Fortress Of Evil
A place to chat, roleplay, share evil pranks and do pretty much anything you want really. Slash contest now open.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Hikari no Roojii
Say whatever you want as long as it's about you.

Name, age, likes, dislikes, etc.

11/22/2006 #1
Erilev
My name is ????, but you can call me Erilev. I am about 5'12, with light brown hair. I have 2 arms, 2 eyes, 2legs, 2hands, and 2... uh nevermind! My favourite colors are black and dark red (like blood color). I like tasty food, you know, stuff thats not crap in your mouth. I am 16, and I am mostly a gamer. The cool thing is, if you say me on the street, I don't look likt the tyypical gamer (nerdy loser guy),because I am 160 lbs and fairly muscular.
1/11/2007 #2
Random 4 life
Sup? My name's none of your business. But you can call me Miko! Everyone online does. I'm 13 and a prould english, band, music, rock, broadway, Rent, Wicked, Harry Potter (#1), and sports geek. But I'm proud of that. Who needs a life when you have a laptop? I'm a huge tomboy. And according to Pluto, If i were to ever become a boy...no one would notice. You see, Pluto is my IRL BFF!! That's who showed me fanfiction and fictionpress. I love viedo games and snowboarding. And I can be slightly sarcastic sometimes and therefore I would like to apologize in advance

Oh, and if I give you a sign, ask Pluto or refer to Bill Engvall's here's your sign tour.

Thank you!! Byas!

2/16/2007 #3
Erilev
wow ur wierd
2/19/2007 #4
Hikari no Roojii
Please stop insulting people, I don't really want to have to block you.
2/19/2007 #5
Erilev
I'm not insulting you guys...er girls. Im merely stating that you're weird lol. There is nothing wrong with being weird, i'm at the top of the list
2/20/2007 #6
Random 4 life
no you're not!

I am!

Don't steal my title...or I will hurt you!

^_^

3/18/2007 #7
The Ferrett
I'm weirder than one of you to the power of the other of you. Hehe, ::))
3/18/2007 #8
Ranmyaku no Tenshi
My favourite colors are black and dark red (like blood color).

Why does everyone operate under the misconseption that blood is dark red? In reality it is actually rather bright... it also tastes like pennies and is rather yummy. Yes I am aware that sounds slightly vampiric but what can I say iron is yummy. I'm pretty sure anything else I could think of saying about me is in my profile.

3/20/2007 #9
Random 4 life
it also tastes like pennies and is rather yummy

*covers neck and walks away*

3/24/2007 #10
Hikari no Roojii
Hmm, I've only just noticed that I haven't actually introduced myself yet...Oo;

Name: Roojii

Preferred Genre To Write: Supernatural, Slash, Manga, Fantasy

Preferred Genre To Read: Supernatural, Slash, Manga, Fantasy

Other Info:

-I absolutely love roleplaying, as is apparent if you look at the post counts on the forum topics. ^^;

-I have a ton of planned out stories that I never get around to writing.

-It's extremely hard to make me angry (please don't take that as a challenge...T.T).

-I detest rude people. Especially the ones who jump all over other people and start calling them 'stupid' and stuff, just because they made a mistake or misread something. It's childish and irritating.

-I have no life.

^^

4/17/2007 . Edited 3/5/2008 #11
Shadow Sora94
Hello! I'm Shadow Sora94, although most of my friends at FF.net call me SS, if you prefer. ALthough I have been registered on this site for a while, I mostly spend my time on FF since I can't think of any origional ideas right now ^^;. I am curently planning my first fic, though. My favorite genres are action, fantasy, adventure, and suspense. I love RPing, Megaman, FMA, and (although I haven't played it) i am very intrested in the Clock Tower horror survival games. Thats all!
7/28/2007 #12
Pluto's Rose
Oh god. I've never introduced myself before.

I'm Pluto's Rose, though people here call me by Pluto. On FFN, I'm known as Vannessa Hillstead. I've been on FFN for nearly two years, and have been on this site for about a year. If you can't tell by my only story here, I like writing Supernatural and Fantasy stories. On FFN, I enjoy FMA, Bleach, Naruto, YGO, YGOGX, Xiaolin Showdown, X-Men, and Harry Potter for both reading and writing.

Oh, and Rping is my life.

Seriously.

7/29/2007 #13
Takiyana
I? I am God. that is all you need to know.
2/15/2008 #14
Cuddly Sacred Vampire
hey I'm punkkitty..you people can call me Heather. I'm 16 and my nickname is Heather Handcuffs. I'm not the normal teen I love Black and Crimson Red. I listen to screamo, punk, and other forms of rock. Dark brown hair and eyes. most of my friends are punk em or goth so we kinda stand out in our school. i'm also friends with our schools anime nerd group which I love to death ^.^ ummmmmmm....I'm taking law in my highschool so that I can become a lawyer or forensic scientist and I can't wait for our trip to the morgue It should be the best feild trip we have this year. Well it is the only one... So yeah I hope you check out my profile for more on me.
2/18/2008 #15
Cuddly Sacred Vampire
In reality it is actually rather bright...it also tastes like pennies and is rather yummy.

I'm glad Im not the only one who has tasted blood. It is good though I have to admit. My best friend Sha has to be the one who turned me on to the taste of blood, by the way she is a vampire she has had so much blood her body slows down if she has none for a few months. It's kinda funny to watch ^.^ thoguh she isn't sensitive to sunlight...that's my job. iu hate being inthe sun thats why I'm so pale.

2/18/2008 #16
noctema
...I'm late.

