Fortress Of Evil
A place to chat, roleplay, share evil pranks and do pretty much anything you want really. Slash contest now open.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Ventus Shadows

Sup! Hope no one minds if I join.

I am a girl! Well, I would tell you my real name, but it is hard to pronounce, I am 150 yrs old, and I am from over the rainbow.

But you can call me Death, Tears, Rain, or Night. I don't care, or you can find a name of your own to call me, as long as I like the name, I don't care what you call me. I don't care name you call me, or if you think of your own. I would prefer Death or Rain, but whatever. And my favorite colors are black and blood red. I do like the taste of blood, and I can tell how much iron I have, because if I get a cut, I taste the blood. I am more of a night person, hence the name Night. I love rain, hence the name Rain. I get angry easily, and I am usually quiet. I love writing poetry, and reading it. I like writing sad poems. If I'm not on the computer, or writing a poem, I'm in my room reading or especially listening to music. Music is my life.

6/4/2008 #31
mad-one123

hey im micha, i live in new zealand. ive neva posted anything in a forum before in my sweet sweet life, so ild thought ild give it a try, even though it will most definitely be blatantly ignored, as seeing the last post was in june?.

anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay im 17, ugh, most obviously a girl, and um....erm...wtf r u supposed to say on these things? poot.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i like chocolate milk, and dancing hard out to techno music with my pals. and eating. oooooooooooh yeah!

7/24/2008 #32
Pluto's Rose

Erm, no. Not blatantly ignored. ;) I've been extremely busy, but now I have a lot more free time, so I don't plan on ignoring the place.

So, hello. We may need to dust a bit about here, but I'm pretty sure we're still in business. ;)

7/24/2008 #33
concerto49

I think I haven't said hi either. Yeah this place has been very quiet compared to before.

8/2/2008 #34
RoxxorzBoxxerz

Name: Who knows? Sasquatch

Sex: Female

Genres I Fancy: Humor; All

Genres I Would Stab if Physical: Angst; Drama

Personality: LOSER, dork, lazy, creative, Boring but has moments, ummm sarcastic when happy(odd no?), eh I'm just another wierdo onwards

Looks: changes, I am a girl . I do make people look, probably cause I'm usually fluorescent. I look angry, I blame my genetics.

Tis all I can think of at the moment.

8/24/2008 #35
Lina the Gymnast27

Name: Lina the Gymnast27, but just call me Lina

Sex: Girl

Personality: Nerdy, Happy, Random, Funny when not even trying, Creavite, Friends with people who would love this forum.

Random quote I made up (Try to figure out what it means): "I am the shadow of your day, but I am the light of your night."

10/7/2008 #36
Link Broken

10/25/2008 . Edited 10/6/2009 #37
Im

Hello, I'm Michela Filomena Irene Nicholetta Aiello. Yes, that is my real name. Yes, that is how I introduce myself everytime I meet someone. I'm from Georgia, I like anime better than manga, I have a napoleon complex, I run on mah sentences, and sometimes say mah and teh because I can. I enjoy talking, but only in a discussion with another person, which is why I'm just rattling off random facts. I have never been barred from a club because there are no clubs for me to join. I enjoy insects. 

10/27/2008 #38
crystal blue sky

Hi... erm.. you can call me May. i live in South Africa... waaaaaaaaay down. i do more sketching than writing, but i do write a lot. i love any thing green (and gold (I'm a rugby fanatic)). i hate shopping. love Anime and Manga (mangaka.co.za I'm on there somewhere). i have some need to always be environmentally friendly and I'm veg. I'm OCD and ADD and i love Ben 10!

11/14/2008 #39
moongazer7

Well, I’ll try to be brief here. I understand that no one likes to here a big rant about one self, especially on forms.

I am Rachel and I am sixteen. I like reading, metaphysics, philosophy, politics, psychology, writing, editing, and politeness. I hate rudeness, and generally don’t react too well with it. My favorite few inspirational people to me are Ayn Rand and Dale Carnegie.

I would love to individually get to know and have a relationship with you all.

Well, I’ll try to be brief here. I understand that no one likes to here a big rant about one self, especially on forms.

I am Rachel and I am sixteen. I like reading, metaphysics, philosophy, politics, psychology, writing, editing, and politeness. I hate rudeness, and generally don’t react too well with it. My favorite few inspirational people to me are Ayn Rand and Dale Carnegie.

I would love to individually get to know and have a relationship with you all.

12/28/2008 #40
Captain Cakewalk

Siamese twin-post?? Anyway.

It doesn't look like anyone's been here in a while, but I'll introduce myself anyway.

My name is Patty. I'm 12 years old, in the sixth grade, and I live in Phoenix, Arizona (that's the US, for those of you who don't know). I like thrift stores, miniskirts, and Christmas. I don't like Hot Topic, Naruto, or people who claim to be "weird/insane/LOL SO RANDUM". I'm really geeky and dumb and come off as kind of a jerk on the internet, so sorry in advance for anyone I may have/will eventually offend. I'd really like to make some friends here :]

2/1/2009 #41
HellOnToast

Hello, I'm not sure if anyone can join in this forum, but I would like to introduce myself if that is okay?

Well...Let's see...

I love to read, and I am a soon to be published author (go me!) I would love some advanced critique on my stories, that would be great.

I am really very friendly and am willing to review stories on request, so feel free to ask. I have not been on the site long, but I have met some intresting people here, and hope to expand my horizons soon.

