Western RolePlay
A Western RPG.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Ya Dig

The Saloon where you get your drinks, socialize, find out all the news and get into fights. James Creekley is the bartender.

3/31/2010 #1
songbirdalice

Dolores Maybank walked into the salloon, her brunette hair hung in curls, framing her round face. Her skirt brushed around her ankles, swirling when she walked.

4/2/2010 #2
Ya Dig

Christopher Johnston watches her from a distance. He grins crookedly and walks up to her. "What is a pretty lady like you doing in a place like this?" He offers her a seat at a nearby stool.

4/2/2010 #3
songbirdalice

Dolores cocked an eyebrow at him and sat down, ''a pretty lady can't drink?"

4/2/2010 #4
Ya Dig

Christopher grins. "Well, in that case, how 'bout a whiskey?" He calls for the bartender, "A drink for the lady and me." He turns back to Dolores. "And what would your name would be?"

4/2/2010 #5
songbirdalice

Dolores chuckled, leaning back in the wooden chair, studying the sheriff, ''Dolores,'' she answered, ''and yours?"

4/2/2010 #6
Ya Dig

Christopher smiles back, "Nice name, mine would be Christopher, but most just call me Kit," Jimmy returns with two drinks at hand, Christopher, Kit, takes one and sets it down. "I reckon I've seen you around here before, you know the Maybanks?"

4/2/2010 #7
songbirdalice

Dolores chuckled, taking a drink, feeling the warmth of the alcohol slide down her throat, ''yes, I am their daughter.''

4/2/2010 #8
Ya Dig

Kit leaves his drink untouched. "Of course, you're the spitting image of your mother's," He adjusts his shirt and stands up, "I'd best be goin', gotta gather poss up, we gonna hunt the coward, Buck Murray tonight!" He throws her a roghuish grin, grabs the cup of whiskey and downs the whole thing in a blink. Wiping his mouth, he turns to leave.

4/2/2010 #9
songbirdalice

Dolores finished her drink and stood, straightening out her skirt, ''thank you, good luck!" She called, pulling her hair back for a second.

4/3/2010 #10
Ya Dig

Kit smiles, running his hand through his dark hair before placing his trademark sombrero on his head. "And best of wishes to you!" He leaves the Saloon, still smiling.

4/3/2010 #11
songbirdalice

Dolores chuckled and got one more drink, finishing it off. [[can you make a property for CrownC ranch?]]

4/3/2010 #12
Ya Dig

[Sure, hold on a second]

4/3/2010 #13
songbirdalice

Dolores walked out to her gray dappled mare and got on, rinding to her home.

*Dolores to CrownC Ranch*

4/3/2010 #14
Forum Moderators: Ya Dig
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member