Fortress Of Evil
A place to chat, roleplay, share evil pranks and do pretty much anything you want really. Slash contest now open.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Hikari no Roojii
I'm going to give them a chance.

Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

12/27/2006 #31
Chromium Dragon
Innocent until proven guilty and all that.So then "I B Sock" was guilty? Hell, I think signing my name in FPE's forum was anough to get "I B Sock" killed by an army of people. What do you think?

Oh yeah, and I don't really believe in the "Innocent until proven guilty". I believe something more along the lines of, "I'll eye you suspisciously until you prove that you're not a threat."

12/29/2006 #32
Hikari no Roojii
So then "I B Sock" was guilty? Hell, I think signing my name in FPE's forum was anough to get "I B Sock" killed by an army of people. What do you think?

We know I B sock was guilty. The useless crap that he/she/it was spouting was enough to tell anyone how stupid and immature they are.

Oh yeah, and I don't really believe in the "Innocent until proven guilty". I believe something more along the lines of, "I'll eye you suspisciously until you prove that you're not a threat."

Well I don't and it's my forum, so no interigations.

12/29/2006 #33
Chromium Dragon
-Pouts- Awww... You're no fun...
12/29/2006 #34
Chromium Dragon
I have a warning for you Roojii... Don't trust NeoMiniTails... You know "The Anything Forum"? Well NeoMiniTails posts in forums that are heavily riddled with the people from that forum. I'm also very weary of "Bullets over Flowers" because s/he is part of the writing group "aka Meteor-Infinity", and a fellow member of that forum is Dice Darwin. I'm also weary of anyone else from that writing group.

Remember Roojii: Trust no one, especially people who suddenly show up out of nowhere. You need to start watching forums with me, that way I won't be the only one of us who's aware of everything going on around us.

1/3/2007 #35
Chromium Dragon
-Clears throat-

I now have the hundreth post (Overall) in your forum! WOOTNESS!

1/6/2007 #36
Chromium Dragon
-Wanders around poking random objects with s stick-
1/9/2007 #37
Chromium Dragon
-Pokes a Venus flytrap-
1/9/2007 #38
Chromium Dragon
-Realizes that she just poked a Venus flytrap-

O.O... Oh shit...

1/9/2007 #39
Chromium Dragon
Venus flytrap: -Roars-
1/9/2007 #40
Chromium Dragon
Kanoc: -Runs for her life-
1/9/2007 #41
Erilev
i demand a challenge of who could come up with the best torture to determine who is indeed the most evil person in the world! muahahahahahaha!
1/10/2007 . Edited 1/10/2007 #42
Chromium Dragon
Who the hell are you?
1/10/2007 #43
Erilev
I'm the first most evil person in the world.
1/11/2007 #44
Erilev
who the hell are you?
1/11/2007 . Edited 1/11/2007 #45
Chromium Dragon
No, you're not the first most evil person in the world, she was refering to me as being the first most evil.

Who am I? I'm the person you should respect, that's who. I'm not going to take any shit from people anymore.

1/11/2007 #46
Erilev
Lets see who is really the most evil person in the world eh?
1/12/2007 #47
Chromium Dragon
Roojii should be back shortly, and when she returns you will be banned.

Good day.

1/12/2007 #48
Erilev
Wanna go?
1/12/2007 #49
Erilev
Lol lighten up, I'm not really as retarded as I sound. I just like to laugh at people, and you just happened to be there. Sorry :)
1/15/2007 #50
Apathetic Elf
Roojii, when you're properly connect again, you might see some strange things in my forum...

If you question someone's intentions on being there, email me and I'll explain. There's a lot of weirdness right now, but things might finally be turning around... for /ALL/ of us.

1/15/2007 #51
Chromium Dragon
Roojii, when you're properly connect again, you might see some strange things in my forum...

If you question someone's intentions on being there, email me and I'll explain. There's a lot of weirdness right now, but things might finally be turning around... for /ALL/ of us.Sorry, forgot that I was signed into my other account. Hope it didn't catch you off guard.

You know, I've sent you emails that you still haven't replied to, even though you were online.

Wtf Rooj?

1/15/2007 #52
Hikari no Roojii
I had about 3000 emails in there, it was all very confusing...
1/23/2007 #53
Chromium Dragon
Hmm... I wonder if I can make 43 posts to move this forum's rank up one spot? That would be a nice surprise for Roojii...
2/3/2007 #54
Chromium Dragon
Lalalalalalalalala....
2/3/2007 #55
Chromium Dragon
-Pokes head in-
2/9/2007 #56
Pluto's Rose
*wanders in*
2/11/2007 #57
Hikari no Roojii
-throws herself on Pluto-

Welcome!!

Please excuse the dust, this place is usually only inhabited by dust bunnies.

2/11/2007 #58
Pluto's Rose
It's fairly interesting...

Hmmm...I'm here, you're here...that's good. *smacks a rabid dustbunny that attempted to bite her arm off*

I shall go invade the rp topic.

2/11/2007 . Edited 2/11/2007 #59
Hikari no Roojii
Yay!

-beats the dust bunny to death with a broom-

And let that be a warning to the rest of you, no eating my friends!!

Dust bunnies: -cower under the furniture-

2/11/2007 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Hikari no Roojii Princess Wombat, Random 4 life, NeoMiniTails, Pluto's Rose
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member