I don't have any qualms about saying my name, so here goes. My name is Natalie, and my penname is silk kimono. [points upward] My hobbies include writing, reading, watching movies that make me cry, and doing stupid things with my friends, like having snowball fights in the Target parking lot. I like chocolate, warm places, good books, laughing, and bright colored clothes. I dislike discrimination, the cold, rain, spicy foods, and homework. My favorite movie is Memoirs of a Geisha. My favorite book is Memoirs of a Geisha. I play the violin and am learning the guitar.

...and that's about it. :]

2/19/2008 #17
Hikari no Roojii
I? I am God. that is all you need to know.

XDDD Riiight. Ok, hello God. X3

I'm glad Im not the only one who has tasted blood. It is good though I have to admit. My best friend Sha has to be the one who turned me on to the taste of blood, by the way she is a vampire she has had so much blood her body slows down if she has none for a few months. It's kinda funny to watch ^.^ thoguh she isn't sensitive to sunlight...that's my job. iu hate being inthe sun thats why I'm so pale.

I hate teh sun too. >.< I burn so easily...

I had blood once (in the hospital though, I didn't go and gnaw on someone or anything Oo;). I felt great afterwards. X3

Anyways, hello. ^^ What does 'heilig' mean?

...I'm late.

I don't have any qualms about saying my name, so here goes. My name is Natalie, and my penname is silk kimono. [points upward] My hobbies include writing, reading, watching movies that make me cry, and doing stupid things with my friends, like having snowball fights in the Target parking lot. I like chocolate, warm places, good books, laughing, and bright colored clothes. I dislike discrimination, the cold, rain, spicy foods, and homework. My favorite movie is Memoirs of a Geisha. My favorite book is Memoirs of a Geisha. I play the violin and am learning the guitar.

...and that's about it. :]

Hello~ ^^

Chocolate = <3

I've never seen Memoirs of a Geisha, it looks good though. X3

3/5/2008 #18
Cuddly Sacred Vampire
lol nice but heilig is german for sacred. It's my favorite song by Tokio Hotel. They are a german band everyone should seriously check them out. THEY ARE SOOO HOT ^.^ Though I still claim Bill as mine XP
3/5/2008 #19
Takiyana
Memoir of a Geisha isn't really my thing. i don't like many dramatic movies, at least not the crappy sob sob ones. i dunno. >>;
3/5/2008 #20
showcreator
Hi, I'm Show, or you can call me Mike if you like.(Hey that rhymes.)

Anyway, I like to write, want to write a television show, and I sort of, suck at it. Well, that's all you need know about me now. Darn Pleased to meet ya'll though.

3/12/2008 #21
Takiyana
hello Mike. Nice to meet you. Welcome to...

<<

>>

i forget.

3/12/2008 #22
Thunderboom

I am the Lord of All Things L33t, Melissa. I'm 15, and so is my brother.

Now, in l33t:

i 4m t3h L0rd 0f 4ll Thing5 L33t, M3li554. i'm 15, 4nd 50 i5 my broth3r.

(Ooh... Bad wording. It didn't come out very l33t.)

Oh, who cares?

ph34r my l33t skillz, m0rt4l5!! kekekekekeke!!!!!!

-Melissa, feeling extra-evil today.

4/20/2008 #23
Thunderboom

"In reality it is actually rather bright...it also tastes like pennies"

Interesting. My blood is rather dark, and it tastes quite sweet.

(I've had a lot of nosebleeds in my lifetime. Noses are right above your mouth, and when you're trying to find a hankerchief, you have to have some way of cleaning it up. I let it drip onto my tongue.)

You know, either this is "too much info", or we're all a bunch of sick, sick weirdos.

-Melissa

(I'm kidding on the last sentence there.)

(Oh, by the way, like my new avatar/image? I just made it myself, using a picture my brother drew of me and my Photoshop skillz.)

4/20/2008 . Edited 4/20/2008 #24
Sparkey

Hi, my name's Drew, and I am totally a girl!! I say this because many people confuse me with the opposite sex sometimes =p. I'm 14 and whatever else you need to no about me you can ask or check out my profile! Can someone tell me what this forum is all about?

4/25/2008 #25
Hikari no Roojii

-hugs any new person she hasn't said hello to yet- X3 Hiiii~

Can someone tell me what this forum is all about?

Mostly, we RP with our original characters. ^^ We spend most of our time in the Bishie Roleplay thread, where you and any character you've created are basically in a big castle. ^^; The 'Fortress of Evil'. You just kind of make it up as you go along.

There's other things too, like the slash contest, the chat, quotes, more story driven RP's, art links, quizzes, etc. =3 And if you wanted to start a new topic about something, you can. As long as it's not offensive, I'm not fussy what people put up. X3

I hope you can find something here to interest you. ^^

4/28/2008 #26
Hikari no Roojii

You know, either this is "too much info", or we're all a bunch of sick, sick weirdos.

-Melissa

(I'm kidding on the last sentence there.)

XDD I don't know, you might be onto something. I can't speak for everyone else, but I know I'm a bit strange.

4/28/2008 #27
yducky

Name: call me Ducky Age: 18 Gender: female Location: Space!!! Likes: Gummi Bears!!!! ^_^ Uh...reading and my music...And writing...and plants...yeah... Dogs!!!...and Cats!!! and Ducks!!! ^o^ Dislikes: PEOPLE!!! No wait, uh... some people! I'm not good in crowds. And I hate meanie heads and bullies.

5/7/2008 #28
fook123

Im fook123, 17 and my grammer still resembles that of a second grader. Im really good with computers.

5/7/2008 #29
moongazer7

Well, for one, I hate blood. It’s so sick that everytime it is out of it’s normal sack(s) I panic. I am a bit of a clean person, and I hate the dirty.

Well, I am Rachel, and I am 15. I like reading, critiquing, and writing. As far as I know, that’s my part of the deal.

5/10/2008 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Hikari no Roojii Princess Wombat, Random 4 life, NeoMiniTails, Pluto's Rose
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member