to Evie.

Eva: You did NOT! ...Didn't we already have this conversation?

Me: I can't remember. (I'm using that phrase FAR too much today...) Probably.

Anyway. Yeah, sorry, I was going to reply when you guys were posting before, but either I forgot or I couldn't be bothered, most probably a mixture of the two. :) Anyway, hi Ross!!!!!! :)

Eva: Hi, Aela and Falwren! You guys seem cool. I like you.

Jason: Hi... Yeah. I'll just stick with what Evie said.

Eva: *glares* If you even think about calling me Evie again...

Me: I think you'd better run, Jason, before she finds some sort of weapon and attacks you.

Eva: Oh I don't need a weapon. I'll attack you with a slipper if I have to, but a chair would be preferable. :)

6/1/2012 #17

You could do a backwards smiley face! (: --like that. Those are my favorite.

6/1/2012 #18

Now that I've worked out what you're talking about... Okay, possibly, but it still includes a bracket, it might still be confusing (like this? (:) ....HEY IT'S A DOUBLE SMILEY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whichever way you look at it, it's a smiley face!!!! With eyebrows... Or maybe that's like this :) or this I:) No. The second one just looks weird. :)

6/5/2012 #19

(: (: (: XD

Smiley faces galore

6/5/2012 #20
Matsuko-Chan
Hi! My name is Hallie, but everybody calls me Hal! This is Charlie, he was my first voice, I got him about 3 years ago when I knew I wanted write! Anyways, here are my other voices: Clarisse the tree, and my Alexandria the giant book! Have a nice day!
7/5/2012 #21

Hello, Hallie!! *waves and grins madly* Welcome to the Coffee Shop of Craziness!!!! (ooh, d'you think that could be a new name for the forum??? Not that I was planning to change the name of the forum, but still) I don't know if you read any of the previous posts (if you did, I'm surprised that you stayed long enough to introduce yourself :P) but I be Beth, and my voices are Eva and Jason, though they may be joined soon be some others, which is slightly worrying... Anyway, I think it's awesome that you have voices that are a tree and a giant book. XD And I will not say what I was just thinking about saying, because Eva and Jason will kill me... Or, Eva will kill me anyway... Jason will stand and death glare me while Eva kills me... :P

Anyway, I'm sure it's very nice to welcome you to our forum, and thank you, I will have a very nice day indeed, I hope you have a nice day too! :)

7/5/2012 #22
Cupcake1235
Hey my name is Marta and I have been invited here by Ross . Like all of you I have a vimh called Bella. She is my only voice and she is the main in fangs my first story.( please don't read, I'm improving it now cuz its so bad.) Anyway her personality is basically sadistic and bitchy. Oh she enjoys seeing people hurt and makes many nasty coments about my friends. so hi to you all that are here, hi!!!!
7/7/2012 #23
Cupcake1235
Hey my name is Marta and I have been invited here by Ross . Like all of you I have a vimh called Bella. She is my only voice and she is the main in fangs my first story.( please don't read, I'm improving it now cuz its so bad.) Anyway her personality is basically sadistic and bitchy. Oh she enjoys seeing people hurt and makes many nasty coments about my friends. so hi to you all that are here, hi!!!!
7/7/2012 #24

Hi, Marta!! *waves madly* Hi, Bella, please don't hurt me!!!! :P YAY NEW PEOPLE!!!! :D

7/8/2012 #25

Hi!

I thought I'd post to say that the forum's broken, apparently people can't find it on the forum list thingy or on the top of my profile (that is, SRrox01's profile, I changed my penname) where it used to be, and I can't find it there either and I don't know how to fix it. :P So I'm the only one who can access it, from my account.

Anyway I figured I'd see if it was possible for me to post, and if people still get the notification email thingies even when no-one can actually find the forum. Maybe people will be able to get to it from the link at the bottom of the email? If possible PLEASE REPLY I want to know if this works. If it doesn't work this forum is stuffed, I don't know what else I could possibly do... :)

So that's it really -- have a nice day!! :) Byee...

11/4/2012 #26
Katrina E. Hope

Logan: You BROKE the forum??!

Me: Don't blame her, maybe it broke itself...

Logan: The Apocalypse is coming!!!

Me: ............k....... -whispers- what's up with him?

11/4/2012 #27

Hi! So, two things really:

Firstly, I had a brainwave, which doesn't happen very often, and posted a link to this forum on my profile, so hopefully that will work and you guys will be able to access it. :)

Secondly, if you post in the next two weeks (unlikely, considering that no-one's posted for a while, and before that no-one's posted for even longer) I won't reply because I won't have internet access because I'm going away -- catching up with school is going to be a nightmare afterwards. :P So I just thought I should let you know. :)

If anyone would like to test the link on my profile, please do, in which case please post and let us know that it works (I'm pretty optimistic that it will, but still) and that you're still alive... I hope you are all still alive... :/ Also then I'm not kind of, you know, sat in an empty coffeeshop in cyberspace talking to myself... that'd be odd... and slightly depressing... Anyway! That's all I really had to say, so... um... yeah... :)

Have a nice day! :)

11/23/2012 #28
Secretmuch
Hello. I do not have voices, as such. No, that's wrong. I do have voices. They say, "Emma, stop!" and I ignore them and keep on killing. So yeah. I talk to myself. In that attic in my head. What do you mean, you don't have one?! I thought everyone had an attic in their heads! Mine had a little window overlooking the street, but it got vandalised by my Voices and I moved it. Technically, I should name my voices. They have lined up and waiting to receive names. Is it normal for your voices to look like bobble heads? Or be able to chat on Facebook? So, the names. Ideas for names? Wait, someone is saying something. They say... I should introduce myself. Alright. Emma, at your service. Future writer and Voice councillor after people have driven their Voices mad. Is that possible? I read, am lazy, and will lie about everything possible. I like to blame things on my Voices. They made me say the last part. They tell me this is too long and because I'm on a phone I will have to come back later to put gaps in. That Voice is smart. Unlike me.
12/6/2012 #29
Secretmuch

Hello. I do not have voices, as such. No, that's wrong. I do have voices. They say, "Emma, stop!" and I ignore them and keep on killing. So yeah.

I talk to myself. In that attic in my head. What do you mean, you don't have one?! I thought everyone had an attic in their heads! Mine had a little window overlooking the street, but it got vandalised by my Voices and I moved it.

Technically, I should name my voices. They have lined up and waiting to receive names. Is it normal for your voices to look like bobble heads? Or be able to chat on Facebook?

So, the names. Ideas for names?

Wait, someone is saying something. They say... I should introduce myself. Alright. Emma, at your service. Future writer and Voice councillor after people have driven their Voices mad. Is that possible?

I read, am lazy, and will lie about everything possible. I like to blame things on my Voices. They made me say the last part.

Oh, and I have a ready supply of duct tape. Thought you should know.

They tell me this is too long and because I'm on a phone I will have to come back later to put gaps in. That Voice is smart. Unlike me.

12/6/2012 . Edited 12/8/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Lady Scarlet of Stormhold
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member