The Vampire RPG
Create your Vampire, chose the rank and torment the living and if you fancy find a mate!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
DemonBunny205

New thread.

7/14/2010 #1
xXManicXx

(cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool........what should we dooo.......I might make a new character to join dis one 2......but might not....will be Bethany for now..but I dunno what to dooooooo.............)

7/14/2010 #2
DemonBunny205

(..... Neither do I actually.)

7/14/2010 #3
xXManicXx

((we could..............make some characters..........but they are friends with each other already........or at least nice to each other if they don't know each other and meet.....just throwing around random ideas here.........))

7/14/2010 #4
DemonBunny205

(Nero is nice enough, if a little loopy.)

7/14/2010 . Edited 7/14/2010 #5
xXManicXx

((lol, sounds good enough to me! I'm gonna go make a character!!!!))

7/14/2010 #6
DemonBunny205

(Coo.)

7/14/2010 #7
Ink and tea-leaves

Mayla leapt off the bus, and strode down the road, looking for somewhere to eat. Somewhere with meat, preferably, so that she could actually digest her meal. In her high heels and slightly skimpy skirt, she looked good, and that was the idea, but tonight all she wanted was food, not blood, which was lucky for the guy who wolf-whistled her from across the road and waggled his eyebrows at her. On any other night she would have used him as dinner just cos he'd done that, but she just sighed, and went into the nearest cafe. She could so do with a frappuccino.

7/19/2010 #8
DemonBunny205

Nero walked down the street, on an delivery for Azreal who was swamped down in business meetings. Again. Sighing he spotted a young girl walk into a cafe. She smelled of a vampire.

7/19/2010 #9
Ink and tea-leaves

Mayla sat down at the window-bar and swivled her chair around to face into the cafe, sipping her frappuccino, when a man walking don the strret outside caught her eye. Unless she was very much mistaken, and Mayla didn't think she was, he was another vampire.

7/19/2010 #10
xXManicXx

As Angel made her way down the street of the town, her head boiled with angered thoughts. Her boss, Azreal was such a jerk. If he didn't have the whole 'I will kill you if you cross me' thing over her, she would have been long gone. She sighed irritatedly. How did she ever end up here? Her life could have been so different if it wasn't for..certain events... But it is how it is...no changing it now.

7/19/2010 #11
DemonBunny205

Nero spotted the girl looking at him, he smiled at her bearing his fangs.

7/19/2010 #12
xXManicXx

(Hey DB, is my other character accepted?...oh! and Happy Birthday from saturday!)

7/19/2010 #13
DemonBunny205

(Yeah he is and thanks!)

7/19/2010 #14
xXManicXx

(awesome!)

Cyrus walked down the street slowly, looking around at the different buildings and watching the cars go past him, all this town was new to him. As he walked past a particular building, he stopped and took a few paces backwards. There was an odd smell lingering in the air, a smell that he couldn't mistake for anything else. He snapped his head in the direction of a small cafe. Someone else of his kind was around here.

7/19/2010 #15
DemonBunny205

A new smell triggered Nero's sense of smell, Another one?

7/19/2010 #16
xXManicXx

Cyrus made his way closer to the building, breathing deeply and analyzing the cent. there has to be more than one here....unless it's one that hadn't bathed for 3 years...

7/19/2010 #17
DemonBunny205

A male. Defiantly. Nero thought.

7/19/2010 #18
xXManicXx

Cyrus went up to the window of the cafe and peered inside at the people, not much caring how weird he might look. There were toom many people in their bunched together that it were nearly impossible to tell which one....and he couldn't tell from any of their looks at this precise moment...

7/19/2010 #19
DemonBunny205

Nero tapped the young man's shoulder, "Looking for someone?"

7/19/2010 #20
xXManicXx

Cyrus turned around to look at the man, then cent had just suddenly got overwhelmingly strong, "Um, No." He replied, "Just looking around." he answered flatly.

7/19/2010 #21
DemonBunny205

"Not man of our kind running around as of late." Nero replied, My master has a lot to do with that.

7/19/2010 #22
xXManicXx

Cyrus looked at him for a moment, he knew what he meant, but didn't want to make a deal of it incase the man wasn't who he thought he was, and was talking about somthing different.

7/19/2010 #23
DemonBunny205

"Are you always this quiet, or do I intimidate you?"

7/19/2010 #24
xXManicXx

"You don't intimidate me." Cyrus said abruptly "...And how do you mean 'our kind'?" he asked, wanting to make sure, even though his hunter instincts told him that this guy wasn't a human.

7/19/2010 . Edited 7/19/2010 #25
DemonBunny205

"Then your dense." Nero replied smiling.

7/19/2010 #26
xXManicXx

Cyrus raised an eyebrow and tilted his head ever so slightly, "Huh?"

7/19/2010 #27
DemonBunny205

"Is your sense of smell shot?"

7/19/2010 #28
xXManicXx

Cyrus though about this. True, he hadn't been hunting in quite a while...he must be loosing his touch..that can't be good..., "Uh, you could say that."

7/19/2010 #29
DemonBunny205

"Really?" Nero asked. "Haven't been hunting have you?"

7/19/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: DemonBunny205
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member