Also, I am a lesbian, a pothead, a liberal, a horror-junkie, and total hippie.

2/3/2009 #42
Hikari no Roojii

Of course it is ok~ Anyone is welcome to talk here, as long as they aren't rude to people. ^^

You're going to get published? :3 That's awesome!

I'd love to get to that point myself, but I just can't seem to find the motivation to write as much as I'd need to at the moment. TwT -le sigh- Aaaanyways, what kind of book is it?

And friendly people are my favourite kind of people. x3

EDIT: And I just noticed there's another recent post before. :B Sorry~

Yay for not liking Naruto. xD

And I wouldn't worry to much about coming across as a jerk sometimes. X3 I don't think anyone here is likely to skin you alive for it.

Also, apologies to the people who posted here while the forum was inactive. TwT;;

2/3/2009 . Edited 2/3/2009 #43
HellOnToast

I'm glad that it is ok to be here ^^ And trust me, I am, anything but rude. :)

2/5/2009 #44
moongazer7

Yes, I like friendly people too, but I don’t mind briefness either, as long as you are sincere, honest, and intellectual.

I can be a little loud and honest sometime, though.

2/5/2009 #45
concerto49

You're going to get published? :3 That's awesome!

The only not-awesome thing about getting published is that you don't get 'reviews' from people like you do here.

2/12/2009 #46
HellOnToast
Yeah :\
2/13/2009 #47
Captain Cakewalk

I wouldn't know, 'cause I'm probably never getting published :D

:C

2/13/2009 #48
Lerena Leigh Helena

Hello, I am Lerena Leigh Helena, Lerena or Rena for short. This is just my penname, role-play alias, etc etc. I don't normally use my FictionPress account, because well, I'm more of a fandom type of person. However, even if that's true, I have a huge project known as Arsmarsura that I've been developing since the age of 12. Even with the information I've created about it, it needs some modifications since I last worked on it. The information is sometimes out of place, but regardless, I'm going to bring it back. Guess where? =3

[May be edited as I fit in more.]

2/13/2009 #49
Captain Cakewalk

Hiya Rena! I'm Patty. Or Mafia, if you like. Or Kisses. Or some other variation of my username. Whatevs.

So you've been writing something "since the age of 12", yeah? I'm the age of 12 :) How old are you now?

2/16/2009 #50
Lerena Leigh Helena

@Mafia: I'm 16 now, but I'll be 17 in May. Yay, I'm not the youngest person on the forum! =D If we want to get technical, I've been writing since I was like 5. XD I think I wrote a fanfic when I was 11 in one of those journals. I actually finished it, but I know it sucks. ~wails~

2/16/2009 . Edited 2/16/2009 #51
Captain Cakewalk

Heh. Yeah, I've been writing since I was little, too. God knows how many crappy fanfictions I vomitted out in elementary school. I still suck at writing. Yay failure!

2/19/2009 #52
Claudia Cobain

Hi! ^^

You can simply call me Claudia. =D I've been here for nearly a year and can't imagine myself without writing. I'm not a pro about telling about myself, actually. ^^;

3/3/2009 #53
Dark Meister

I'm Dark. Pleased to meet you! :)

I don't really write much, but I'm more devoted to reading and reviweing. I'm a really big fat procrastinator, so I don't think I'll continue if I write something! I always do things halfway -- then I get a new interest and abandon the previous story. Too bad! XD

I'm 14 -- I'm gonna go 15 in... umm... many, many more months?

4/29/2009 #54
T.J. Kroyer

Hey everybody, I go by TJ and am also called Kratos by "certain individuals". I used to RP a lot, long before I joined Fictionpress or started writing stories. Since I joined, I havn't really done much RP'ing. I feel like getting into it again, and this looked like a good place to try. FYI, I'm 17.

5/4/2009 #55
T.J. Kroyer

Hey everybody, I go by TJ and am also called Kratos by "certain individuals". I used to RP a lot, long before I joined Fictionpress or started writing stories. Since I joined, I havn't really done much RP'ing. I feel like getting into it again, and this looked like a good place to try. FYI, I'm 17.

5/4/2009 #56
The Randomly Evil Xirroq

I am The Randomly Evil Xirroq(pronounced Zero).....I haven't been here long but I have a FF account that is around two years now....

10/6/2009 #57
JoanneAStorm

HOWDY!!!

My penname is joanne but people call me Tealeaf! (or annie on other forums) Im 15 and....i like things?

I like Rain but hate snow. I love you!! I hate people. Im bored. My favourite colour is green. I have a lime green tutu i made myself!!!

Recovering twilight addict. *shudders at mention of twilight*

Im hungry. It's 11:41PM here and I have to get up at 5:30 AM.

Just so you know Tea isnt the smartest person. And she likes to talk in third person.

I hope i fit in here!!!

~JAS

11/6/2009 #58
Purple Harmony

Hi everyone!

My name is Nicole, I came onto this forum hoping to meet some new people :)

I'm 17 years of age. I like chocolate, writing (obviously =P), sometimes drawing, my family, my boyfriend, and my friends. I love living life to the fullest.

I dislike Geometry and English classes (how ironic).

:)

7/5/2010 #59
A Fire Rose

Mafia, it is a constant craft!

I am an aspiring author with a cold, a strange affection toward bugs, a nearly empty bottle of Sprite, and a love/hate relationship with my own work.

10/9/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: Hikari no Roojii Princess Wombat, Random 4 life, NeoMiniTails, Pluto's Rose
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member